GOP civil war deepens

Civil war? You guys are amusing to say the least. BTW, did you know the Democrats are still duking it out?
This thread is about the Republican party. They had a civil war with the different ideals of the tea partiers and the old timers, and now Trump is in the picture with a third contrasting theme. You are bringing up the Dem's problems as a diversion. Is that the best you can do?

Civil war? You guys are amusing to say the least. BTW, did you know the Democrats are still duking it out?
This thread is about the Republican party. They had a civil war with the different ideals of the tea partiers and the old timers, and now Trump is in the picture with a third contrasting theme. You are bringing up the Dem's problems as a diversion. Is that the best you can do?
It wasn't a diversion, I was pointing out the stupidity. It isn't my fault it went over your head. The Republicans are having a civil war (which you don't even understand the meaning of) and yet it's the Democrats that are still engaged in a fight.

I don't have a coloring book version for you, sorry.

It wasn't a diversion, I was pointing out the stupidity. It isn't my fault it went over your head. The Republicans are having a civil war (which you don't even understand the meaning of) and yet it's the Democrats that are still engaged in a fight.

Yes it was a diversion. Also you should understand that the phase "civil war" used in the OP is a metaphor for internal self-conflict of a group (the GOP). Do you understand what a metaphor is?

I don't have a coloring book version for you. Sorry.

Yes it was a diversion. Also you should understand that the phase "civil war" used in the OP is a metaphor for internal self-conflict of a group (the GOP). Do you understand what a metaphor is?

I don't have a coloring book version for you. Sorry.
Oh, lookie, a parrot. Yes, I understood the OP was an asshole smear attempt. And a lame one at that. Like I said the battle is still raging on the left, so ...

Well, the republican party moved so far to the right that they were out of touch with the mainstream populace, thus even a pompous narcissist like Trump was able to garner more votes than the other republican candidates.

Forum List

Back