🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Congressman: Trump Should Apologize To Obama Over Wiretapping Claims

Trump owes nobody an apology.

nyt_wiretap.jpg

Obama should sue the bastard for label.

Trump is such a piece of shit.

Oh please, President Obama has much thicker skin than that wholly unfit, thin skinned piece of shit who occupies the White-house during the week.

Obozo is a pos. Furthermore he's irrelevant

President Obama should have his head carve out at Mt. Rushmore. I think he should replace Jackson on the twenty dollar bill.

He not irrelevant. He has his own room in the "Grabber's in Chiefs" head.

The comments from Oklahoma’s Tom Cole are the strongest Republican admonition of Trump’s baseless allegations to date.

Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.) called on President Donald Trump to apologize to former President Barack Obama for falsely accusing him of wiretapping Trump Tower.

“I see no indication that that’s true,” Cole said of Trump’s claims, speaking to a group of reporters on Friday. “And so it’s not a charge that I would have ever made.”

“And frankly, unless you can produce some compelling proof, then I think the president ― President Obama is owed an apology in that regard, because if he didn’t do it, we shouldn’t be reckless in accusations that he did,” added Cole, a former chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee who remains a deputy whip in the House Republican conference.

More: GOP Congressman: Trump Should Apologize To Obama Over Wiretapping Claims

I agree! I commend Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla) for correctly stating the obvious. Trump should apologize!
No he shouldn't. Obama is a douche bag.

Brilliant rejoinder.

Oh please, President Obama has much thicker skin than that wholly unfit, thin skinned piece of shit who occupies the White-house during the week.

President Obama should have his head carve out at Mt. Rushmore. I think he should replace Jackson on the twenty dollar bill.

Bullshit. Trump doesn't give two shits over that Marxist bum. Trump barely ever mentions that fools name. He's (trump) too busy cleaning up that piece of dog shit's (Hussein) mess.

And earlier, he blamed faux for his lies.

No matter what it is, he never takes responsibility for what he says and does.

Bullshit. Trump doesn't give two shits over that Marxist bum. Trump barely ever mentions that fools name. He's (trump) too busy cleaning up that piece of dog shit's (Hussein) mess.

Please, he's OBSESSED with Obama. You think he spent 6 years spouting false claims about Obama's birth place because Obama doesn't get to him? Hell, the whole reason Trump ran for president is because Obama skewered Trump at the WH Correspondents dinner!

Actually, I'd rather Trump NOT apologize....we are much too forgiving of the orange clown and I'd feel better if this latest groundless accusation be just one MORE item in the long list of issues for impeachment proceedings.

And earlier, he blamed faux for his lies.

No matter what it is, he never takes responsibility for what he says and does.

That's what happens when you inherit daddy's money and get your ass kissed for life, and never have to answer for your mistakes.

Please, he's OBSESSED with Obama. You think he spent 6 years spouting false claims about Obama's birth place because Obama doesn't get to him? Hell, the whole reason Trump ran for president is because Obama skewered Trump at the WH Correspondents dinner!

Give it a rest, libturd. Trump barely talks about his predecessor. Unlike Hussein who talked about booooosh for eight years.

Oh hey, speaking of dog shit. Did you hear that thousands and thousands of pets in New Jersey were spontaneously defecating the likeness of Herr Trumph during the week after his inauguration? One lady said it look so real she thought that little sucker was going to open it's poopy little mouth and start lying right there in her backyard.

Give it a rest, libturd. Trump barely talks about his predecessor. Unlike Hussein who talked about booooosh for eight years.

Sure he doesn't. Never plays golf either I hear..........

Uh, so I give you two irrefutable examples of Trump's complete obsession with Obama and your response is...."nuh-uh!"

LMAO, fucking rubes.

So we've heard nothing but jaw-jaw about Trump being in bed with Russia for the past five months with no evidence of collusion whatsoever, but the second Trump accuses Obama's precious ass of wiretapping everybody wants to turn into Johnny Cochran, trying on the rubber glove...? Man, if y'all don't get the fuck out of my face with this shit. Trump can tweet whatever he wants. Blatant hypocrisy mixed with stunning lack of self-awareness by the Left is why he won.

Forum List

Back