Goodbye Religious Freedom

still waiting for you to show me what document states that pregnancy is your natural right. Trust me, it's not missed that you have to grab for a turd instead of evidence.

:cool:

I'm right about this issue, Shogun. Trust me. You know I wouldn't shit a little turd like you.

Again, and I knew you'd run strait to that weak comparison, RACE is a federally protected status. Sexual orientation IN NOT.

now, did you want to try again or shall I watch the both of you writhe on the ground in the shadow of my girthy masculinity?

The court seemed to think so.

I'm right about this issue, Shogun. Trust me. You know I wouldn't shit a little turd like you.

then prove it. Feel free. Go ahead and skin that smokestack at your hip. that ace up your sleeve. Show me that you are not full of shit.

The court seemed to think so.

a state court. Cant say that this is thefirst time this year that the SAME court pulled the same type of shit out of their asses, eh? Again, PAVING the way for the fall no less.

But, come on.. you said you KNEW so prove it. Show me where your "natural right" to childbirth comes from.

a state court. Cant say that this is thefirst time this year that the SAME court pulled the same type of shit out of their asses, eh? Again, PAVING the way for the fall no less.

But, come on.. you said you KNEW so prove it. Show me where your "natural right" to childbirth comes from.

Time for you to belt up, you ponce. You waste my time. Go get yourself half pregnant. :lol::lol::lol:

It's your right to do so.

????? what is that supposed to mean ????

my bad.. smokewagon is the correct word.

Wyatt Earp: [Tyler reaches for his gun] Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens...
Johnny Tyler: [pauses, scared] M-mister, I'm gettin' tired of your...
Wyatt Earp: [slaps Tyler across the face, unafraid] I'm gettin' tired of all your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work!
Wyatt Earp: [slaps him harder, now completely steely-eyed] I said throw down, boy!

Time for you to belt up, you ponce. You waste my time. Go get yourself half pregnant. :lol::lol::lol:

It's your right to do so.

is this your way of crying at my manly feet that you don't, in fact, have evidence to provide? Indeed, if providing evidence to support your assertion is a waste of time then it's clear why you are continually convincing around here.

my bad.. smokewagon is the correct word.

Wyatt Earp: [Tyler reaches for his gun] Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens...
Johnny Tyler: [pauses, scared] M-mister, I'm gettin' tired of your...
Wyatt Earp: [slaps Tyler across the face, unafraid] I'm gettin' tired of all your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work!
Wyatt Earp: [slaps him harder, now completely steely-eyed] I said throw down, boy!

"I like big, fat men like you. When they fall, they make more noise. And sometimes they never get up."

Tuco in THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY

"I like big, fat men like you. When they fall, they make more noise. And sometimes they never get up."

Tuco in THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY

oook.. that gets pos rep..

edit

well, i would have pos repped you but, apparently, i have to spread it around first.

now, can you guess which of us is clint eastwood?

[youtube]awskKWzjlhk[/youtube]

Last edited:
oook.. that gets pos rep..

edit

well, i would have pos repped you but, apparently, i have to spread it around first.

now, can you guess which of us is clint eastwood?

[youtube]awskKWzjlhk[/youtube]

Me, silly!! I'm the blonde.

it comes from being designed with the (recently over abused word by one poster), Uterus.

The only way the woman can start a pregnancy is through RECEIVING a man's sperm, thus is true....no denial there....

And receiving the man's sperm means that he GIFTED his sperm to HER for her to RECEIVE it....KNOWING that after he gave it to her, it then would be her decision to deliver his child....or not. kind of like most contract law imho...

Those are the rules, as it stands now....

Men are very aware of these rules BEFORE they decide to ''gift'' their sperm to their female companion and give her the opportunity to choose or not to choose you, to be the father of an offspring....

thus, due to the Creator's design of both male and female, you have absolute control of your own situation, up to the point of giving your sperm, over to her....that's the Law.

And all sides KNOWING THESE are the RULES before the "game" begins should start thinking with the head on their shoulders and DISCUSS with their "partner" if they have chosen to have sex outside of marriage, how their partner will greet the various scenarios of either marriage/have the child, abortion, or the way of single motherhood, or a common law type relationship, parenting together unmarried... BEFORE they engage in sex, PERIOD.

And I am prolife and honestly believe that once the fertilized egg is securely embedded and attached to the uterus, is when a human's life begins...about the 3rd week of pregnancy=Conception...but this does not change what are the rules of today, and where the male and female fits in to those rules, mostly by God's design of Male and Female body functions.

like said, the rules have been SET before the game begins, you know the rules, you know when your cutoff of control is....if you don't want your offspring in the hands of the female you gifted your sperm to, then don't have sex with her, or don't have sex with her without a condom....

Come on....men are SUPPOSE to be the strong ones...i mean it was not Adam that was weak and tempted by the Devil was it? That's what i hear from men, in so many words from time to time.... :(

hmmmmmmmm.....

oooooooooooooo, wait a minute....damn, it took the Devil to temp Eve, but ONLY a female to tempt Adam...hmmmmmm, need to rethink who the stronger gender is.....:lol: j/k

care

it comes from being designed with the (recently over abused word by one poster), Uterus.
The only way the woman can start a pregnancy is through RECEIVING a man's sperm, thus is true....no denial there....
And receiving the man's sperm means that he GIFTED his sperm to HER for her to RECEIVE it....KNOWING that after he gave it to her, it then would be her decision to deliver his child....or not. kind of like most contract law imho...
Those are the rules, as it stands now....
Men are very aware of these rules BEFORE they decide to ''gift'' their sperm to their female companion and give her the opportunity to choose or not to choose you, to be the father of an offspring....
thus, due to the Creator's design of both male and female, you have absolute control of your own situation, up to the point of giving your sperm, over to her....that's the Law.
And all sides KNOWING THESE are the RULES before the "game" begins should start thinking with the head on their shoulders and DISCUSS with their "partner" if they have chosen to have sex outside of marriage, how their partner will greet the various scenarios of either marriage/have the child, abortion, or the way of single motherhood, or a common law type relationship, parenting together unmarried... BEFORE they engage in sex, PERIOD.
And I am prolife and honestly believe that once the fertilized egg is securely embedded and attached to the uterus, is when a human's life begins...about the 3rd week of pregnancy=Conception...but this does not change what are the rules of today, and where the male and female fits in to those rules, mostly by God's design of Male and Female body functions.
like said, the rules have been SET before the game begins, you know the rules, you know when your cutoff of control is....if you don't want your offspring in the hands of the female you gifted your sperm to, then don't have sex with her, or don't have sex with her without a condom....
Come on....men are SUPPOSE to be the strong ones...i mean it was not Adam that was weak and tempted by the Devil was it? That's what i hear from men, in so many words from time to time.... :(
hmmmmmmmm.....
oooooooooooooo, wait a minute....damn, it took the Devil to temp Eve, but ONLY a female to tempt Adam...hmmmmmm, need to rethink who the stronger gender is.....:lol: j/k
care

I am fully aware of how biology works. That wasn't my question. I asked to see where pregnancy is a "natural right" that trumps the first federal amendment.

and, as far as the rest of your bullshit about god and sperm you can cram that in with the same tears that your late term abortion options were scrapped with.

It's not even worth it, Care. Next he'll be telling us there is no natural right to pee.

Why is it that you've found yourself unable to prove that you have a "natural" right that usurps the first federal amendment?

oh.. yea.. silly me.. you are ravi.

Forum List

Back