Goodbye Sessions lol. How far does this go?

How far does this go?

A senator meeting with foreign official in his capacity of senator... I bet it goes all the way up to the top and involves the president himself. Heck I'm pretty sure president trump has met with the prime ministers of Israel and Canada. I bet they are in on it too.
Are you intentionally avoided the real issue? The fact that he said he had no contact to congress when he really did? Its been explained in elementary language many times in the reporting and in this thread yet you pretend like the issue is about the meetings. Whats going on with you? Care to join the conversation?

I've already pointed out you guys are lying about him lying. What exactly more is there?

But the issue isn't the alleged lying. It's a pathetic effort to push this Russia stole the election for trump meme. Why do you think Franco was asking how far it goes if it was just the bogus perjury issue? Perjury by definition doesn't go farther.

Hashev has been living in a cave the past 2 months.

On the news RIGHT NOW.
" The coverup may be worse than the crime."

Just like Nixon. Hashev probably never heard of him.

well it's an accusation, blindly made with no evidence, but it is what it is and one must answer when the question is asked. asked, answered and it's all nothing as expected. now run along.

Dem's are desperate, they have nothing else to attack Trump on other than this Russia conspiracy nonsense Trump has been kicking their ass. Trump's speech was yet another kick in the Dem's nuts, they are doubled over in agony.
Here's one unamerican traitor who doesn't want to know if his president is a crook.

Coming from an idiot who voted for a crook to become the president and is upset that she lost
How's the Hillary Special Prosecutor coming along, superdupe? lol. You live on an imaginary planet, stupid.

Don't care. I'm satisfied with her not being president.

I'm not the one who is claiming she is honest while sessions who was honest is lying.

Hypocrisy my friend. Work on it
Yup, the lies worked. Great job. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich, dupe. And the bubble bust. And your friends and family and neighbors going down the drain even further...After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

Dem's are desperate, they have nothing else to attack Trump on other than this Russia conspiracy nonsense Trump has been kicking their ass. Trump's speech was yet another kick in the Dem's nuts, they are doubled over in agony.
Trump had a good speech and actually acted like an adult for a night, kudos for that. But there are plenty of things to critique about his administrations start. The dems are taking many things overboard and over saturating the conversation with obstruction and complaining but inside all the noise there are some real concerns. This "Russia Conspiracy" as you call it has already led to the resignation of the National Security Advisor, and now there is another lie surfacing from a top official. Not good.

Oh come on the man's only been on the job 4 weeks and doesn't even have his cabinet confirmed yet. You people look like spoiled rotten sour puss sore losers. You can't see that because you live in a liberal media bubble but from the outside that's how normal American citizens view your behavior.
I've spoken out plenty of times against the over blown reactions from the left and i've tried and am still trying to give Trump a chance. I think he has potential to do good things, especially with the countries economic policies and reducing government waste. However, I am also critical in many areas and smell a ton of bullshit that his administration has been dishing out. Try and take your partisan hat off for a second and look at this objectively. Or better yet imagine this was President Clinton and the same controversies popped up. Now don't be a hypocrite and try and have a reasonable conversation about what is actually going on.

If Dem's were smart they would shut the hell up for 3 months, then unload on Trump assuming they had valid issues. They are going WAY overboard WAY too soon. In the event they have a valid issue later its going to look like they are just crying wolf again, ditto for the media. It seems like a really dumb strategy, I can only assume they are so pissed over losing the election they can't help themselves I don't know.
I agree with that, I believe the strategy is to plug up as much as they can so Trump can't get going on many of the agenda issues that they disagree with. I hated it when the Republicans did it Obama 8 years ago and I don't like that the Dems are doing the same thing. Though it may be effective to some degree I think it hurts our political system as a whole. Now with that said, there are some issues in the noise that deserve attention and you can't yell "Fake News" at everything. This Russia thing is a real issue. Flynn was already fired over it so you can't say its nothing.

Russia is a nothing burger, its water under the bridge, didn't effect the election, and looks petty. Hillary lost and it wasn't the Russian's fault she lost or Trumps. She didn't carry PA, MI, and WI and that's on her. Dem's would be better off focusing on a future policy battle with Trump.

Its not going to be easy, Trump has positioned himself as the champion of the poor and middle class, how can Dem's oppose him on those proposals, they can't. Trump has proposed a $1 trillion investment in our infrastructure, roads, bridges, airports, things we can actually point to after the money is spent and say look that's what we got for our money. That will create thousands of high paying union jobs for the middle class, again Dem's can't oppose that.

God forbid people do their jobs, how dare they, the Dems never do their jobs, they spend their waking hour opening up money envelopes for all their "foundations".
View attachment 114966
The deeper in shit Trumpie sinks into the Russian quagmire the faster the tools run to CLINTON. Too funny for words.

