GOP Congressman Steve King Calls Hispanics Dirt

Rep. Steve King spars with conservative magazine which said he called immigrants 'dirt'

So Steve King got caught being a white supremacist Neo-Nazi again, shocker! -- This time he was outed by a conservative magazine -- from the article: The Weekly Standard, a D.C.-based conservative opinion magazine, released a two-minute audio clip of a campaign stop in Webster City, claiming that the representative called Mexican immigrants "dirt."

When the writers at Weekly Standard first went public with the allegations -- Steve King called them out on Twitter saying "Just release the full tape. Leftists lies exist without original sources because they are false and manufactured accusations. Weekly Standard is transitioning into “Antifa News”. <<-- You know you have reached racist level 10 when you call the Weekly Standard, Antifa News.

Well the Weekly Standard called him on his bluff and released the tape; from the article: "The two-minute clip features King talking about growing peppers and needing "dirt from Mexico" to make the peppers hotter. A woman attending the event replied, “Trust me, it’s already on its way." "Well, yeah, there’s plenty of dirt," King said. "It’s coming from the West Coast, too. And a lot of other places, besides. This is the most dirt we’ve ever seen.”

Guess who Steve King has never called dirt? Neo-Nazis and white supremacists...Look trump supporters, I know you get very hypersensitive during times like these -- but can we at least agree that what he said was wrong without having to try to find a way to justify it? You can still go back to supporting the GOP and Trump all you like, you can wrap yourself in your security blanket of calling Democrats racists and the KKK, so be it... but at least denounce Steve King because if you don't -- then you shouldn't complain when folks say the GOP panders to Neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

Wow, comparing criminals to dirt, I seriously doubt that's the first time in history. You race baiters are pathetic.

So....Mexicans are criminals now?

Re-elected wasn't he?

Explains the butthurt.
Hope this helps:

AMB300x.jpg
We get it, you defend white racists at all costs
No dipwad, you don't get shit.
Dude is in Iowa, I am in Texas
Dude is part of the system you worship
I am an anarcho-libertarian
He, and whatever belief system he follows don't mean shit to me.
I fail to be butthurt about it.
NPCs (like yourself) get butthurt about everything outside of their worldview.
Tweaking your tender little psyches is a hoot.
Oh you are one of the 978,429 different kinds of libertarians -- they have so many kinds because libertarians tend to have to change what kind of libertarian they are once you present them with facts that ruins their masturbatory fantasy land of libertarianism..

Tell me idiot -- why hasn't your form of "anarcho-lib" utopia ever existed in human history?
Mostly because gangs of thugs masquerading as governments, supported by their enslaved sheeple have maintained their coercive balance of power through the monopoly use of violence, dipshit.
In other words, because it doesn't work --- because it never has...again, its only masturbatory circle jerk fodder for self-centered idiots who are either too dumb or too depraved to understand the concept of public policy..

Rep. Steve King spars with conservative magazine which said he called immigrants 'dirt'

So Steve King got caught being a white supremacist Neo-Nazi again, shocker! -- This time he was outed by a conservative magazine -- from the article: The Weekly Standard, a D.C.-based conservative opinion magazine, released a two-minute audio clip of a campaign stop in Webster City, claiming that the representative called Mexican immigrants "dirt."

When the writers at Weekly Standard first went public with the allegations -- Steve King called them out on Twitter saying "Just release the full tape. Leftists lies exist without original sources because they are false and manufactured accusations. Weekly Standard is transitioning into “Antifa News”. <<-- You know you have reached racist level 10 when you call the Weekly Standard, Antifa News.

Well the Weekly Standard called him on his bluff and released the tape; from the article: "The two-minute clip features King talking about growing peppers and needing "dirt from Mexico" to make the peppers hotter. A woman attending the event replied, “Trust me, it’s already on its way." "Well, yeah, there’s plenty of dirt," King said. "It’s coming from the West Coast, too. And a lot of other places, besides. This is the most dirt we’ve ever seen.”

Guess who Steve King has never called dirt? Neo-Nazis and white supremacists...Look trump supporters, I know you get very hypersensitive during times like these -- but can we at least agree that what he said was wrong without having to try to find a way to justify it? You can still go back to supporting the GOP and Trump all you like, you can wrap yourself in your security blanket of calling Democrats racists and the KKK, so be it... but at least denounce Steve King because if you don't -- then you shouldn't complain when folks say the GOP panders to Neo-Nazis and white supremacists.
/——-/ King was being kind. Illegals are the Devil’s turds.

/——-/ King was being kind. Illegals are the Devil’s turds.

Why are you calling this man such horrible things?

Oh never mind, you were talking about brown people....
170314202519-oliver-charles-irish-butcher-super-169.jpg

i would say a lot of stuff about Hispanics if i was allowed to! so would a lot of other people!
Who is stopping you?

I have no respect for people who are too afraid to speak their mind

Closet racists we call them...
i'm not afraid to speak my mind. i just dont want to be banished from USMB
Then you are afraid to speak your mind...

