GOP congressman: Wives should “voluntarily submit” to their husbands"

Hey, y'know... what goes on in these people's bedroom is none of my business. But it shouldn't be dogmatized to the masses, and particularly not as an issue of public policy :p

Hey, y'know... what goes on in these people's bedroom is none of my business. But it shouldn't be dogmatized to the masses, and particularly not as an issue of public policy :p

I totally agree.. but the left does this all the time.. all in the name of "the public good".

Ok, I recall the Hank Johnson thing. He's too nutty to be in congress, imo, as is the Religious Nutter from NM.

Why is it so wrong for the husband to take a leadership role in times of stress and trouble, while the woman voluntarily lets him be the leader.?
It's not like he is wanting to make it into a law.

It's better than what the Dems have done to women who did pass laws, to make them dependent on Government as the leadership role.

Why is it so wrong for the husband to take a leadership role in times of stress and trouble, while the woman voluntarily lets him be the leader.?

It's better than what the Dems have done to women who did pass laws, to make them dependent on Government as the leadership role.

He's saying God makes it so; rather, than an issue of reason between consenting adults.

Agree

Just went full retard

Ever Seen a Honey Do List made by a husband? Want to know why not? Because women now a days dont want to be responsible for anything.

Actually, I've made many chore lists for my wife, as she has for me. It's all a matter of who has the time...

Great and since personal anecdotes apply to the public in general....

Jesus christ.

You asked; Ever Seen a Honey Do List made by a husband?

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Agree

Just went full retard

Welfare laws require you to be single or you don't get that check every month. :cuckoo:

Agree

Just went full retard

Welfare laws require you to be single or you don't get that check every month. :cuckoo:

And that means what Sherlock?

He's saying God makes it so; rather, than an issue of reason between consenting adults.

Do you think it should be illegal for Christians to serve in Congress? Or should there be a test to gauge the religious views of prospective legislators? To ensure that no one with wrong beliefs is employed in government or holds office?

Heaven forbid that God tells us how to have a good and happy life. :eek:
Well then we should give up our God given rights then too huh?

Heaven forbid that God tells us how to have a good and happy life. :eek:
Well then we should give up our God given rights then too huh?

Um, that actually IS the goal of the democrats..

No the Dems want us to be unhappy and miserable.

If you are saying that it is the goal of the Dems to take away our God given rights then I agree with you. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back