GOP Campaign Consultants Panicked About Upcoming Midterms After Roe Decision

Well if they used the same shit legal reasoning then they may be. Marriage is done by the states, again it's not in the Constitution......why do you guys hate federalism so badly?

If only the Fed Govt did not give so many benefits to married people I would agree with you

So if you want to marry a horse, the State should just get out of the way, huh?

Myself I care less but no, it's not the same as the horse can not consent.

And don't give me any crap about that being ridiculous....These are the same degenerates who told us "we're not interested in children" for decades.

Southern Baptists?

Yeah, sure they are, lol. The other 99,9 percent could care less. Most care more about the hyperinflation, high gas prices, shortages, etc. Sanctioned killing just isn't on that list.

We will see come Nov

The vast majority of voters will never get an abortion.
An even greater majority of voters use gasoline powered vehicles.
Do the math or propagandize, your choice.

Then don't give them (I'm fine with that). You tell married couples they lose bennefits becasue two guys want to cornhole.

They should never have given them in the first place, the Govt should have no role in marriage whatsoever.

Then again they should not give tax breaks for kids or college or mortgages or anything else for that matter.

Question for you, whenever you all fantasize about gay couples it is always two guys, why is that?

They should never have given them in the first place, the Govt should have no role in marriage whatsoever.

Then again they should not give tax breaks for kids or college or mortgages or anything else for that matter.

Question for you, whenever you all fantasize about gay couples it is always two guys, why is that?
Becasue you would get off on 2 chicks, even chicks dont think 2 dudes are hot.

And sure lets get rid of all tax breaks, you're not hurting my feelings........but guess who won't..........your democrat buddies.

Becasue you would get off on 2 chicks, even chicks dont think 2 dudes are hot.

And that is why you always fantasize about two men?
Gotcha

And sure lets get rid of all tax breaks, you're not hurting my feelings........but guess who won't..........your democrat buddies.

Yeah, like your beloved Republican party wants to do it... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Agreed.

Nope. Donut bumpers.

And that is why you always fantasize about two men?
Gotcha

Yeah, like your beloved Republican party wants to do it... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Not yet, we're getting the RINOS out. And my man DeSantis did it to Disney.....lets gooooo......

Why are you offended by a description of 2 men fucking.......it's like it grosses you out.

It would be denying some the benefits others have. Equal protection under the law and all of that. I'm a "lefty" because I support equal protection?
How is it an equal protection issue.

A gay man can't marry another man...but a straight man also cannot marry another man.

The vast majority of voters will never get an abortion.
An even greater majority of voters use gasoline powered vehicles.
Do the math or propagandize, your choice.

One thing you far rightwing nuts will never understand is that normal people do not have to participate in something to think it should be legal for others to do so.

I will never marry someone of the same sex, but I think it should be legal for them to do so.

I will never smoke pot, but I think it should be legal to do so.

I will never used birth control again, but I think it should be legal for people to do so.

But you pieces of shit only want things you do to be legal, fuck everyone else.

A gay man can't marry another man...but a straight man also cannot marry another man.

An old tired argument. It's really not any of your business who two consenting adults decide to marry. None.

"But there are plenty of black women he could marry, why does he have to marry a white woman"?

According to a report from Politico, while Republicans are publically applauding a decision from the conservative Supreme Court to dismantle the 50-year-old Roe v Wade decision that allowed women to get an abortion, in private they are admitting it could not have come at a worse time.

In interviews with Politico's David Siders, Republican Party campaign consultants are throwing up their hands in frustration at a ruling that will make it harder for them to do their jobs in November -- particularly as they try to bring suburban women back into the fold after four years of Donald Trump.

As one GOP adviser put it: "This is a losing issue for Republicans.”

Oh, look who’s bashing the decision in private

You’ve got bigger things to worry about Donny.
If we're still paying more than $5/gallon for gas in November, this might not have the impact you hope it will. Sure, there are women who want to be able to destroy the baby growing inside them, but there are a LOT of women who desperately want to be able to feed the babies that they wanted more than anything and carried for 9 months, but now are having trouble finding formula for.

An old tired argument. It's really not any of your business who two consenting adults decide to marry. None.

"But there are plenty of black women he could marry, why does he have to marry a white woman"?
Obfuscation.

I'll ask again.

This is your legal argument...so I'm sure you can explain it.

Forum List

Back