GOP candidate Lindsey Graham tries to defend his racist state

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Lindsey Graham tried to blame religion for the massacre, saying that they were killed because they were a different religion. Rick Santorum and Rudy Giuliani are lining up to blame religion too.
This is a blatant attempt to defend GOP's bigoted base.
I don't think the cons are going to get away with it from now on. They own the confederacy, and this attempt to hide their race war is exposed.

The Charleston Suspect Is a Racist But Republicans Claim His Motives The New Republic

For the Op.

Oh and you know everyone in SC is a racist??

Doubt it. Racists are everywhere in this country and abroad and if you don't know that then your just as stupid as I think you are.

Idiot.

so? What are you gonna do to fix it to help prevent it from happening again?

For the Op.

Doubt it. Racists are everywhere in this country and abroad and if you don't know that then your just as stupid as I think you are.

Idiot.
Where did your read that I said everyone? Or are you just trying to deflect attention from the fact that there are a lot of Klu Klux Klan in SC?

so? What are you gonna do to fix it to help prevent it from happening again?
I'm going to do everything I can to expose the GOP as the party of racists. This next election will be to rid this country of the bigots in power.

Well, this is clearly a thread posted by a low-information Entitlement-mooching Obamabot. I mean, what is a 'Racist State?' This is exactly why we gotta get the Entitlement Moochers back to work. Way too much time on their hands. :cuckoo:

SPLC says there are 5,000-8,000 Klan members nationwide.

South Carolina population: 4.8 million.

OP is a typical Liberal Moron.

Lindsey Graham tried to blame religion for the massacre, saying that they were killed because they were a different religion. Rick Santorum and Rudy Giuliani are lining up to blame religion too.
This is a blatant attempt to defend GOP's bigoted base.
I don't think the cons are going to get away with it from now on. They own the confederacy, and this attempt to hide their race war is exposed.

The Charleston Suspect Is a Racist But Republicans Claim His Motives The New Republic

yah... that's a pretty obscene lie.

Like i said, a typical low-information Entitlement-mooching Obamabot. Way too much time on their hands. They actually believe their own nonsensical blather.

klan members, maybe... how many white supremacists? skinheads? neo-nazis and other assorted scum?

reality: the "state" is not per se racist.... but saying this was about religion, not race, is an obscenity.

For the Op.

Idiot.
Where did your read that I said everyone? Or are you just trying to deflect attention from the fact that there are a lot of Klu Klux Klan in SC?

you called sc a racist state.

klan members, maybe... how many white supremacists? skinheads? neo-nazis and other assorted scum?

reality: the "state" is not per se racist.... but saying this was about religion, not race, is an obscenity.

Enlighten us, oh little Obamabot. What is a 'Racist State?' And how is South Carolina a 'Racist State?'

If the op would look at people as humans instead of black and white. Maybe he could find happiness.

Forum List

Back