Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

These are all great suggestions. I can get a weeks worth of bleach for a quid. Hopefully wont need all of it. Might need to get the neighbour to try it first to see if any side effects.

Is it safe to drink, or inject, to kill the virus ?

Personally I want to follow best practice in this and get it right.

For example I would drink it with a mixture of alcohol and tonic water to mitigate the taste. Small doses, never more than a pint a day.

Injections I am not so sure about. Can you get a big enough injection to make a difference ?

The shelves have been stripped of disinfectant over here so that is another problem.
For you, straight shots.

For example I would drink it with a mixture of alcohol and tonic water to mitigate the taste. Small doses, never more than a pint a day.

Injections I am not so sure about. Can you get a big enough injection to make a difference ?

The shelves have been stripped of disinfectant over here so that is another problem.
Drink the whole gallon just to be safe.
After that the virus will be the least of your concerns.
I urge every liberal and foreign troll to do the same.

These are all great suggestions. I can get a weeks worth of bleach for a quid. Hopefully wont need all of it. Might need to get the neighbour to try it first to see if any side effects.
you need to turn yourself inside out and then make someone spread you evenly so that your body becomes a large surface. then disinfectant can be applied to you. you will need a lot of space, though. i read somewhere that for your lungs alone you will need the area of a tennis court.

don't let your helpers lose the manual on how to put your body back together.

Listen to this while you drink it bro.

there seems to be another break through.

this product: "Scrubbing Bubbles Power Stain Destroyer Non-Bleach Toilet Bowl Disinfectant" has been found to be effective in killing coronavirus. its active ingredient is hydrochloric acid.

if you manage to bring hydrochloric acid into your lungs, it will kill the virus.

there seems to be another break through.

this product: "Scrubbing Bubbles Power Stain Destroyer Non-Bleach Toilet Bowl Disinfectant" has been found to be effective in killing coronavirus. its active ingredient is hydrochloric acid.

if you manage to bring hydrochloric acid into your lungs, it will kill the virus.
Yes, and it might even kill whatever tries to eat the lungs after the person dies.

Fuck me it gets more and more complicated. Why have Dem scienticians blocked the Pres from giving out this life saving information in the past ?
Do they just want to make him look bad ? #liberatemylungs

Well the people do not have to drink bleach to kill the virus. Because it is already in our drinking water.

Fuck me it gets more and more complicated. Why have Dem scienticians blocked the Pres from giving out this life saving information in the past ?
That would explain a lot; a Democrat mole is writing Trump's stuff.

That would explain a lot; a Democrat mole is writing Trump's stuff.
maybe a saturday night live writer managed to enter team trump.

Last edited:
sa4eQqaB.jpeg

~S~

but when you do a million speaches your choice of words can by percentages occassionally be off. But then normal people know this.

Occassionally???? RATFLMAO...you nimrods slay me...you really do :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: ..
How many posts do you have and how many times do you chose the wrong words or could have used better words? Now compare your precentage with the President by listing all his numbers of speaches and your proof of misspeach.
Then compare that to actual Biden Gaffs beyond missused words and into the twighlight zone.
Then compare Bidens percentages with MSM changed wording in reporting down the line not actual transcripts.
Who would win and lose that comparison
Would Biden or MSM have the highest number of mistakes?
Remember, you being to lazy to do the science and study the data means you are not going by facts, you are decision making through emotions, ones that are created by your puppet master MSM which you would be admitting make up the words/narrative as well as your hostility.
So what's it like being subverted by parrots?

And when all of your arguments and defenses fail, deflect or divert. Biden, Democrats, MSM, TDS. It never ends. :)
All of that won't change the fact that we have a complete moron sitting in the White House so a comparison is not necessary.
Honestly, we've seen enough of this man over the last 5 years of his political life to know that unless he's standing in front of a ginned up crowd riffing his greatest hits, he's not going to say anything remotely useful.

But, a part of me stands in wonder at the blind loyalty. His supporters make The People's Temple followers look sane. I don't understand it because he's done nothing to earn it, but it is a source of constant amusement to me.

Forum List

Back