🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Congressman: Trump Should Apologize To Obama Over Wiretapping Claims

Obozo is a pos. Furthermore he's irrelevant

President Obama should have his head carve out at Mt. Rushmore. I think he should replace Jackson on the twenty dollar bill.

He not irrelevant. He has his own room in the "Grabber's in Chiefs" head.

Bullshit. Trump doesn't give two shits over that Marxist bum. Trump barely ever mentions that fools name. He's (trump) too busy cleaning up that piece of dog shit's (Hussein) mess.

Please, he's OBSESSED with Obama. You think he spent 6 years spouting false claims about Obama's birth place because Obama doesn't get to him? Hell, the whole reason Trump ran for president is because Obama skewered Trump at the WH Correspondents dinner!

Give it a rest, libturd. Trump barely talks about his predecessor. Unlike Hussein who talked about booooosh for eight years.

Sure he doesn't. Never plays golf either I hear..........

All you hear is stupid liberal propaganda. That's your problem. Oh and obozo never scewered Trump anywhere. He simply read a bunch of stupid jokes that were written for him. Obozo has never done anything by himself his entire adult life.

Yeah, I'd rather he not.

Zat right.

And why is that? You don't believe in responsibility either?

Because obozoz fucked over the country. Even if Trump was wrong he doesn't owe that pos the curtesy of an apology

So on your planet it's "I was wrong but I won't apologize for my false accusation because fuck you".

Good to know.

I still think you could have gone with "he was askin' for it the way he was dressed".

So we've heard nothing but jaw-jaw about Trump being in bed with Russia for the past five months with no evidence of collusion whatsoever, but the second Trump accuses Obama's precious ass of wiretapping everybody wants to turn into Johnny Cochran, trying on the rubber glove...? Man, if y'all don't get the fuck out of my face with this shit. Trump can tweet whatever he wants. Blatant hypocrisy mixed with stunning lack of self-awareness by the Left is why he won.

No evidence of collusion with Russia? You know, except for, during the campaign, Flynn's meetings with Russia, Sessions' meetings with Russia, Kushner's meetings with Russia, Trump's own business ties with Russia (as admitted by Don, Jr.), and then there's Trump's comments about Putin being strong, and admired, and Trump openly "wishing" Russia would hack Hillary's emails (which they did).

But yeah, no evidence.

Yeah, I'd rather he not.

Zat right.

Because obozoz fucked over the country. Even if Trump was wrong he doesn't owe that pos the curtesy of an apology

So basically on your planet it's "I was wrong but I won't apologize for my false accusation because fuck you".

Good to know.

You're an idiot if that's what you got out of what I wrote. Would you apologize to Charles Manson for stepping on his shoes?

President Obama should have his head carve out at Mt. Rushmore. I think he should replace Jackson on the twenty dollar bill.

He not irrelevant. He has his own room in the "Grabber's in Chiefs" head.

Bullshit. Trump doesn't give two shits over that Marxist bum. Trump barely ever mentions that fools name. He's (trump) too busy cleaning up that piece of dog shit's (Hussein) mess.

Please, he's OBSESSED with Obama. You think he spent 6 years spouting false claims about Obama's birth place because Obama doesn't get to him? Hell, the whole reason Trump ran for president is because Obama skewered Trump at the WH Correspondents dinner!

Give it a rest, libturd. Trump barely talks about his predecessor. Unlike Hussein who talked about booooosh for eight years.

All you hear is stupid liberal propaganda. That's your problem. Oh and obozo never scewered Trump anywhere. He simply read a bunch of stupid jokes that were written for him. Obozo has never done anything by himself his entire adult life.

So Trump didn't accuse Obama of tapping his phone? Twitter disagrees....

Yeah, I'd rather he not.

Zat right.

So basically on your planet it's "I was wrong but I won't apologize for my false accusation because fuck you".

Good to know.

