Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,
Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

But you be a goody boy and stay inside like uber told
I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

No we are discussing coronavirus which is the common cold not the flu

Lol u have no clue snowflake
So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)
Because both the flu and common cold and the chink virus all die in the sun

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Another Drumpf dumbass steps on his own tiny dick.
Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus

That's ok you are learning
"You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus."
incorrect

Indeed, common colds don't emerge from Chinese virus research labs.

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:
Shortly after Trump's suggestion to investigate injections of disinfectants as a treatment of Covid-19, Lysol came out with a strong statement warning against using there products for anything other than it's intended purpose. Most of Trump's hunches and conspiracy theories are harmless. This one is not. Such statements from a national leader should be considered criminally irresponsible.

There is a lot we don't know about the virus but that is not a good reason for the president to share his hunches, feelings, ideas, and guesses with the public. Words have power, particularly when they come from the president. Everything a president says is analyzed and interpreted by the media, his staff, government workers as well as the general public. What people need are facts, not conspiracy theories and fantasies that create confusion and distract people from dealing with the virus.
You are correct the public does need facts, we do not need to be lied to telling us that 2.2 million people will die if we do not shut down the economy. Sweden has proved America retarded
The actually statement if your interested put the following qualifier on that 2.2 million deaths.
"In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behavior,.."

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
quit being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

incorrect

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:
Shortly after Trump's suggestion to investigate injections of disinfectants as a treatment of Covid-19, Lysol came out with a strong statement warning against using there products for anything other than it's intended purpose. Most of Trump's hunches and conspiracy theories are harmless. This one is not. Such statements from a national leader should be considered criminally irresponsible.

There is a lot we don't know about the virus but that is not a good reason for the president to share his hunches, feelings, ideas, and guesses with the public. Words have power, particularly when they come from the president. Everything a president says is analyzed and interpreted by the media, his staff, government workers as well as the general public. What people need are facts, not conspiracy theories and fantasies that create confusion and distract people from dealing with the virus.
You are correct the public does need facts, we do not need to be lied to telling us that 2.2 million people will die if we do not shut down the economy. Sweden has proved America retarded
The actually statement if your interested put the following qualifier on that 2.2 million deaths.
"In the (unlikely) absence of any control measures or spontaneous changes in individual behavior,.."
You cant really think these fools read do you? They are spoonfed their news through Faux and Rush.

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

incorrect

There will not be 2.2 million deaths worldwide. There will also not be 20,000 covid19 deaths in the USA if the people who would have died anyway from the effects of tobacco, and heart disease are subtracted. It might surprise many idiots to know but people died every single day before covid 19

Really, in fact 7500 die every day in the USA

Dear friggin God...somebody needs to get him out from behind the podium when he starts rambling like that. It's a MAGA rally without the ignorant red hat wearing deplorables. It's worse than embarrassing, but I have to admit, for me, it's downright funny. He really has lost it. :)
I proved it's fake. You can stop pretending your irrational hatred makes it true.

No, it wasn't. My wife and I looked at each other after he said it and both of us busted out laughing. Pay attention to the words, "brought the light inside the body"....and we then both had the same idea when said "some other way"....hence the uproarious laughter. And it's precious that you covidiots think he's some sort of genius or that we were fools for paying attention to him. The gifts just keep on giving. Each time I think Trump supporters can't take stupid to any greater heights, they exceed my expectations.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it," Trump said. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting."

Trump suggests using light, heat as coronavirus treatment
Uh huh. You know phototherapy is a thing, right? I'm not claiming it'd work against COVID-19...and neither is Trump.

But you hear what you want to hear -- or, more likely, what you're told to hear.

Uh oh, one of the sycophants hasn't heard...Trump is saying he was just kidding now.
Trump Says To Drink Lots Of Water, Media Reports He Told Everyone To Drown Themselves

:auiqs.jpg:
Don't run from my question. Can you prove Trump didn't say "inject disinfectant?"
You wont get an answer. Drumpf fucked them up pretty badly when he lied and claimed he was kidding. His supporters dont seem to know how to handle that one.
Yea, Trump has created the proverbial army of chickens with the heads cut off, after he threw them all under the bus. They never even thought about it until it was brought to their attention yesterday. They were like, "HUH?" Lol! That blindsided the shit out of them. Like how could he right? But he did. And even after they were told, some of these idiots are pretending the shit was real. We could literally write a book about pitiful Trump supporters.

