Google Defines "Bigotry" as Right Wing

Leftists by nature are ignorant, decietful, and cowardly

I dunno about cowardly.

Sure they are. That is why the military is full of conservatives.

Did you see where the soldiers who served with the deserter in Afghanitstan were forced to sign disclosure statements not to talk about it? The government actually thought that threatening brave young men who are willing to lay down their lives for their buddies could actually be coerced into not talking.

Idiots. :badgrin:

Hell, Obama can't even look Putin in the eye, let alone fight him personally.

Wasn't it Bush jr who claimed that he looked Putin in the eye and "saw his soul"?

Too bad he didn't see Putin invading the Crimea!

No doubt there is bias there.

With regards to you last statement, can you please provide links that describe left-wing bigotry? I'd be curious to see what it looks like.

Really? You are incapable of Googling "Bigotry from the left?"

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...DMdnDaHiBn2M9edG2gisxAA&bvm=bv.68911936,d.aWw

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CNUAm7vT65_vWkKGk_PftCw&bvm=bv.68911936,d.aWw

You failed to post from a credible site. Most of what is in those articles is not verifiable and what is does not point to bigotry.

This comes from a conservative think tank. http://www.nationalcenter.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Center_for_Public_Policy_Research

I was asking you to post directly to incidences of left-wing bigotry. I do not want this info to come from third party sites.

After looking into Ted Rall. It does seem this guy is a wackjob and goes way too far in his cartoons but he is one person and it is not representative of the party as a whole. It is certainly not part of the platform.

That is really the only instance that article talks about. The ravings of one asshole. Even the left distances themselves from him.

The second article is just spin and distortion and in most cases, it seems that is nothing ore than extreme lefties boxing with extreme righties spewing hateful insults at one another. Neither of which I put much credence in.

Last edited:
The linked article clearly states that the source of the inclusion of "Right Wing' came from the Oxford Dictionary. Google offered multi-resources for the definition of the word "bigotry" to it's readers to choose from, The Oxford Dictionary is the fourth option.
It's clear that some folks are directing their wrath at the wrong source. Also, the OP isn't intellectually honest.

Wasn't it Bush jr who claimed that he looked Putin in the eye and "saw his soul"?

Too bad he didn't see Putin invading the Crimea!
There is no Bush jr and you apparently don't know anything about diplomacy. What the hell DO you know anyway? You spout nonsense every day here.

No doubt there is bias there.

With regards to you last statement, can you please provide links that describe left-wing bigotry? I'd be curious to see what it looks like.

Hahahaha! It probably shouldn't surprise me that you say that after admitting to seeing bias there, and you never even took a second more to think that your example of left wing bigotry is right infront of your face! One definition of bigotry is "intolerance of ideas that run contrary to yours", I would hope that you could see what google did was the definition of bigotry.

You didn't, because you're incapable of noticing the flaws on your own side and admitting them.

It is right wing.

Seriously. You guys need to understand the meaning of things.

Conservatives, by nature, are bigoted and racist.

yeah because you say so...
we've seen you all when it comes to a black Republican
really we're of sick hearing it

I don't care about race, ethnicity, or religion.

It's the very last thing that enters my mind.

You folks?

That's number one.
Exactly! But when Republicans talk about race they literally know nothing. Because if they did, they would realize that when speaking about Hispanics or Latinos they would be speaking about members of the WHITE race! Yes, it's true. Hispanics and Latinos are members of the White race and have always been. Hispanic and Latino is an *Ethnicity*, not a race. But how many people are using it correctly? Darn few. So, yes, of course you're right, Swallow, and I am glad you have brought that out! Incidentally, for anyone who still has a bigoted opinion about Hispanics and Latinos being White they need go no further than to a County or City Clerk's Office and check what is listed as their race on their birth certificates! Those who are of a mixed race, as happens to many others also, are the exception rather than the rule. The people of the world who are considered Latin are: Italians (Number 1); Spanish, Portuguese, South Americans, Romanian, and French, mainly. End of story.

This whole talk of those on the left being capable of bigotry and racism is just absurd.

They alone possess the knowledge of all "truthiness" and collective righteousness.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2A3ErgnKsw]Occupy Wall Street Hitler Youth, "Jew Bashing"......Mark Levin - YouTube[/ame]

Those those on the far left hate Jews?

Now who do these freaks have more in common with, the Tea Party or Nazis?

It is right wing.

Seriously. You guys need to understand the meaning of things.

Conservatives, by nature, are bigoted and racist.

yeah because you say so...
we've seen you all when it comes to a black Republican
really we're of sick hearing it

I don't care about race, ethnicity, or religion.

It's the very last thing that enters my mind.

You folks?

That's number one.

Absolutely, Stephanie is one of the biggest racist pussies on this forum!

How could a party that is ~90% non-hispanic white ever possibly be bigots? lol..

Because all but 10% of those who qualify for non-white vote democrat, i.e., they vote skin color. That's blatant racist bigotry. Democrat is the party of blatant bigotry. And you made the point.

And that is why most blacks vote democrat...because of assholes who call them racist and accuse them of voting their skin color. Why would a minority want to join the GOP when assholes like you and your ilk make stupid generalizations and demean all blacks? Why would minorities want to join a group that only attacks and spews vitriol when it comes to race It is people like you that keep blacks from the GOP.

UPDATE: Google responded to The Mirror at 4:51 p.m. A spokesperson said, “Google Search surfaces data from Oxford Dictionary when providing definitions on our search result pages.” What’s more, we hear Google plans to reach out to Oxford Dictionary to flag the above “right-wing bigotry” sentence as inappropriate.

and thus the title is wrong

Yeah ok so the title should be goggle links to oxford who define bigotry as right wing. Yeah I use websters, now I know why google's definitions are always so wrong and/or incomplete all the time.

Simply put, the Right and the Left have their fair share of bigots.

To pretend only one side has bigots is intellectually dishonest.

Forum List

Back