There is no Russian issue, this is a ruse like they said they'd do to him to make the term difficult, basically they are doing the terrorists job for them. Ever hear of cpubtry first before party? Of course not, thatcs why you and they can't comprehend how they lost. People want a functioning gov't not a trash and burn vendetta, and they want a workaholic that gets things done and does it swiftly without taking 8 years to see a facade appear.
Russian and Comey interference, huge pile of GOP propaganda/excrement for 25 years, cowardly corporate media. Simple, dupe.
Ooh back to blaming Comey, very nostalgic of you. Here's Hillary's all attack no substance or track record campaign in one picture. It also describes the Dem party right now, sinking deeper into that ditch she drove the car in. Everytime the angry people use demonization instead of hard work and compromise on policies they sink deeper in the ditch.
tmp_898-democratic party driven into a ditch1634094008.jpeg

Another Russian boogieman post from the left, BOO did that scare you shitless?

It's not that it's the russians, if Trump appointed a bunch of people with ties to China, i'd feel the same way. Any foreign country putting their two cents into american politics is a problem. Our forefathers thought they protected us from foreign influence, which is why you were so upset that Obama was from Kenya.

Riiiiiight and Obama butting his nose into Brexit? Obama constantly harping how China another countries are doing things right and America sucks, in effect bringing China and other countries into our politics? Why the double standard?

Never mind that any discussions Sessions had with the Russia ambassador in his role was a Senator was NOT the reason Hillary lost PA, MI, and WI hence the election, that was entirely on her.
And Putin and Comey and lying GOPers everywhere...So be it, but now you liars are on top, you're revealed. You're done, but the dupes may never know. Trump's already dumped all his promises to you. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the richest.

Franco did you think the election was going to be a cake walk? So we conspired with Comey to swift boat Hillary at the last minute, politics is a tough business man.

I'm listening to Sessions answering my question as I type this. Ambassador initiated the meeting and he was accompanied by a couple military generals at the meeting. He doesn't recall it being a big deal. Doesn't recall specific details but it was in his capacity on the Armed Services Committee.
I'm kind of satisfied. If he were doing spy stuff, he would have met in the parking garage like Deep Throat, right?
Sessions isn't quitting.

Can you trust Sessions new version? He isn't under oath this time.

Oh come on the man's only been on the job 4 weeks and doesn't even have his cabinet confirmed yet. You people look like spoiled rotten sour puss sore losers. You can't see that because you live in a liberal media bubble but from the outside that's how normal American citizens view your behavior.

Trump should just appoint Vladimir Putin, and skip the middle men.

Oh, oh, like Trump is not his own man or something? What kind of man are you?

Can you hammer home a 16p nail in 3 hits? or not?

The answer to that there question speaks volumes to me of what kind of man you are.

I would guess Trump would take 5 but he could get 'er done.

I get it done. I don't mess around. I move earth. Trump is the same way. What kind of work do you do?
We're letting Trump go- this is about his weasel appointees. Trump is a scam artist as a businessman but sure is good at name selling- we're still praying he's a learner...

How far does this go?

A senator meeting with foreign official in his capacity of senator... I bet it goes all the way up to the top and involves the president himself. Heck I'm pretty sure president trump has met with the prime ministers of Israel and Canada. I bet they are in on it too.
Are you intentionally avoided the real issue? The fact that he said he had no contact to congress when he really did? Its been explained in elementary language many times in the reporting and in this thread yet you pretend like the issue is about the meetings. Whats going on with you? Care to join the conversation?

I've already pointed out you guys are lying about him lying. What exactly more is there?

But the issue isn't the alleged lying. It's a pathetic effort to push this Russia stole the election for trump meme. Why do you think Franco was asking how far it goes if it was just the bogus perjury issue? Perjury by definition doesn't go farther.
I didn't say that he lied... He obviously presented false information. He could have forgot about the meetings or not understood the context of the question... but he said "I did not have communications with the Russians" That is not true. I really don't see how you can spin this and expect anybody to believe otherwise

Trump had a good speech and actually acted like an adult for a night, kudos for that. But there are plenty of things to critique about his administrations start. The dems are taking many things overboard and over saturating the conversation with obstruction and complaining but inside all the noise there are some real concerns. This "Russia Conspiracy" as you call it has already led to the resignation of the National Security Advisor, and now there is another lie surfacing from a top official. Not good.

I've spoken out plenty of times against the over blown reactions from the left and i've tried and am still trying to give Trump a chance. I think he has potential to do good things, especially with the countries economic policies and reducing government waste. However, I am also critical in many areas and smell a ton of bullshit that his administration has been dishing out. Try and take your partisan hat off for a second and look at this objectively. Or better yet imagine this was President Clinton and the same controversies popped up. Now don't be a hypocrite and try and have a reasonable conversation about what is actually going on.

