Goodbye Sessions lol. How far does this go?

you can reference facts until you turn purple, and the Russian loving Trumpbots won't ever accept them.

they have become Cossaks loyal to their homeland, Russia.

Your seething anger over losing the election is noted. Why did Dem strongholds in PA, MI, and WI choose Trump over Hillary? You can't blame Putin for that. :laugh:
Aaaaand you completely ignore the facts and even point of this thread to bring up something completely unrelated. Thank you for clearly communicating that you have no way to defend Sessions and Trump. Next!
your asking us to defend nothing. there is nothing, there defended.

so why the break-neck speed to defend it ?

you shit in your drawers then swear you arent wearing drawers ...
well it's an accusation, blindly made with no evidence, but it is what it is and one must answer when the question is asked. asked, answered and it's all nothing as expected. now run along.

Dem's are desperate, they have nothing else to attack Trump on other than this Russia conspiracy nonsense Trump has been kicking their ass. Trump's speech was yet another kick in the Dem's nuts, they are doubled over in agony.

I'm still looking for the ballots that were cast by russia. any yous got that yet?

The libs cannot explain why their own base in PA, MI, and WI abandoned them and voted for Trump. Let them foam at the mouth about Russia, they just look like sour puss sore losers.
This idiot forgot what thread he's in. And you're dishonoring all blues musicians with your name.

And you're pissing on anyone who understands logic with yours. How is any of this relevant to Democrats lying about sessions?
Are the republicans lying too?

8 targeted House Republicans call for Sessions recusal

View attachment 115093 As i sit and watch sessions squirm and the calls for him to resign and more calls now for investigations into Trump and his obvious Russian ties
this is Watergate all over again.
And I remember the right wing dopes calling it a witch hunt back then and the same lingo you idiots are doing now.

I knew Russia would haunt Trump. I knew this clown circus would get into trouble... but I never imagined it would be this quickly.

I'm so enjoying every minute.

Enjoy your delusion. Your bubble's going to burst very soon.

Reality is crashing your party.

you can reference facts until you turn purple, and the Russian loving Trumpbots won't ever accept them.

Your seething anger over losing the election is noted. Why did Dem strongholds in PA, MI, and WI choose Trump over Hillary? You can't blame Putin for that. :laugh:
Aaaaand you completely ignore the facts and even point of this thread to bring up something completely unrelated. Thank you for clearly communicating that you have no way to defend Sessions and Trump. Next!

well it's an accusation, blindly made with no evidence, but it is what it is and one must answer when the question is asked. asked, answered and it's all nothing as expected. now run along.
BUSTED. You're the one that's blind. Read. Sessions was with the campaign since May 2016.
Trump Campaign Releases New Details About Sessions' Role As Foreign Policy Adviser - Breitbart

You should hold your breath until Sessions is gone, franco hater dupe bot.

I'll say this, you fascists are afraid of Sessions, who isn't going anywhere.
You don't know what a fascist IS, dupe. BREAKING: RW authoritarian. Usually racist. Like Sessions, and many Trump supporters.

Dem's are desperate, they have nothing else to attack Trump on other than this Russia conspiracy nonsense Trump has been kicking their ass. Trump's speech was yet another kick in the Dem's nuts, they are doubled over in agony.
Here's one unamerican traitor who doesn't want to know if his president is a crook.

How far does this go?

A senator meeting with foreign official in his capacity of senator... I bet it goes all the way up to the top and involves the president himself. Heck I'm pretty sure president trump has met with the prime ministers of Israel and Canada. I bet they are in on it too.

BUSTED. You're the one that's blind. Read. Sessions was with the campaign since May 2016.
Trump Campaign Releases New Details About Sessions' Role As Foreign Policy Adviser - Breitbart
Breitbart. The site for white nationalists. Hilarious u use them as a source.

You don't know what a fascist IS, dupe. BREAKING: RW authoritarian. Usually racist. Like Sessions, and many Trump supporters.

Oh! So Leftists are never authoritarian and tell you what to say, do, feel, or think, right? :badgrin:

I can make my own decisions. Leftists: :fu:

View attachment 115093 As i sit and watch sessions squirm and the calls for him to resign and more calls now for investigations into Trump and his obvious Russian ties
And I remember the right wing dopes calling it a witch hunt back then and the same lingo you idiots are doing now.

I knew Russia would haunt Trump. I knew this clown circus would get into trouble... but I never imagined it would be this quickly.

BS. We'll. And shove your snowflake bs, pseudo macho brainwashed functional moron. Law abiding and intelligent doesn't mean weak. Stupid dupes...

.56 seconds of the vid

AG Sessions: Whenever it's appropriate, I will recuse myself

noW STFU

The thing is, it doesn't matter what it appears he talked to them about. He said he hadn't talked to the Russians, when if it was innocent conversations all he had to do was explain himself. Him lying, then backing up his lies by saying the reports are lies, just tells me his meetings were not innocent ones.
According to the article, Sessions was asked in his confirmation hearing about meetings with the Trump campaign, not meetings that were the normal condition of his job in the Senate.

Your lying tells me you are biased....... but we already knew that.

