GOP blocks everything Obama - then claims he can't lead.

It just dawned on me. The gop is 90% white right? What % is the black population? Given that most of them CHOOSE to be democrats what is the problem?
Maybe 2 or 3%. There are also a few Hispanics, a few Asians in that 10%. Maybe a few American Indians and a few others who don't consider themselves white..

They have the pen and a cell phone.......and Judicial Activism.............who needs Congress when we are ruled by a bunch of hacks who don't care about the Constitution.

The Founding Fathers did very well..............Checks and balances preventing them from doing as they please...................As it should be.

The GOP is 90% white. Don't they understand the optics of this? Especially after the 6 years of GOP control the entire world is desperately trying to recover from?

Real leaders find a way to get things done. BTW, you need a little cheese with that whine?

It is good to see that the eternal rdean survived the transition to the new system. I was worried that they had installed an idiot filter.

Go get'em champ!

Next you can tell us why that was good.

rdean is an historical metric. Like Avogadro's number...except in a different category.

It just dawned on me. The gop is 90% white right? What % is the black population? Given that most of them CHOOSE to be democrats what is the problem?

It's a red herring anyway. The idiotic OP has no problem with minorities voting based on race but has a problem with whites who do?
Dean has issues.....

To quote a famous document

"we hold these truths to be self evident"

I will explain this simple concept:

Obama can't lead the country because he's a bad leader. Obama is a bad leader because a significant portion of the country won't follow his leadership. They refuses to follow a bad leader.

More than that, Obama is such a bad leader that they believe his actions, if not actively obstructed, will lead the nation into destruction and ruin. Therefore, they actively seek to obstruct his actions.

TLDR:

It is self-evident that Obama is a bad leader because he's getting blocked by the GOP.

Last edited:

It's a red herring anyway. The idiotic OP has no problem with minorities voting based on race but has a problem with whites who do?
Dean has issues.....

But he's ours dang it and USMB wouldn't be the same without him!

Forum List

Back