Google fires employee for saying men are superior. Why wasn't Michelle fired.?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The press is howling about the google worker who said men are smarter and more aggressive and that's why they do better. OTOH it was 3 years ago on Aug 6 2014 when the First Tranny said "women are smarter than men.” and nothing was done to her.

Michelle Obama: ‘Women are smarter than men’

First lady Michelle Obama on Wednesday proudly stated she believes women are the smarter sex and must use prominent positions in government, business and other endeavors to affect change.

Speaking at a women’s forum at the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington alongside former first lady Laura Bush, Mrs. Obama said women in power cannot waste their opportunities because they’re simply more intelligent than men.

“Every time I meet a child I think, who knows what’s going on in her life, whether she was just bullied or whether she had a bad day at school or whether she lost a parent — that interaction that we have with that individual, that child for that moment, could change their life,” she said. “So we can’t waste this spotlight. It is temporary and life is short, and change is needed. And women are smarter than men.”

Mrs. Obama’s joke drew laughter and applause from the crowd. She then told the men in the audience they “can’t complain, because you’re outnumbered today.”

That is because liberals live in a world contrary to common sense. They begin life in a bubble world then spend the rest of their life trying to validate it. Google should be sued for firing a person for an idea. That is a violation of the most basic tenet: Freedom of Speech. It would be different if working for Google, they established certain views that were a condition for working there, then you could choose whether to accept them or not, but the whole thing is silly: OF COURSE men are superior! In some ways. Women are superior in others.

It is a matter of nature that the man was aggressive and a hunter and defender; for thousands of years he has combated the world for survival and dominance, while his wife stayed home and raised the children and tended to home. It has only been in the last half-century or so that liberalism has denied this and tried make women equals in every way when they can NEVER be equals in every way, no more than men can be THEIR equal in every way------ WE ARE DIFFERENT.

It is a denial of basic human nature, at worst, a form of rampant feminism that seeks to diminish man and feminize them, or at the very least criminalize male behavior in order to level the playing field to a point where they can compete.

But there are always exceptions: real pussy men and women who are really smart about the world, super-intelligent, and very apt at business, management and leadership. It isn't a crime to seek to exploit your highest potential, but it is to punish or fire a person just for an opinion, even if it is a stupid one.

Last edited:
There is no GIANT CONSPIRACY to hold down women. Men are just superior physically, mentally, and psychologically and everybody knows it.

The press is howling about the google worker who said men are smarter and more aggressive and that's why they do better. OTOH it was 3 years ago on Aug 6 2014 when the First Tranny said "women are smarter than men.” and nothing was done to her.

First lady Michelle Obama on Wednesday proudly stated she believes women are the smarter sex and must use prominent positions in government, business and other endeavors to affect change.

Speaking at a women’s forum at the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington alongside former first lady Laura Bush, Mrs. Obama said women in power cannot waste their opportunities because they’re simply more intelligent than men.

“Every time I meet a child I think, who knows what’s going on in her life, whether she was just bullied or whether she had a bad day at school or whether she lost a parent — that interaction that we have with that individual, that child for that moment, could change their life,” she said. “So we can’t waste this spotlight. It is temporary and life is short, and change is needed. And women are smarter than men.”

Mrs. Obama’s joke drew laughter and applause from the crowd. She then told the men in the audience they “can’t complain, because you’re outnumbered today.”
Oh dear...she's got quite a hold on you, doesn't she?

yes, why didnt google fire michelle? Fucking biased assholes. AA in action!

Oh dear...she's got quite a hold on you, doesn't she?

She can't. Judging from her ghetto fat negro ass, I doubt she's let go of food very often.

If you follow the story you'll find that he was following the company line. But nice try!

I don't think either gender is smarter than the other. Meeting the various people throughout my life I realized stupidity knows no gender.

Forum List

Back