You're an idiot if that's what you got out of what I wrote. Would you apologize to Charles Manson for stepping on his shoes?

9e65ee978616fbf68ee2dca95dc644fe7a55a432c49b06b397aa40c4ff428cdc.jpg

Obama should sue the bastard for label.

Trump is such a piece of shit.

Oh please, President Obama has much thicker skin than that wholly unfit, thin skinned piece of shit who occupies the White-house during the week.

Trump is a piece of monkey shit, and totally relevant.

GOP'rs are trying to save their jobs in two years, damn right they want President Chump to say something other than his lies.
If they were smart they would support Trump because he keeps winning. Joining the witch hunt is only going to get them canned.

No, drumpf does not "keep winning". In point of fact, he has lost a lot more often than he has won.

As for apologizing, he owes the American people an apology as well as GB and as of today, Merkel too.

What a lying, hypocritical hot mess he is.
He doesn't owe you douche bag snowflakes a damn thing. Trump is winning. He's winning on trade. He's winning on the border wall. He's winning on his appointments. He's winning on repealing Obama's regulatory nightmare. The economy is booming. He's humiliating the enemy.

Yeah, I'd rather he not.

Zat right.

Good to know.

If I did that, sure. You wouldn't? What are you, some goddam superior life form?

Oh please, President Obama has much thicker skin than that wholly unfit, thin skinned piece of shit who occupies the White-house during the week.

GOP'rs are trying to save their jobs in two years, damn right they want President Chump to say something other than his lies.
If they were smart they would support Trump because he keeps winning. Joining the witch hunt is only going to get them canned.

wtf is he winning, Liar of the century award?

Trumps ' his own witch, all the media needs to do is take notes, and try to keep up.

If that's the case, then why is the media constantly lying about Trump?

So back 45's lies eh?
You're hysterical

What "lies?"

Yeah, I'd rather he not.

Zat right.

Good to know.

If I did that, sure. You wouldn't? What are you, some goddam superior life form?

You're an idiot if you chose to pay any respect to someone like Mason, or obozo for that matter. There are certain people that are scum and don't deserve the same privileges of normal people.

So Trump didn't accuse Obama of tapping his phone? Twitter disagrees....

And how does stating that qualify as obsession? I'm waiting libturd

When will Trump apologize to President Obama for his years of birtherism lies?

Trump, like many Hillary supporters, felt the need for clarity on where the pos was born. There's nothing to apologize for.

Trump, like many Hillary supporters, felt the need for clarity on where the pos was born. There's nothing to apologize for.

Both the McCain and Hillary camps looked into it - and quickly dismissed it - because there was nothing to it. Then along came Adolf Trump who rode the birther lie to the White House. Ain't ya proud...?

Both the McCain and Hillary camps looked into it - and quickly dismissed it - because there was nothing to it. Then along came Adolf Trump who rode the birther lie to the White House. Ain't ya proud...?

Revisionist history but whateva

So we've heard nothing but jaw-jaw about Trump being in bed with Russia for the past five months with no evidence of collusion whatsoever, but the second Trump accuses Obama's precious ass of wiretapping everybody wants to turn into Johnny Cochran, trying on the rubber glove...? Man, if y'all don't get the fuck out of my face with this shit. Trump can tweet whatever he wants. Blatant hypocrisy mixed with stunning lack of self-awareness by the Left is why he won.

No evidence of collusion with Russia? You know, except for, during the campaign, Flynn's meetings with Russia, Sessions' meetings with Russia, Kushner's meetings with Russia, Trump's own business ties with Russia (as admitted by Don, Jr.), and then there's Trump's comments about Putin being strong, and admired, and Trump openly "wishing" Russia would hack Hillary's emails (which they did).

But yeah, no evidence.

Right, no evidence. There is no evidence proving Trump conspired with Russia to cheat Hilldog out of the 2016 election. None.

Revisionist history but whateva

EXACTLY what is "revisionist" about it?

Please be specific.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back