Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Drumpf is the one that suggested to me to inject disinfectant not the MSM.

But it was the MSM that reported what President Trump said.
And after the reaction of what the president said thursday, on friday he said he was being sarcastic.

And then instead of answering questions President Trump hie tailed it out of the press conference before the press could ask him about what he said thursday.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.

There is no suggestion to inject disinfectants to your body. You screwed up by listening to the lying media.
Same LIE different LIAR!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

And where in there does he SUGGEST we inject ourselves with a disinfectant?

You truly are a fucking moron if you can't get it. He was talking to the doctors, not YOU.

TDS takes at least 30 points out of IQ, unfortunately it's true.
You obviously forgot he said he was talking to the reporters and being sarcastic. Which one is it?

And after the reaction of what the president said thursday, on friday he said he was being sarcastic.

And then instead of answering questions President Trump hie tailed it out of the press conference before the press could ask him about what he said thursday.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.

There is no suggestion to inject disinfectants to your body. You screwed up by listening to the lying media.
Same LIE different LIAR!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

You truly are a fucking moron if you can't get it. He was talking to the doctors, not YOU.

TDS needs a vaccine.

I quoted President Trump from the official white house transcript.
If you want, I can repost it for the 1,500th time (so far)

Who knows maybe 1,501 may do the trick.

The strange this is how they defend that President Trump didn't suggest injecting disinfectants into the body, when by friday the President said about his suggestion, that he was being sarcastic.

They chased their tails trying to explain what President Trump said, only to have the president say he was only joking about injecting disinfectant.

We have seen the video.
No where does he suggest spraying Lysol up you ass nor the ingestion of any disinfectant in any way shape of form
He was off the cuff speaking to a doctor about different ways to try and “cleanse” the body.
Liberals are so emotionally distraught that this bogus lockdown is Not Destroying Trump that they are resorting to fantasy language and word interpretation

Same LIE different LIAR!

You obviously forgot he said he was talking to the reporters and being sarcastic?

Which does not matter one bit, the quote was not aimed at REGULAR PEOPLE having injections, but cutting edge researchers to move forward, no matter who it was stated to.

There never was a suggestion for regular people to start cranking bleach up their ass cavities. That is made up leftist nonsense - some may have bought it.

But thanks for illustrating again the effects of TDS on one's IQ.

Last edited:
there was NO "drano or lysol" mentioned except by the mental midget heel nippers in this thread...
But Trump asked about disinfectants being injected to clean the system. You've seen the clip by now, I'm sure. So yeah, there are going to be jokes about Drano etc., but you can stop pretending there is no reason for the hilarity.
Yeah, the subject of the comment is irrelevant to smear machines, or any other facts.

If you can dupe stooges with lies that is all that matters to Libtard Big Lie buttheads.
Yes ultraviolet light can kill the virus if the exposure is long enough and the light is intense enough but so will chlorine bleach. It certainly could have a use as disinfectant but certainly not as a treatment. You can not disinfect the lungs. UV light damages cells. If somehow you could expose the lungs to high levels of UV, it would most probably kill the patient long before Covid 19 did.
Bryan continued by noting that DHS also tested if certain types of disinfectant could kill the coronavirus.

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Trump later raised the possibility of whether UV rays could kill the coronavirus if it was on a person’s skin, in particular if it were on their hands.

“If they’re outside, right, and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were a piece of metal or something else?” Trump asked.

“I don’t want to say it will at the same rate because it’s a non-porous surface, but what we do know is that we looked at the worst case scenario and the virus lives longer on non-porous surfaces,” Bryan responded. “So porous surfaces, it doesn’t live quite as long, so in theory what you said is correct.”

Left-wing activist Chris D. Jackson wrote that Trump had “urged Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant.”

Why did you not highlight the part of Trump's statement that actually spoke to the argument? THAT is what people are laughing about. You can spin it all you want, but he asked if they had looked into injecting disinfectant yet. He was NOT talking about the UV thing at that point. He was clear about that.

Trump was asking questions about on-going research. How in the world did that get morphed into him recommending injecting anything?

HE didn't recommend it. There are some pretty dumb people out there who would hear those comments and think hey, that's a great idea. And drink more poison, like the fish tank couple. But I have discovered in the past day or so that there is actually a guy out there touting cure by bleach--for everything from autism to now Covid 19. I don't know how the FDA is allowing him to get away with it, but he even admitted publicly that he sent a letter to the President, advising him of this cure. I'm not saying Trump knew anything about this guy, but there are people out there who already believe this shit. Trump's comments about this? Stupid talk for stupid people.

