Goodbye Sessions lol. How far does this go?

It's my understanding he met with a bunch of ambassadors. I don;t know why this would be surprising.
I wish I had more details, but ONE meeting was a private meeting in his office with Ambassador whats-his-name. The OTHER meeting was with a bunch of ambassadors. The private meeting is the one I'd like him to explain.
why, was it while he was a senator? you don't get to then
Wouldn't it shut everyone up if they knew what it was about?
The longer they let this build, the more exaggerated it will become.
but he wasn't part of the campaign so why does it matter? trump was going to lose remember? all the tV folks laughing their asses off. who's laughing now?
The republicans and everyone in the Trump ad. ARE NOT laughing now.

Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia
Paid agitators cry at night, because they have nobody to bully in their sleep.
Enjoy your dreams Play Doh.

your asking us to defend nothing. there is nothing, there defended.

so why the break-neck speed to defend it ?

you shit in your drawers then swear you arent wearing drawers ...
well it's an accusation, blindly made with no evidence, but it is what it is and one must answer when the question is asked. asked, answered and it's all nothing as expected. now run along.

Dem's are desperate, they have nothing else to attack Trump on other than this Russia conspiracy nonsense Trump has been kicking their ass. Trump's speech was yet another kick in the Dem's nuts, they are doubled over in agony.
Here's one unamerican traitor who doesn't want to know if his president is a crook.

Coming from an idiot who voted for a crook to become the president and is upset that she lost
How's the Hillary Special Prosecutor coming along, superdupe? lol. You live on an imaginary planet, stupid.

Dem's are desperate, they have nothing else to attack Trump on other than this Russia conspiracy nonsense Trump has been kicking their ass. Trump's speech was yet another kick in the Dem's nuts, they are doubled over in agony.
Here's one unamerican traitor who doesn't want to know if his president is a crook.

Just relax snowflake. :itsok:
Eat shytte and die, brainwashed functional moron. YOU are the close minded jackass totaly misinformed haters. Everyone knows it outside your stupid propaganda bubble. Dump the hater dupes, Mr. Trump. They won't notice anyway...

We have PLENTY to attack Trump with. Right now we're getting rid of his most disgusting appointee....
As long as Mr. Businessman goes with RW dupe bs propaganda and weasels like sessions, he's in trouble. Dump the bs and the weasels. Even the dupes will like it.

LOL that's some funny shit franco, I'll enjoy watching your side fail...again :laugh:

Fix your post gomer pile.

well it's an accusation, blindly made with no evidence, but it is what it is and one must answer when the question is asked. asked, answered and it's all nothing as expected. now run along.

Coming from an idiot who voted for a crook to become the president and is upset that she lost
How's the Hillary Special Prosecutor coming along, superdupe? lol. You live on an imaginary planet, stupid.

Oh come on, 'lock her up' was funny!!! Watching Trump call Hillary a liar to her face on national tv during the debate was hilarious. :laugh:

Your seething anger over losing the election is noted. Why did Dem strongholds in PA, MI, and WI choose Trump over Hillary? You can't blame Putin for that. :laugh:
Aaaaand you completely ignore the facts and even point of this thread to bring up something completely unrelated. Thank you for clearly communicating that you have no way to defend Sessions and Trump. Next!

Trump had a good speech and actually acted like an adult for a night, kudos for that. But there are plenty of things to critique about his administrations start. The dems are taking many things overboard and over saturating the conversation with obstruction and complaining but inside all the noise there are some real concerns. This "Russia Conspiracy" as you call it has already led to the resignation of the National Security Advisor, and now there is another lie surfacing from a top official. Not good.

How far does this go?

A senator meeting with foreign official in his capacity of senator... I bet it goes all the way up to the top and involves the president himself. Heck I'm pretty sure president trump has met with the prime ministers of Israel and Canada. I bet they are in on it too.
Keep denying the obvious Russian connection.

Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia

If it's so obvious why is there still zero evidence?

How far does this go?

A senator meeting with foreign official in his capacity of senator... I bet it goes all the way up to the top and involves the president himself. Heck I'm pretty sure president trump has met with the prime ministers of Israel and Canada. I bet they are in on it too.
Are you intentionally avoided the real issue? The fact that he said he had no contact to congress when he really did? Its been explained in elementary language many times in the reporting and in this thread yet you pretend like the issue is about the meetings. Whats going on with you? Care to join the conversation?

