GOP Campaign Consultants Panicked About Upcoming Midterms After Roe Decision

I have no idea what that has to do with anything I said other than it being an attempt by you to avoid my point. The marriage tax implications is done by the federal government.
It's a red herring, the state regulates marriage, that's the question, not tax breaks.

I think the right has greatly underestimated the reaction to this.

I have friends on FB that are about as non-political as it gets, never seen a political post from them, ever and some I have been FB friends with for more than 15 years. But now I am seeing them.

Add in the fact you already have people on the right taking aim at same sex marriage and even some talking about going after birth control, the mid-term outcome might be very different than what was expected

Yeah, sure they are, lol. The other 99,9 percent could care less. Most care more about the hyperinflation, high gas prices, shortages, etc. Sanctioned killing just isn't on that list.

According to a report from Politico, while Republicans are publically applauding a decision from the conservative Supreme Court to dismantle the 50-year-old Roe v Wade decision that allowed women to get an abortion, in private they are admitting it could not have come at a worse time.

In interviews with Politico's David Siders, Republican Party campaign consultants are throwing up their hands in frustration at a ruling that will make it harder for them to do their jobs in November -- particularly as they try to bring suburban women back into the fold after four years of Donald Trump.

As one GOP adviser put it: "This is a losing issue for Republicans.”

Oh, look who’s bashing the decision in private

You’ve got bigger things to worry about Donny.
According to a report from Politico, and parroted by Raw Sewage.....

giphy.gif

It's a fact. You can deny it all day but it's a simple fact.
No, you're an idiot. If they strike down gay marriage, then it won't effect federal law, they wouldn't be deciding that law. It would still remain......Please for the love of God, lefties learn how the government works....holy shit you guys are ignorant.

No, you're an idiot. If they strike down gay marriage, then it won't effect federal law, they wouldn't be deciding that law. It would still remain......Please for the love of God, lefties learn how the government works....holy shit you guys are ignorant.

It would be denying some the benefits others have. Equal protection under the law and all of that. I'm a "lefty" because I support equal protection?

Overturning Roe didn't change shit. It just added a little shipping and handling to the product. But you can expect Democrats, who have no pro America ideas, to use this non issue, just like they did with the Russian and J6 investigations, both impeachments and the Trump Coronavirus response, which was in reality, world leading. Just look at the fake media and you will see how they turned this thing totally political already. They're thinking this will counter all their other total failures on the border, with inflation, supply chain, shortages, gas prices, idiotic Covid response, exploding crime, untrustworthy elections and foreign countries who laugh at our confused President. That's a hell of a lot of failures to divert attention from and it won't work on intelligent people. Generation dipshit, with their antifa and BLM idiots, are the only ones stupid enough to threaten violence in order to make it easier to kill babies.

According to a report from Politico, while Republicans are publically applauding a decision from the conservative Supreme Court to dismantle the 50-year-old Roe v Wade decision that allowed women to get an abortion, in private they are admitting it could not have come at a worse time.

In interviews with Politico's David Siders, Republican Party campaign consultants are throwing up their hands in frustration at a ruling that will make it harder for them to do their jobs in November -- particularly as they try to bring suburban women back into the fold after four years of Donald Trump.

As one GOP adviser put it: "This is a losing issue for Republicans.”

Oh, look who’s bashing the decision in private

You’ve got bigger things to worry about Donny.
Lefttard Rawsewage has some anonymous Republican sources, huh? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

L
I think Clarence is mostly still bitter over his confirmation hearings and finally found a time to lash out.

It's kinda ironic for someone in what was once an illegal marriage threatening the marriages of others.
Link to his illegal marriage?

It would be denying some the benefits others have. Equal protection under the law and all of that. I'm a "lefty" because I support equal protection?
Using your logic, you must be. No conservative or liberatarian would argue this. See this is how it works
States make their own laws, unless it is outline in the Constitution. Marraige is not in the constitution and neither is murder, rape, ect....they are all regulated within each state. That is why penalties like the death penalty can be different from state to state.

Now the tax breaks are applied to people that have that status, which again is granted by the states. The only thing that would change that would be a constitutional amendment. They had to pass an amendment to allow the income tax or women the right to vote or to kill slavery. IT's how it works.

States regulate marriage.....so if they grant gay marriage, then they are under the federal law, if they don't grant gay marriage, then the federal law does not apply. The states have power over marriage, always have until this ruling (again like Abortion, they just made it up out of nothing), so the states will decide.

Nobody has a right to a license, by definition.

Using your logic, you must be. No conservative or liberatarian would argue this. See this is how it works
States make their own laws, unless it is outline in the Constitution. Marraige is not in the constitution and neither is murder, rape, ect....they are all regulated within each state. That is why penalties like the death penalty can be different from state to state.

Now the tax breaks are applied to people that have that status, which again is granted by the states. The only thing that would change that would be a constitutional amendment. They had to pass an amendment to allow the income tax or women the right to vote or to kill slavery. IT's how it works.

States regulate marriage.....so if they grant gay marriage, then they are under the federal law, if they don't grant gay marriage, then the federal law does not apply. The states have power over marriage, always have until this ruling (again like Abortion, they just made it up out of nothing), so the states will decide.

You need to brush up on post 19th century history. Equal protections also applies to the states. You need to overturn some amendments and laws before expecting your ideas to fly.

A state can not say "Blacks must use the back door".

You need to brush up on post 19th century history. Equal protections also applies to the states. You need to overturn some amendments and laws before expecting your ideas to fly.

A state can not say "Blacks must use the back door".
Really? Explain segregation then?

Nobody has a right to a license, by definition.

Correct, but once it has been determined they will be issued they must be issued without discrimination. I said the government is free to completely get our of marriage and that is what I support.

Correct, but once it has been determined they will be issued they must be issued without discrimination. I said the government is free to completely get our of marriage and that is what I support.
So if you want to marry a horse, the State should just get out of the way, huh?

And don't give me any crap about that being ridiculous....These are the same degenerates who told us "we're not interested in children" for decades.

Forum List

Back