Google Defines "Bigotry" as Right Wing

It is right wing.

Seriously. You guys need to understand the meaning of things.

Conservatives, by nature, are bigoted and racist.

yeah because you say so...
we've seen you all when it comes to a black Republican
really we're of sick hearing it

I don't care about race, ethnicity, or religion.

It's the very last thing that enters my mind.

You folks?

That's number one.

Yeah right! All evidence to the contrary.

yeah because you say so...
we've seen you all when it comes to a black Republican
really we're of sick hearing it

I don't care about race, ethnicity, or religion.

It's the very last thing that enters my mind.

You folks?

That's number one.

liberals have to lie in order to win..that's the real shame of your party, but that's what you are, LIARS

Now we have jake, jilly and you who are the, reactionaries...bravo

It's because liberals believe that the ends always justify the means.

So they're bigots because they're white? Moron, don't you see the irony in what you're saying?

Leftists by nature are ignorant, irony and hypocrisy are incomprehensible to them.

And yet that doesn't address the fact that you folks are racist and bigoted.

No, we are not. You left wingers are far more racist and bigoted than all but the most radical of conservatives. The fact that you cannot see it is a result of your ignorance.

but limited government, free market ideals are NOT in anyway "bigotry".
Strong military to protect it's citizens,a secure border.

People on the right who believe in these things are said to be racists,bigots,prejudiced,ignorant and crazy...

And the low information types who get their information from John Stewart and such follow the Democrat party...

It is right wing.

Why then do you lefties ignore all the blacks shot in Chicago around the clock?

God forbid a whitey gets shot somewhere. If they do, the news is all over it yelling for gun control. I guess black folk are not worth a news story like whitey is. :badgrin:

And then we have people like Harry Reid who has the nerve to get up and chasize someone like Donal Sterling, even though Dirty Harry was quoted as saying that Obama won because he was light skinned and did not have a negro dialect.

Such filth you people are.

Last edited:
I've met a lot of liberal bigots. many are here posting away as if we shouldn't notice. Their hatred for conservatives can best be defined as bigotry.

Bigot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
big·ot
noun \ˈbi-gət\

: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

It is right wing.

Leftists by nature are ignorant, decietful, and cowardly

I dunno about cowardly.

Sure they are. That is why the military is full of conservatives.

Did you see where the soldiers who served with the deserter in Afghanitstan were forced to sign disclosure statements not to talk about it? The government actually thought that threatening brave young men who are willing to lay down their lives for their buddies could actually be coerced into not talking.

Idiots. :badgrin:

Hell, Obama can't even look Putin in the eye, let alone fight him personally.

Are Republicans still trying to insist their party being 90% white has nothing to do with race? Next they will be telling us their voter suppression wasn't racially motivated or there was nothing racial at their convention when they threw peanuts at a black CNN camerawomen and said this is how we feed the animals or when they called Obama Tar Baby and Boy and said the Obama's, wife included", were "uppity". None of that had anything to do with race. Sure it didn't.

It is right wing.

Why then do you lefties ignore all the blacks shot in Chicago around the clock?

God forbid a whitey gets shot somewhere. If they do, the news is all over it yelling for gun control. I guess black folk are not worth a news story like whitey is. :badgrin:

And then we have people like Harry Reid who has the nerve to get up and chasize someone like Donal Sterling, even though Dirty Harry was quoted as saying that Obama won because he was light skinned and did not have a negro dialect.

Such filth you people are.

You mention all the shootings going on in Chicago and the left comes back with how Chicago is such a great place because the murder rate is down...

Go there you better have some good body armor cause these fuckers sure don't seem to hit their intended target all the time... :D

Are Republicans still trying to insist their party being 90% white has nothing to do with race? Next they will be telling us their voter suppression wasn't racially motivated or there was nothing racial at their convention when they threw peanuts at a black CNN camerawomen and said this is how we feed the animals or when they called Obama Tar Baby and Boy and said the Obama's, wife included", were "uppity". None of that had anything to do with race. Sure it didn't.

Well let's see, blacks voted for Obama about 99%t of the time, yet they are worse off under Obama than Bush. And they still have his support.

Who is the racist?

It is right wing.

No they are not.. Who started the KKK the democrats .. The REP were the ones who started the civil rights movement.. Who freed the slaves. It sure was not the democrats.. I like how you libs have short term memory

The reactionaries on this board like Stephanie and her running dogs are the accurate description of the Oxford dictionary's definition.

All of America knows it.

It is right wing.

No they are not.. Who started the KKK the democrats .. The REP were the ones who started the civil rights movement.. Who freed the slaves. It sure was not the democrats.. I like how you libs have short term memory

Are you aware of how the parties changed? Methinks not. Between the 1860's and 1936 the parties began to switch ideologies. The Democrats that formed the KKK are representative of today's Republicans.

Why Did the Democratic and Republican Parties Switch Platforms? | Democrats & Republicans

No doubt there is bias there.

With regards to you last statement, can you please provide links that describe left-wing bigotry? I'd be curious to see what it looks like.

Really? You are incapable of Googling "Bigotry from the left?"

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...DMdnDaHiBn2M9edG2gisxAA&bvm=bv.68911936,d.aWw

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CNUAm7vT65_vWkKGk_PftCw&bvm=bv.68911936,d.aWw

It is right wing.

Are you aware of how the parties changed? Methinks not. Between the 1860's and 1936 the parties began to switch ideologies. The Democrats that formed the KKK are representative of today's Republicans.

Why Did the Democratic and Republican Parties Switch Platforms? | Democrats & Republicans
That's been debunked here many times. It must make liberals uncomfortable to be associated with the Democrats of the past. The fact is that the GOP grew and the Dems shrank, the attempt is to make facts fit beliefs. The evidence is that you have to resort to an op-ed piece instead of historical data.

Forum List

Back