GOP Congressman Sues VP Mike Pence, Because Why Not

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Vice President Pence was sued Sunday by Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and several other Republicans in a far-fetched bid that appeared aimed at overturning President-elect Joe Biden's election win. The lawsuit focuses on Pence’s role in an upcoming Jan. 6 meeting of Congress to count states’ electoral votes and finalize Biden’s victory over Trump -- But the Republican lawsuit, which was filed against Pence in his official capacity as vice president, asks a federal judge in Texas to strike down the law as unconstitutional. The GOP plaintiffs go further: They ask the court to grant Pence the authority on Jan. 6 to effectively overturn Trump’s defeat in key battleground states."

Nothing more to add to this dumb shit other than to remind everyone -- if you still insist on resorting to simply claiming "both sides do it" for the next 4 years as a way to avoid having to explain how a large contingency of Republicans are trying to stage failed coup after failed coup -- then you are lost.....I refuse to normalize this shit...

"Vice President Pence was sued Sunday by Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and several other Republicans in a far-fetched bid that appeared aimed at overturning President-elect Joe Biden's election win. The lawsuit focuses on Pence’s role in an upcoming Jan. 6 meeting of Congress to count states’ electoral votes and finalize Biden’s victory over Trump -- But the Republican lawsuit, which was filed against Pence in his official capacity as vice president, asks a federal judge in Texas to strike down the law as unconstitutional. The GOP plaintiffs go further: They ask the court to grant Pence the authority on Jan. 6 to effectively overturn Trump’s defeat in key battleground states."

Nothing more to add to this dumb shit other than to remind everyone -- if you still insist on resorting to simply claiming "both sides do it" for the next 4 years as a way to avoid having to explain how a large contingency of Republicans are trying to stage failed coup after failed coup -- then you are lost.....I refuse to normalize this shit...
I think thats whats called "due process"

You need to look up the definition of "due process."

You need to look up the definition of "due process."
its a legal action using the courts,,,

No, its not called due process....

You morons would have been yelling Civil War if Pelosi sued Biden to force the 2016 election to be overturned.......

Own it and stop trying to call it something else because you are a coward

Biff, just caught this on the news and LoL’d bigly. I mean, can ya beat it for a headline?

Gohmert Sues Pence

Just DAYUM. The clown show is now complete and all we need is a ringmaster!

Oh wait ...

1609210578348.jpeg

The obvioius is overlooked:

1. Republicans need to learn to cheat better.

2. The right needs to learn from Antifa and BLM how to rule a city.

3. The peaceful need to come to understand that wars are for winning and there are no rules.

Yep, the obvious is overlooked - If Ds cheated then they’d have flipped all those downballot votes. They must be crappy cheaters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back