Eat shytte and die, brainwashed functional moron. YOU are the close minded jackass totaly misinformed haters. Everyone knows it outside your stupid propaganda bubble. Dump the hater dupes, Mr. Trump. They won't notice anyway...

We have PLENTY to attack Trump with. Right now we're getting rid of his most disgusting appointee....

LOL that's some funny shit franco, I'll enjoy watching your side fail...again :laugh:
So you want the country to fail and laugh at it failing while admitting the left controlled congress helped make the Bush era hard on us through the same sabotage techniques you treasonous terrorist use now?
Since Dems can't make gov't function, they can only sabotage those who do actual work in getting things done. This is like the many radical leaders, they can't progress their countries, so they can only try and blame opponents and terrorize other countries, demonizing them to keep attention away from their failures to govern and function.
The ole tear everything down because we can't build anything strategy. Nice!

Aaaaand you completely ignore the facts and even point of this thread to bring up something completely unrelated. Thank you for clearly communicating that you have no way to defend Sessions and Trump. Next!

Trump had a good speech and actually acted like an adult for a night, kudos for that. But there are plenty of things to critique about his administrations start. The dems are taking many things overboard and over saturating the conversation with obstruction and complaining but inside all the noise there are some real concerns. This "Russia Conspiracy" as you call it has already led to the resignation of the National Security Advisor, and now there is another lie surfacing from a top official. Not good.

Oh come on the man's only been on the job 4 weeks and doesn't even have his cabinet confirmed yet. You people look like spoiled rotten sour puss sore losers. You can't see that because you live in a liberal media bubble but from the outside that's how normal American citizens view your behavior.

I never said he wasn't. YOU said his meetings with the ambassador were off limits because he wasn't part of the campaign; he was a senator. He was both senator and up to his eyeballs in Trump's campaign at the time. So yes, it is okay for anyone to ask who he met with, and why, during an investigation into Russian involvement with the campaign.

Suddenly lying to congress is no big deal. Even for somebody charged with upholding the laws of the united states.

So you want the country to fail and laugh at it failing while admitting the left controlled congress helped make the Bush era hard on us through the same sabotage techniques you treasonous terrorist use now?
Since Dems can't make gov't function, they can only sabotage those who do actual work in getting things done. This is like the many radical leaders, they can't progress their countries, so they can only try and blame opponents and terrorize other countries, demonizing them to keep attention away from their failures to govern and function.
The ole tear everything down because we can't build anything strategy. Nice!

Ah...yeah you seem :cuckoo:

Oh come on the man's only been on the job 4 weeks and doesn't even have his cabinet confirmed yet. You people look like spoiled rotten sour puss sore losers. You can't see that because you live in a liberal media bubble but from the outside that's how normal American citizens view your behavior.

Trump should just appoint Vladimir Putin, and skip the middle men.

It's hard to understand the outrage. Barry Hussein used the IRS to punish political enemies. When she was secy/state, Hillary paved the way for the Russians to purchase lucrative uranium mining sites. Hillary lied and people died. Why is Session's alleged conversation with a foreign ambassador so important to the left?

I never said he wasn't. YOU said his meetings with the ambassador were off limits because he wasn't part of the campaign; he was a senator. He was both senator and up to his eyeballs in Trump's campaign at the time. So yes, it is okay for anyone to ask who he met with, and why, during an investigation into Russian involvement with the campaign.

Suddenly lying to congress is no big deal. Even for somebody charged with upholding the laws of the united states.
Lying how?

I've spoken out plenty of times against the over blown reactions from the left and i've tried and am still trying to give Trump a chance. I think he has potential to do good things, especially with the countries economic policies and reducing government waste. However, I am also critical in many areas and smell a ton of bullshit that his administration has been dishing out. Try and take your partisan hat off for a second and look at this objectively. Or better yet imagine this was President Clinton and the same controversies popped up. Now don't be a hypocrite and try and have a reasonable conversation about what is actually going on.

It's hard to understand the outrage. Barry Hussein used the IRS to punish political enemies. When she was secy/state, Hillary paved the way for the Russians to purchase lucrative uranium mining sites. Hillary lied and people died. Why is Session's alleged conversation with a foreign ambassador so important to the left?

That's Different.

Forum List

Back