I speak my mind all the time and I don't have any concerns of being banished...

Maybe because I am not a depraved racist cuck.....so stay afraid

i would say a lot of stuff about Hispanics if i was allowed to! so would a lot of other people!
Who is stopping you?

i speak my mind whenever there is no threat of being banished from something i love doing. give it a rest

Re-elected wasn't he?

Explains the butthurt.
Hope this helps:

AMB300x.jpg
Oh you are one of the 978,429 different kinds of libertarians -- they have so many kinds because libertarians tend to have to change what kind of libertarian they are once you present them with facts that ruins their masturbatory fantasy land of libertarianism..

Tell me idiot -- why hasn't your form of "anarcho-lib" utopia ever existed in human history?
Mostly because gangs of thugs masquerading as governments, supported by their enslaved sheeple have maintained their coercive balance of power through the monopoly use of violence, dipshit.
In other words, because it doesn't work --- because it never has...again, its only masturbatory circle jerk fodder for self-centered idiots who are either too dumb or too depraved to understand the concept of public policy..
Bleat away

Who is stopping you?

i speak my mind whenever there is no threat of being banished from something i love doing. give it a rest
depraved racists always afraid to speak honestly .......mad that the rest of society is not as racist and depraved as they are.....sad

Bleat away
Well if your fairy tale libertarian government continues to never happen like it has for the past million years -- you can always call yourself a "galactic republican" -- it too is totally made up Star Wars fiction --- but at least even it would function more effectively than the bullshit you jack off to while staring at Ayn Rand centerfolds

Wow, comparing criminals to dirt, I seriously doubt that's the first time in history. You race baiters are pathetic.

So....Mexicans are criminals now?

King has never expressed a problem with anyone but illegals, play all the fucking word games you wish, that doesn't alter reality.

Who is stopping you?

depraved racists always afraid to speak honestly .......mad that the rest of society is not as racist and depraved as they are.....sad
i'm not depraved. ive said a lot of racist shit. there's some things you just cant say, or do.

Bleat away
Well if your fairy tale libertarian government continues to never happen like it has for the past million years -- you can always call yourself a "galactic republican" -- it too is totally made up Star Wars fiction --- but at least even it would function more effectively than the bullshit you jack off to while staring at Ayn Rand centerfolds
Spiteful, ugly. little NPC. Is that the best you got?

Comparing antigovernment conspiring and treasonous criminal GOPers to mud would be more relevant who have been on a destructive rampage against Democracy lately.

Damn child, you're pretty good at spewing talking points without any specifics, how much are you paid to do that?

Actually you need to go to a all Christian church forever!

Who is stopping you?

Wetbacks are disgusting subhumans....only filthy cockroaches will continue having children they expect others to pay for....nobody decent does half the shit these low iQ thirdworlders do ....anybody legit and in touch knows this, some are willing to say it aloud.
Keep in mind; filthy fucks like you can’t really recognize other filth...you’re a sucker and likely one of ‘them’.
I’m hoping you ignorant bastards keep this shit up though...you’re forcing good people to HATE wetbacks...That’s awesome!
Make America Racist Again....PLEASE.
You fools won’t be happy until we have all wetbacks eradicated and the few left over riding at the back of the bus.
Don’t let up....PLEASE.

Who is stopping you?

Wetbacks are disgusting subhumans....only filthy cockroaches will continue having children they expect others to pay for....nobody decent does half the shit these low iQ thirdworlders do ....anybody legit and in touch knows this, some are willing to say it aloud.
Keep in mind; filthy fucks like you can’t really recognize other filth...you’re a sucker and likely one of ‘them’.
I’m hoping you ignorant bastards keep this shit up though...you’re forcing good people to HATE wetbacks...That’s awesome!
You fools won’t be happy until we have all wetbacks eradicated and the few left over riding at the back of the bus.
Don’t let up....PLEASE.
Its a matter of perspective, we here in Texas are plagued by a different form of wetback. Those coming South across the Red River, coming East across the Rio Bravo, and coming West across the Sabine. Those crossing the Mexican border are not that big a problem. They assimilate better than the others. The others want to make Texas as bad as the welfare states they are escaping.

Don’t let up....PLEASE.
Its a matter of perspective, we here in Texas are plagued by a different form of wetback. Those coming South across the Red River, coming East across the Rio Bravo, and coming West across the Sabine. Those crossing the Mexican border are not that big a problem. They assimilate better than the others. The others want to make Texas as bad as the welfare states they are escaping.

The thing is....those coming from your south = those coming from all the other directions.

Who is stopping you?

Don’t let up....PLEASE.
"Waaahhh waaahhh wahhhh, brown people are forcing me to be racist...waaahh waaahhh"

If you are racist, than you are not a good person -- stop self projecting your hatred on everyone else -- it will continue to fail and you will continue to remain in the minority

Forum List

Back