Google also found evidence of " Russan" influence in US election

Well, truth and facts start come out , I just wander what Putin´s useful idiots are gonna say this time? What Trump is gonna do new?

"
Et tu, Google? Search and ad giant Google has found evidence that Russian agents purchased ads on YouTube, Google Search, Gmail and the company's DoubleClick ad network, unnamed sources have told the Washington Post. That means Russian actors have penetrated all the large Silicon Valley ad firms, as Facebook and Twitter recently revealed similar attacks. However, the Google ads were reportedly not purchased by the same Vladimir Putin-affiliated group that bought ads on Facebook, meaning the problem could be more widespread than thought.
ya like google amazon and others dont spy on us :rolleyes:
its now being reported amazon will take a pic of you while your sleeping
" Google also found evidence of Russian influence in US election

Ban%2BRussian%2BTrolls.jpg

We went from COLLUSION to influence and we all know that in a society with a free press and privately run social networking apps what that means...

NOTHING

Unless the lefties are going to propose a government takeover of yet another private enterprise.

I think it's quite amusing how the left are left empty handed after all their attempts to help Russia with their goal to disrupt America

there is no such thing as collusion. the actual charge(s) would be conspiracy. & if data analytics were used to target specific demographics... on behalf of a foreign state... that is just a piece of the attack... & is quite unlawful btw.

IF

cambridge analytica. start there.

Trump campaign analytics company contacted WikiLeaks about Clinton emails
By Kara Scannell, Dana Bash and Marshall Cohen, CNN

Updated 10:41 PM ET, Wed October 25, 2017

170106100659-wikileaks-logo-card-image-exlarge-169.jpg

Trump campaign analytics company contacted WikiLeaks about Clinton emails 01:51
Story highlights
  • Cambridge Analytica was hired in the summer of 2016 as part of the Trump campaign's three-pronged data operation
  • News of the email exchange comes amid federal investigations into whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia
(CNN)The head of a data analytics company linked to the Trump campaign contacted WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in 2016 regarding thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails kept on a private server while she was secretary of state, according to four sources familiar with the outreach.

Alexander Nix, the chief executive of Cambridge Analytica, sent an email to several people including top Donald Trump donor Rebekah Mercer, relaying that he had emailed Assange seeking access to emails from Clinton's private server to turn them into a searchable database for the campaign or a pro-Trump political action committee, two of the sources said.
Cambridge Analytica was hired in the summer of 2016 as part of the Trump campaign's three-pronged data operation, which was led by Brad Parscale and overseen by Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner. No one from the Trump campaign was copied on the email, the sources said. Nix sent the email in summer 2016, two sources said, but it is not clear whether he sent it before or after Cambridge Analytica was brought onto the campaign.
[...]
Analytics company contacted WikiLeaks about Clinton emails - CNNPolitics

:popcorn:

^ :p Actually the FBI, had they been a agency serving the American people instead of The Swamp, should have contacted Julian Assange and at least offered a deal for disclosure as to who gave him the DNC emails and if he had the 33,000 emails Crooked Hillary had professionally erased from the illegal server Crooked Hillary had set up.

^ :p Actually the FBI, had they been a agency serving the American people instead of The Swamp, should have contacted Julian Assange and at least offered a deal for disclosure as to who gave him the DNC emails and if he had the 33,000 emails Crooked Hillary had professionally erased from the illegal server Crooked Hillary had set up.

lol................. the swamp has been replaced with what's left in the muck.

that is trumpco. tic toc....

We went from COLLUSION to influence and we all know that in a society with a free press and privately run social networking apps what that means...

NOTHING

Unless the lefties are going to propose a government takeover of yet another private enterprise.

I think it's quite amusing how the left are left empty handed after all their attempts to help Russia with their goal to disrupt America

there is no such thing as collusion. the actual charge(s) would be conspiracy. & if data analytics were used to target specific demographics... on behalf of a foreign state... that is just a piece of the attack... & is quite unlawful btw.

IF

still gonna say 'IF' kwc57 ?

Cambridge Analytica researcher touted data-mining in Russia speech
by Marshall Cohen and Mary Ilyushina in Moscow @CNNTech March 20, 2018: 12:33 PM ET

The Cambridge Analytica Files
‘I made Steve Bannon’s psychological warfare tool’: meet the data war whistleblower

‘I made Steve Bannon’s psychological warfare tool’: meet the data war whistleblower

FTC opens investigation into Facebook after Cambridge Analytica scrapes millions of users’ personal information
by Tony Romm and Craig Timberg March 20 at 11:34 AM

FTC opens investigation into Facebook after Cambridge Analytica scrapes millions of users’ personal information

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

NOTHING

IF

by Marshall Cohen and Mary Ilyushina in Moscow @CNNTech March 20, 2018: 12:33 PM ET

yes 'IF'

NOTHING

IF

I'm perfectly fine with other campaigns following in Obama 2012's cutting edge techniques and model just like Facebook was.

