GOP congressman seeks treason charges against FBI, DOJ for full throated illegal misconduct

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Following the release of a four-page memo detailing rampant FISA warrant abuse by the FBI and DOJ, Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) announced that he will seek the criminal prosecution of FBI and DOJ officials for the “full throated adoption of this illegal misconduct and abuse of FISA by James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein” who Gosar called “traitors to our nation.”
GOP Congressman Seeks Treason Charges Against FBI, DoJ For ‘Full-Throated’ Illegal Misconduct
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but the time this is all done the PSYOP LEFTIST idiots will be mind warped into believing everything their King Obama did was a lie and Trump was the real culprit of everything and anything being put out against the Gov from Obama, to Clinton, CIA, FBI,......... Trump did it all.

You are such dumbasses who don't even know what you don't know and so easily lead by these Democratic trash bins they can tell you anything and you retreads believe every stitch of it.

The FISA courts need to go away completely, regardless of any DOJ, FBI liability or lack thereof in this particular case. I've never been a fan of these courts existing. We cannot hold a government accountable that operates in secret and terrorism is just a bullshit excuse to justify allowing it.

What I would like to know is what did Hillary Clinton know and when did she know it. If she knew about this criminal effort to slander Trump and defeat him in the election, she should herself face criminal charges.

She knew about the DNC feeding her the questions for the debate, after all.

The FISA courts need to go away completely, regardless of any DOJ, FBI liability or lack thereof in this particular case. I've never been a fan of these courts existing. We cannot hold a government accountable that operates in secret and terrorism is just a bullshit excuse to justify allowing it.
They are not going anywhere Congress just renewed it...

Forum List

Back