President Trump is making men out of cucks. As they see the winning that is possible to achieve, but was kept away but their single mothers, soy and other leftist nonsense, they are immediately hooked.
Trump can't get out of his own way he's so incompetent, wreckless, and stupid . Backpedaling on his retarded injections and UV lights nonsense, to retract, and call it sarcasm, while throwing his entire base under the bus. You can't be more of a loser than that, and I proved it. You are totally out of your element. Get back under that bus where Trump put you to begin with. The only thing Trump is winning is the best clown show in the circus.

President Trump is the best president in history, he had an impossible task, and he is succeeding. The UV light was not nonsense, it is in fact backed up science.

Once president Trump is done, he might top the Caesars as a leader.

"President Trump is the best president in history, "
:laughing0301:

Gimme a break dude. Drumpf is an incompetent, pathetic fuckup.

President Trump is the best president in history. Some of the best and boldest decisions such as finally cancelling immigration.

Hey Dickhead, if you're white you are an Immigrant.

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

incorrect

You cant really think these fools read do you? They are spoonfed their news through Faux and Rush.

Of course we do.

What you read is correct, president Trump saved MILLIONS of lives.

Dear friggin God...somebody needs to get him out from behind the podium when he starts rambling like that. It's a MAGA rally without the ignorant red hat wearing deplorables. It's worse than embarrassing, but I have to admit, for me, it's downright funny. He really has lost it. :)
I proved it's fake. You can stop pretending your irrational hatred makes it true.

No, it wasn't. My wife and I looked at each other after he said it and both of us busted out laughing. Pay attention to the words, "brought the light inside the body"....and we then both had the same idea when said "some other way"....hence the uproarious laughter. And it's precious that you covidiots think he's some sort of genius or that we were fools for paying attention to him. The gifts just keep on giving. Each time I think Trump supporters can't take stupid to any greater heights, they exceed my expectations.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it," Trump said. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting."

Trump suggests using light, heat as coronavirus treatment
Uh huh. You know phototherapy is a thing, right? I'm not claiming it'd work against COVID-19...and neither is Trump.

But you hear what you want to hear -- or, more likely, what you're told to hear.

Uh oh, one of the sycophants hasn't heard...Trump is saying he was just kidding now.
Trump Says To Drink Lots Of Water, Media Reports He Told Everyone To Drown Themselves

:auiqs.jpg:
Don't run from my question. Can you prove Trump didn't say "inject disinfectant?"
You wont get an answer. Drumpf fucked them up pretty badly when he lied and claimed he was kidding. His supporters dont seem to know how to handle that one.
Yea, Trump has created the proverbial army of chickens with the heads cut off, after he threw them all under the bus. They never even thought about it until it was brought to their attention yesterday. They were like, "HUH?" Lol! That blindsided the shit out of them. Like how could he right? But he did. And even after they were told, some of these idiots are pretending the shit was real. We could literally write a book about pitiful Trump supporters.

President Trump is making men out of cucks. As they see the winning that is possible to achieve, but was kept away but their single mothers, soy and other leftist nonsense, they are immediately hooked.
Trump can't get out of his own way he's so incompetent, wreckless, and stupid . Backpedaling on his retarded injections and UV lights nonsense, to retract, and call it sarcasm, while throwing his entire base under the bus. You can't be more of a loser than that, and I proved it. You are totally out of your element. Get back under that bus where Trump put you to begin with. The only thing Trump is winning is the best clown show in the circus.

President Trump is the best president in history, he had an impossible task, and he is succeeding. The UV light was not nonsense, it is in fact backed up science.

Once president Trump is done, he might top the Caesars as a leader.

"President Trump is the best president in history, "
:laughing0301:

Gimme a break dude. Drumpf is an incompetent, pathetic fuckup.

President Trump is the best president in history. Some of the best and boldest decisions such as finally cancelling immigration.

Hey Dickhead, if you're white you are an Immigrant.

Wrong. You may be, you certainly can't be considered an American either way.