And Trump's comments will only feed those beliefs. This is why presidents should not make comments about things they know nothing about. Trump lacks the knowledge which means he will use the wrong words and phrases to express his ideas. He will be misinterpreted and create confusion among both the public and his administration which forces him to have additional news conferences to try explain what he meant. Along the way, either Trump or his defenders will make questionable statements which will create more controversy for his administration to deal with. A far better path is for the president to speak only about what truly understands and leave the medical science to experts he has hired.

Don't you get it? The mad man can't help himself

Then his keepers should keep him muzzled.

they're working on it No questions from the press They have to get him to take the shoe out of his mouth

I heard they tried to rearrange the seating so that the reporter from CNN would be in the back. She refused to move and they threatened her with being removed by the SS.

All other reporters there stuck up for her

What about Tramp's Bullets lie, do you have a FAKE NEWS source for that whopper?????
This is NOT Fake News.
Of course it is and even YOU know it!
From Tramp's March 29, 2020 Trump-45 virus hate rally passed off as a briefing.
THE PRESIDENT: And we inherited a system which was broken. Just like — I’ll never forget the day when a general came and said, “Sir” — my first week in office — “we have no ammunition.” That was in the military.

All these stupid memes about things he didn't even say, they just convince me more and more, and all kinds of people like me, you dullard

That IF your guy wins in November, there's no more playing fair. We will destroy him. There will be no "fair chance" anymore. You have done this. You have destroyed it
Biden should make Tulsi VP, so IF he were to win and we impeach him , she'll be president. I could live with it.

We have seen the video.
No where does he suggest spraying Lysol up you ass nor the ingestion of any disinfectant in any way shape of form
He was off the cuff speaking to a doctor about different ways to try and “cleanse” the body.
Liberals are so emotionally distraught that this bogus lockdown is Not Destroying Trump that they are resorting to fantasy language and word interpretation

The way I saw it, he was asking questions.

Bob Geldof, a couple of weeks back, was expressing an interest in this topic.

Last edited:
To him its a sign of weakness
That's the narcissism talking. He can't admit being wrong. Narcissism is sad, really. As infants we learn who we are and construct a stable sense of self from our interactions with our caregivers. Most narcissists had an attachment disruption with their primary caregiver(s)--orphans, mother depressed or unresponsive, etc--leaving them very insecure and constantly seeking affirmation they didn't get when their personality was forming. THAT is why they can't cope with being "wrong" and take any whiff of criticism as serious stuff. Underneath, there is a yawning emptiness, a fear; they are always at risk of losing their identity. However, after years of coping with that lack, narcissists learn to protect themselves admirably with defense strategies, such as never being wrong. And they don't even realize they're doing it after awhile.

At least that is what I understand about those with the personality disorder.

He can only attract yes men
He can only tolerate "yes" men. And women.

Donald J Trump is NOT well. And he's getting worse with each passing day.

image.jpeg

Rubbing a rightwinger's nose in the shit pile their President makes doesn't seem to cure them, does it?

All these stupid memes about things he didn't even say, they just convince me more and more, and all kinds of people like me, you dullard

That IF your guy wins in November, there's no more playing fair. We will destroy him. There will be no "fair chance" anymore. You have done this. You have destroyed it
Biden should make Tulsi VP, so IF he were to win and we impeach him , she'll be president. I could live with it.

I bet you could.:hyper:

What about Tramp's Bullets lie, do you have a FAKE NEWS source for that whopper?????
This is NOT Fake News.
Of course it is and even YOU know it!
From Tramp's March 29, 2020 Trump-45 virus hate rally passed off as a briefing.
THE PRESIDENT: And we inherited a system which was broken. Just like — I’ll never forget the day when a general came and said, “Sir” — my first week in office — “we have no ammunition.” That was in the military.
I'd love to tell him SIR you're full of shit

You obviously forgot he said he was talking to the reporters and being sarcastic. Which one is it?
A very important point. It means that President Trump SAID what he SAID.
But that the president didn't MEAN what he SAID.

They should be arguing that the president didn't mean to tell people to inject disinfectant, not that he didn't say it.

So. lt’s just another excuse to bash Trump.

IF by telling the truth about that lying Shit Stain is bashing, then I will bash as often as I can.

Do what you like.

I couldn’t care less.
Mindful and therein lies the problem None of you trump cultists give a fuk that you have the most unqualified garbage in our WH ever

I’m not a cultist about anything. You’re too emotional And cliched.

Ever heard of critical thinking?

Same LIE different LIAR!

Trump thought it was a good idea that those medical “geniuses” hadn’t thought of

Rubbing a rightwinger's nose in the shit pile their President makes doesn't seem to cure them, does it?

Why is the Canadian rubbing his nose to America's business with such fervor?

The quote is completely irrelevant and inconsequential. Your drumming it up won't change that fact.

We have seen the video.

President Trump did indeed suggest doing all that. Which is why the following day he "took it back" by saying he said it in sarcasm.

You got thrown under the bus.

Forum List

Back