🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Congressman: Trump Should Apologize To Obama Over Wiretapping Claims

Sure, right after Harry Reid apologizes to Romney for claiming he doesn't pay his taxes, or the Dems for claiming Ryan wants to throw elderly people off cliffs, etc., etc.

Zat right.

And why is that? You don't believe in responsibility either?

Because obozoz fucked over the country. Even if Trump was wrong he doesn't owe that pos the curtesy of an apology

So basically on your planet it's "I was wrong but I won't apologize for my false accusation because fuck you".

Good to know.

You're an idiot if that's what you got out of what I wrote. Would you apologize to Charles Manson for stepping on his shoes?

If I did that, sure. You wouldn't? What are you, some goddam superior life form?

You're an idiot if you chose to pay any respect to someone like Mason, or obozo for that matter. There are certain people that are scum and don't deserve the same privileges of normal people.

Has nothing to do with "paying respect to" anybody. It's about having stepped on somebody's foot, which is the scenario YOU presented. I don't go around deliberately committing acts of aggression. Maybe they do on your planet but that's fucked up. On this one, when you fuck up, you apologize for it. Being a fucking narcissistic asshole doesn't give you some kind of "get out of human race free" card.

As I just said, you believe you're some kind of superior life form, which is also fucked up and a slippery slope. And the only rejoinder to it is --- :fu:

Forum List

Back