What lie? He was asked if he had any contact with the Russians. He said NO. He was working a two pronged role as a Senator AND Trump campaign advisor at the time. All he had to do was say was "Yes it had to do with business related to my role as a Senator." He didn't. He lied.

You're calling someone a liar for giving an opinion on something tells me you don't even know what a lie is.

Actually, no he wasn't asked if he had any contact with the Russians. The fact that your claiming he was tells anyone familiar with the exchange that you aren't familiar with what he was asked or how he responded.
Sessions was asked what he would do if he was presented with evidence that any Trump surrogates were in contact with Russia. In his response he said that he was call a surrogate during the campaign and he said that he had had NO CONTACT with the Russians.

There is now evidence that it isn't true. I don't understand how you can't recognize the inconsistencies with these events. Perhaps it was an honest mistake, regardless a falsehood was stated in that hearing and it should be clarified. Thats not a partisan thing, its just common sense

Le sigh. Y'all Trump defenders are in high gear.

Here's what was asked of Sessions and how he responded:

Leahy: "Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?"

Sessions: "No."

This could mean Sessions talked about anything other than Trump's campaign, which is possible. But we're relying solely on his word, and the Russian ambassador he spoke to is reportedly a spy. This is not a smoking gun, but it is smoke.

Franken: "But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

Here, Sessions clearly lied. Franken asked about "anyone associated" with Trump's campaign (which Sessions was by this point) having spoken to the Russian (which Sessions did). Yet Sessions clearly said he did not speak to Russians. There really is no other answer: Sessions lied.

Now, you can blame Obama for this and Hillary for that, but what the Dems did or did not do has no bearing to what Sessions said here. You can say Sessions was working in his capacity as a senator (which could explain the first comment), but that doesn't explain why he lied. And if he simply forgot about meeting a Russian ambassador when asked about meeting a Russian ambassador, then he probably doesn't have the mental fortitude needed to be the Attorney General.

You have no facts, Sessions did nothing wrong and isn't going anywhere, which brings us back to why did Dem's in PA, MI, and WI choose President Trump over Hillary? All your Russia blah blah blah is a deflection away from that core question. You couldn't even carry your Dem blue states, the people rejected you and your policies. Sucks to be you. :laugh:

so you say... your opinion is tantamount to a pile of dog shit.

Trump is president and the GOP controls congress, pretty damn funny if you ask me the Dem's got the shit kicked out of them. Now they flail about in threads like this looking pathetic, how far your party has sunk its truly an historic low for Dems. Some say your party is on the verge of collapse.

How does that mean he contacted Russia as a campaign member?

IMG_0189.JPG

BS. We'll. And shove your snowflake bs, pseudo macho brainwashed functional moron. Law abiding and intelligent doesn't mean weak. Stupid dupes...

This unamerican traitor will go down with the ship. The Russian/Trump ship.

Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia

Here's one unamerican traitor who doesn't want to know if his president is a crook.

Just relax snowflake. :itsok:

You have no facts, Sessions did nothing wrong and isn't going anywhere, which brings us back to why did Dem's in PA, MI, and WI choose President Trump over Hillary? All your Russia blah blah blah is a deflection away from that core question. You couldn't even carry your Dem blue states, the people rejected you and your policies. Sucks to be you. :laugh:

so you say... your opinion is tantamount to a pile of dog shit.

Trump is president and the GOP controls congress, pretty damn funny if you ask me the Dem's got the shit kicked out of them. Now they flail about in threads like this looking pathetic, how far your party has sunk its truly an historic low for Dems. Some say your party is on the verge of collapse.
Moron thinks this scandal is limited to this forum.

Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia

Oh! So Leftists are never authoritarian and tell you what to say, do, feel, or think, right? :badgrin:
We tell you dupes the facts. Which you won't believe no matter what evidence is proved. Brainwashed. You RWers do all the anti tolerance laws. No choice for anybody (sex, drugs, BC etc etc, nanny state hypocrites.

The thing is, it doesn't matter what it appears he talked to them about. He said he hadn't talked to the Russians, when if it was innocent conversations all he had to do was explain himself. Him lying, then backing up his lies by saying the reports are lies, just tells me his meetings were not innocent ones.
According to the article, Sessions was asked in his confirmation hearing about meetings with the Trump campaign, not meetings that were the normal condition of his job in the Senate.

Your lying tells me you are biased....... but we already knew that.

What lie? He was asked if he had any contact with the Russians. He said NO. He was working a two pronged role as a Senator AND Trump campaign advisor at the time. All he had to do was say was "Yes it had to do with business related to my role as a Senator." He didn't. He lied.

You're calling someone a liar for giving an opinion on something tells me you don't even know what a lie is.

Actually, no he wasn't asked if he had any contact with the Russians. The fact that your claiming he was tells anyone familiar with the exchange that you aren't familiar with what he was asked or how he responded.

AG Sessions: Whenever it's appropriate, I will recuse myself

from his own mouth ..

.56 seconds of the clip ..

The End

Ok. Who said he didn't say he would recuse himself where appropriate? What on earth does that have to do with you ripping a straightforward question and answer out of context to claim a man is lying?

Forum List

Back