GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

If this Republican were to apply the same standard to a Democrat President everyone would switch their opinion of him the right would now support and the left would be trashing him. Much like outrage of convenience is no outrage at all supporting someone out of convenience no support at all.

If a democrat was doing what Trump is that person would have been impeached 2 years ago. We aren't republicans. We don't think like republicans. That's why Trump has not been impeached yet.

Given the fact that DumBama weaponized the various government agencies to secure an election, I seriously doubt that if Republicans did the things that took place under DumBama, he wouldn't have been impeached as well.

The reason Trump hasn't been impeached yet is because impeachment requirers that the President be guilty of high crimes or misdemeanors. Trump is guilty of neither.

Trump IS guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors. He has not been impeached because you republicans do not care about the law or constitution. Obama did none of what you claim and it is getting old reading all you f-d up, illiterate, white racist idiots lying about his presidency.

Name them. Site the “high crimes and misdemeanors “from the crimes code. Obama tried to send 300 million overseas, hours before he was out of the White House. It got flagged. He also pardoned hundreds of prisoners serving life sentences for drug offenses. He damn near depleted our military, and treated law enforcement like shit. Everyone that doesn’t agree with you is a white racist. You hate white people, and criticize them in every post. But you are not a racist. Tell us how whites did something against you today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawmaker, breaking with GOP, accuses Trump of obstruction, impeachable conduct

Justin Amash becomes first Republican congressman to call for Trump's impeachment - CNNPolitics

Michigan GOP Rep. Justin Amash said Saturday he had concluded President Donald Trump committed "impeachable conduct" and accused Attorney General William Barr of intentionally misleading the public.

Amash's comments recommending Congress pursue obstruction of justice charges against Trump were the first instance of a sitting Republican in Congress calling for Trump's impeachment.

"Contrary to Barr's portrayal, Mueller's report reveals that President Trump engaged in specific actions and a pattern of behavior that meet the threshold for impeachment," Amash said in a string of messages on Twitter.

"Our system of checks and balances relies on each branch's jealously guarding its powers and upholding its duties under our Constitution," Amash tweeted. "When loyalty to a political party or to an individual trumps loyalty to the Constitution, the Rule of Law -- the foundation of liberty -- crumbles."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is actually quite surprising, to see a lone GOP US Congressman stating basically EXACTLY what I have been stating here @ USMB for the past week.
Congress has the duty to The Constitution to impeach Trump.
It has nothing to do with party; it is the duty of Congress.
The US Constitution is above all else in The United States.

Anyone that believe party is above The Constitution is a political, partisan, piece of shit.

Edited to remove way too many images.
Also an OP should be 3-4 paragraphs, link and comment.
Bait threads are a no-no.

caddo kid

USMB Rules and Guidelines

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
One small voice in a forest of vile creatures willing to look the other way while the Republic is subverted and looted by robber-barons.

This guy just went from never being on cnn to being on cnn every day lol

Is this the first of many ?

Oops should be Amash.

Jordan Smash backs impeachment

Heavens!

The man's name is Justin Amash.

What do you expect by a person that doesn’t live here and tries to influence our elections. As far as I’m concerned he is just like any Russian troll. You know those trolls that everyone on the left hates unless it is spewing their BS. I have no use for any of them, left or right, they have no business trying to influence our country.

Oops should be Amash.
Whatever. Maybe Amash can team up with Rashida Tlaib and Maxine Waters! :laugh2:

Amash is very far right. Read his bio.
So what? He's a moron just like Maxine and Rashida.

He is the opposite of Maxine and Rashida. Learn about him, read his bio.
I'm responding to what he is saying not what his bio says. Try it sometime, you might learn something.

Justin Amash‏Verified account @justinamash
Here are my principal conclusions:
1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.

12:30 PM - 18 May 2019

• 63,496 Retweets
  • 167,974 Likes
read his view on twitter.

Oops should be Amash.
Whatever. Maybe Amash can team up with Rashida Tlaib and Maxine Waters! :laugh2:

Amash is very far right. Read his bio.
So what? He's a moron just like Maxine and Rashida.

He is the opposite of Maxine and Rashida. Learn about him, read his bio.
I'm responding to what he is saying not what his bio says. Try it sometime, you might learn something.

No you are not. He has the opposite view on issues that Maxine and Rashida have.

Forum List

Back