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

incorrect

esalla certainly doesn't need to read (probably can't), that ass already knows everything. Just ask him, he'll tell you...

Hitlery was colluding with Russia...
Just another Tramp LIE swallowed by fools like his LIE that the military had no ammo under Obama!!!
Want to put 10,000 dollars on that?

The Only Real Russian Collusion Was on Steele Dossier: Source Tied to Kremlin, Supported Hillary
The document — an opposition research piece paid for by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign, assembled by former British spy Christopher Steele at the behest of the political intelligence firm Fusion GPS and used by the FBI as part of its request for a warrant to surveil Trump adviser Carter Page for potential ties to Russia — already took some lumps when several newly unredacted footnotes from an inspector general’s investigation revealed the FBI knew some key parts of it could be Russian disinformation even as the bureau was using it to obtain a surveillance warrant.
You would never pay up.
Western Journalism is a Right hack site famous for its FAKE NEWS headlines!!
But you knew that already.
What about Tramp's Bullets lie, do you have a FAKE NEWS source for that whopper?????

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

incorrect

Of course we do.

No he has not.

Hitlery was colluding with Russia...
Just another Tramp LIE swallowed by fools like his LIE that the military had no ammo under Obama!!!
Want to put 10,000 dollars on that?

The Only Real Russian Collusion Was on Steele Dossier: Source Tied to Kremlin, Supported Hillary
The document — an opposition research piece paid for by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign, assembled by former British spy Christopher Steele at the behest of the political intelligence firm Fusion GPS and used by the FBI as part of its request for a warrant to surveil Trump adviser Carter Page for potential ties to Russia — already took some lumps when several newly unredacted footnotes from an inspector general’s investigation revealed the FBI knew some key parts of it could be Russian disinformation even as the bureau was using it to obtain a surveillance warrant.
You would never pay up.
Western Journalism is a Right hack site famous for its FAKE NEWS headlines!!
But you knew that already.
What about Tramp's Bullets lie, do you have a FAKE NEWS source for that whopper?????

This is NOT Fake News.

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

incorrect

Of course we do.

No he has not.

Yes he has, without measures millions would have died. Now with Trump, barely 60 thousand. You stood in his way every step of the way, whether it be closing the border or the Trump cure, or even something as uncontroversial as the stimulus bill.

Democrats were eating ice cream to the extent they were present, while president Trump saved the country.

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

incorrect

Of course we do.

That was after he killed tens of thousands with his lack of action and retarded, half ass travel restriction on China after the virus was already here and in europe.

There is no suggestion to inject disinfectants to your body. You screwed up by listening to the lying media.
I quoted President Trump from the official white house transcript.
If you want, I can repost it for the 1,500th time (so far)
You did place the words in their proper order you just deliberately fail to understand what they mean.

Drumpf is the one that suggested to me to inject disinfectant not the MSM.

But it was the MSM that reported what President Trump said.
And after the reaction of what the president said thursday, on friday he said he was being sarcastic.

And then instead of answering questions President Trump hie tailed it out of the press conference before the press could ask him about what he said thursday.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.

There is no suggestion to inject disinfectants to your body. You screwed up by listening to the lying media.
Same LIE different LIAR!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

Who knows maybe 1,501 may do the trick.
Not when youre a fucking fool in denial. You could post it a million times and all it will cause is cognitive dissonance.

Drumpf is the one that suggested to me to inject disinfectant not the MSM.

But it was the MSM that reported what President Trump said.
And after the reaction of what the president said thursday, on friday he said he was being sarcastic.

And then instead of answering questions President Trump hie tailed it out of the press conference before the press could ask him about what he said thursday.

A clear sign that somebody reminded President Trump of what he said, and he realized he screwed the pooch with his inject disinfectant suggestion.

Same LIE different LIAR!
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

And where in there does he SUGGEST we inject ourselves with a disinfectant?

You truly are a fucking moron if you can't get it. He was talking to the doctors, not YOU.

TDS takes at least 30 points out of IQ, unfortunately it's true.

You did place the words in their proper order you just deliberately fail to understand what they mean.

Then let me refer you to the video so you can see President Trump saying the words. It's been posted by:

Forum List

Back