🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Congressman: Trump Should Apologize To Obama Over Wiretapping Claims

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The comments from Oklahoma’s Tom Cole are the strongest Republican admonition of Trump’s baseless allegations to date.

Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.) called on President Donald Trump to apologize to former President Barack Obama for falsely accusing him of wiretapping Trump Tower.

“I see no indication that that’s true,” Cole said of Trump’s claims, speaking to a group of reporters on Friday. “And so it’s not a charge that I would have ever made.”

“And frankly, unless you can produce some compelling proof, then I think the president ― President Obama is owed an apology in that regard, because if he didn’t do it, we shouldn’t be reckless in accusations that he did,” added Cole, a former chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee who remains a deputy whip in the House Republican conference.

More: GOP Congressman: Trump Should Apologize To Obama Over Wiretapping Claims

I agree! I commend Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla) for correctly stating the obvious. Trump should apologize!

Trump's libel and slander can be used as an indictment of high crimes and misdemeanours in impeachment against Trump.

A slander suit by Soetoro would be PRICELESS. A couple rounds of legal discovery would reveal undeniable evidence that Obama, Clinton, and DNC operatives illegally monitored and intercepted communications between Trump campaign people and foreign individuals. Further, it would show that THEY NEVER FOUND ANYTHING even questionable, let alone illegal, and yet rather than backing off, they continued and intensified the surveillance, and LEAKED STORIES to the Press implying that nefarious activities were being "investigated," as though there was something there.

Did Soetoro "order" the surveillance? No. But he was he behind it, and was it FULLY INTENDED to first, scuttle Trump's candidacy, and second to de-legitimize his Presidency.

And it continues to this day.

Obama should sue the bastard for label.

Trump is such a piece of shit.

Oh please, President Obama has much thicker skin than that wholly unfit, thin skinned piece of shit who occupies the White-house during the week.

A slander suit by Soetoro would be PRICELESS. A couple rounds of legal discovery would reveal undeniable evidence that Obama, Clinton, and DNC operatives illegally monitored and intercepted communications between Trump campaign people and foreign individuals. Further, it would show that THEY NEVER FOUND ANYTHING even questionable, let alone illegal, and yet rather than backing off, they continued and intensified the surveillance, and LEAKED STORIES to the Press implying that nefarious activities were being "investigated," as though there was something there.

Did Soetoro "order" the surveillance? No. But he was he behind it, and was it FULLY INTENDED to first, scuttle Trump's candidacy, and second to de-legitimize his Presidency.

Now that there is one heaping mouthful of bullshyt.

The comments from Oklahoma’s Tom Cole are the strongest Republican admonition of Trump’s baseless allegations to date.

Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.) called on President Donald Trump to apologize to former President Barack Obama for falsely accusing him of wiretapping Trump Tower.

“I see no indication that that’s true,” Cole said of Trump’s claims, speaking to a group of reporters on Friday. “And so it’s not a charge that I would have ever made.”

“And frankly, unless you can produce some compelling proof, then I think the president ― President Obama is owed an apology in that regard, because if he didn’t do it, we shouldn’t be reckless in accusations that he did,” added Cole, a former chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee who remains a deputy whip in the House Republican conference.

I agree! I commend Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla) for correctly stating the obvious. Trump should apologize!
No he shouldn't. Obama is a douche bag.

Proof?? Evidence??

Anyone who believes this to be true is too stupid to be one person.

Proof?? Evidence??

Anyone who believes this to be true is too stupid to be one person.

When did douche bags like you ever insist on proof for accusations against Republicans?

Oh please, President Obama has much thicker skin than that wholly unfit, thin skinned piece of shit who occupies the White-house during the week.

Obozo is a pos. Furthermore he's irrelevant

Trump is a piece of monkey shit, and totally relevant.

GOP'rs are trying to save their jobs in two years, damn right they want President Chump to say something other than his lies.

GOP'rs are trying to save their jobs in two years, damn right they want President Chump to say something other than his lies.
If they were smart they would support Trump because he keeps winning. Joining the witch hunt is only going to get them canned.

He should, but he won't. Why not? Because that would be the right thing to do. Plus, he's got zero experience in this area. A klown who's never taken responsibility for anything in his entire life ain't about to start now.

If they were smart they would support Trump because he keeps winning. Joining the witch hunt is only going to get them canned.
So back 45's lies eh?
You're hysterical

IMG_0294.JPG

No, drumpf does not "keep winning". In point of fact, he has lost a lot more often than he has won.

As for apologizing, he owes the American people an apology as well as GB and as of today, Merkel too.

What a lying, hypocritical hot mess he is.

wtf is he winning, Liar of the century award?

Trumps ' his own witch, all the media needs to do is take notes, and try to keep up.

Forum List

Back