If Dem's were smart they would shut the hell up for 3 months, then unload on Trump assuming they had valid issues. They are going WAY overboard WAY too soon. In the event they have a valid issue later its going to look like they are just crying wolf again, ditto for the media. It seems like a really dumb strategy, I can only assume they are so pissed over losing the election they can't help themselves I don't know.
I agree with that, I believe the strategy is to plug up as much as they can so Trump can't get going on many of the agenda issues that they disagree with. I hated it when the Republicans did it Obama 8 years ago and I don't like that the Dems are doing the same thing. Though it may be effective to some degree I think it hurts our political system as a whole. Now with that said, there are some issues in the noise that deserve attention and you can't yell "Fake News" at everything. This Russia thing is a real issue. Flynn was already fired over it so you can't say its nothing.

Russia is a nothing burger, its water under the bridge, didn't effect the election, and looks petty. Hillary lost and it wasn't the Russian's fault she lost or Trumps. She didn't carry PA, MI, and WI and that's on her. Dem's would be better off focusing on a future policy battle with Trump.

Its not going to be easy, Trump has positioned himself as the champion of the poor and middle class, how can Dem's oppose him on those proposals, they can't. Trump has proposed a $1 trillion investment in our infrastructure, roads, bridges, airports, things we can actually point to after the money is spent and say look that's what we got for our money. That will create thousands of high paying union jobs for the middle class, again Dem's can't oppose that.
Is Russia a nothing burger to General Flynn?

It's not that it's the russians, if Trump appointed a bunch of people with ties to China, i'd feel the same way. Any foreign country putting their two cents into american politics is a problem. Our forefathers thought they protected us from foreign influence, which is why you were so upset that Obama was from Kenya.

Riiiiiight and Obama butting his nose into Brexit? Obama constantly harping how China another countries are doing things right and America sucks, in effect bringing China and other countries into our politics? Why the double standard?

Never mind that any discussions Sessions had with the Russia ambassador in his role was a Senator was NOT the reason Hillary lost PA, MI, and WI hence the election, that was entirely on her.
And Putin and Comey and lying GOPers everywhere...So be it, but now you liars are on top, you're revealed. You're done, but the dupes may never know. Trump's already dumped all his promises to you. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the richest.

Franco did you think the election was going to be a cake walk? So we conspired with Comey to swift boat Hillary at the last minute, politics is a tough business man.
Your party and its bought off policies/lies/crimes are a disgrace, dupe. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich, the corrupt bubble bust, and all the people you know continuing to being ruined...deo you ever learn?

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

How far does this go?

I didn't say that he lied... He obviously presented false information. He could have forgot about the meetings or not understood the context of the question... but he said "I did not have communications with the Russians" That is not true. I really don't see how you can spin this and expect anybody to believe otherwise
He also lied to a written question...he's a little weasel. Dump him.

Much a do about nothing. Senator Sessions stays, period. He is the best we love him!! :clap2:

I found this hilarious:lmao:Is this what the Left is going to blame him with next??? :lmao:

"Sessions does need to explain why he helped navigate a Russian sub! "

He could have forgot about the meetings or not understood the context of the question... but he said "I did not have communications with the Russians" That is not true. I really don't see how you can spin this and expect anybody to believe otherwise

Sessions could have said he couldn't recall any meetings, or said he didn't meet while representing the Trump campaign. In this case Sessions put his foot in his mouth by saying he never talked with the Russians.

God forbid people do their jobs, how dare they, the Dems never do their jobs, they spend their waking hour opening up money envelopes for all their "foundations".
View attachment 114966
The deeper in shit Trumpie sinks into the Russian quagmire the faster the tools run to CLINTON. Too funny for words.

There is no Russian issue, this is a ruse like they said they'd do to him to make the term difficult, basically they are doing the terrorists job for them. Ever hear of cpubtry first before party? Of course not, thatcs why you and they can't comprehend how they lost. People want a functioning gov't not a trash and burn vendetta, and they want a workaholic that gets things done and does it swiftly without taking 8 years to see a facade appear.
Russian and Comey interference, huge pile of GOP propaganda/excrement for 25 years, cowardly corporate media. Simple, dupe.
Ooh back to blaming Comey, very nostalgic of you. Here's Hillary's all attack no substance or track record campaign in one picture. It also describes the Dem party right now, sinking deeper into that ditch she drove the car in. Everytime the angry people use demonization instead of hard work and compromise on policies they sink deeper in the ditch.
View attachment 115110
Facts are facts, dupe. They don't change, except in dupe world. Whatever Trump and GOP liars say lol...

Your party and its bought off policies/lies/crimes are a disgrace, dupe. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich, the corrupt bubble bust, and all the people you know continuing to being ruined...deo you ever learn?

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

Meh, my income has gone up every year for the last 20 years in a row, I'll stick with the Republican party thanks.

Forum List

Back