Obama accepts millions in campaign contributions from foreign countries and its total crickets, Russia buys $100k in ads attacking hildebeest and liberals freak out.
"Obama accepts millions in campaign contributions from foreign countries"

Shameless lie, though Trump's campaign was found to be soliciting illegal donations from foreign nationals.

Absolutely true you hack, he ducked under the reporting laws by keeping the donation amounts small.
I'm not sure any were accepted or donated, but soliciting them is illegal:
Donald Trump Is Illegally Soliciting Money from Foreign Nationals to Fund His Presidential Campaign

Donald Trump keeps asking foreign leaders for money. The latest: Vicente Fox.

Foreign Politicians to Donald Trump: Stop Begging Us for Money

Donations%20from%20foreign%20countries.-L.png

a foundation is not a political campaign. nice try.... doesn't fly.

Of course not, the Foundation was their personal slush fund. They used it for transportation, lodging, food, and most anything else they need.

NOTHING

IF

I'm perfectly fine with other campaigns following in Obama 2012's cutting edge techniques and model just like Facebook was.

ummm....but you see, dear fellow- the glitch is - although it is perfectly legal to have analytics study the habits of algorithms... even in the political arena. but when it involves foreign entities- there is a big problem. & btw- it's not IF... as IF you had an out. it sure looks like facebook has even more splainin' to do since the last time they were on capital hill...

warner.png

Well, truth and facts start come out , I just wander what Putin´s useful idiots are gonna say this time? What Trump is gonna do new?

"
Et tu, Google? Search and ad giant Google has found evidence that Russian agents purchased ads on YouTube, Google Search, Gmail and the company's DoubleClick ad network, unnamed sources have told the Washington Post. That means Russian actors have penetrated all the large Silicon Valley ad firms, as Facebook and Twitter recently revealed similar attacks. However, the Google ads were reportedly not purchased by the same Vladimir Putin-affiliated group that bought ads on Facebook, meaning the problem could be more widespread than thought.

" Google also found evidence of Russian influence in US election

Ban%2BRussian%2BTrolls.jpg

Our FBI and Security agencies knew about all of that. Susan Rice, on orders
from Obama told them to stand down.

Obama assured the entire country in October that it was impossible
to rig our elections. He said..."Soooo, I would advise Mr Trump to quit
whining and take his plan to the voters."

He did and won.

"Obama accepts millions in campaign contributions from foreign countries"

Shameless lie, though Trump's campaign was found to be soliciting illegal donations from foreign nationals.

Absolutely true you hack, he ducked under the reporting laws by keeping the donation amounts small.
I'm not sure any were accepted or donated, but soliciting them is illegal:
Donald Trump Is Illegally Soliciting Money from Foreign Nationals to Fund His Presidential Campaign

Donald Trump keeps asking foreign leaders for money. The latest: Vicente Fox.

Foreign Politicians to Donald Trump: Stop Begging Us for Money

Donations%20from%20foreign%20countries.-L.png

a foundation is not a political campaign. nice try.... doesn't fly.

Of course not, the Foundation was their personal slush fund. They used it for transportation, lodging, food, and most anything else they need.

you know trump was fined $25K for a pay to play deal with his foundation & the FLA AG election campaign to drop a trump university lawsuit , don'tcha? or when his foundation paid $20K for a portrait of the anus face that they kept for themselves.... or that ol' longtime pal linda mcMahon donated some serious cash to his foundation & now she has a gig as head of the small biz'nez administration? curious that 'eh?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Google has been aware of Russian trolls and has taken money for political ads. They just pretend to not have known like Facebook.

In fact the first trolls which started commenting on Youtube were not Russian trolls.

Before them were the Chinese trolls, paid propaganda posters who attacked anyone who spoke out against what is going on in China (including Hong Kong). They were very aggressive, but did not comment on external political matters.

Note that Youtube is banned in China, so it is clear they had special access. Unlike many Russian trolls, they did not hide they were Chinese.

IF

ummm....but you see, dear fellow- the glitch is - although it is perfectly legal to have analytics study the habits of algorithms... even in the political arena. but when it involves foreign entities- there is a big problem. & btw- it's not IF... as IF you had an out. it sure looks like facebook has even more splainin' to do since the last time they were on capital hill...

warner.png
why are you afraid to post your evidence of such things? you do this everyday for the most part, post and fly.Post your evidence.

IF

warner.png

I see. So, you don't understand the nature of the internet and data and think that you can prevent someone at the border from mining your data on facebook or any other entity. I thought you guys liked globalization and bowing to other nations as equals?

warner.png

I see. So, you don't understand the nature of the internet and data and think that you can prevent someone at the border from mining your data on facebook or any other entity. I thought you guys liked globalization and bowing to other nations as equals?
Globalism correct? no America First shit for a leftist. hahahahahahaha

warner.png

ru-troll.jpeg

warner.png

View attachment 183919
I don't wish to join your club thanks for the offer though. keep it.

warner.png

View attachment 183919
I don't wish to join your club thanks for the offer though. keep it.
Because you already belong to it?

Forum List

Back