GOP controlled congress agrees to give 300,000 visas next year to muslims.

Nah, but that is the road they have be going down now for the past 7 years by letting the loonies run the asylum. Maybe they are finally wising up and are trying to take the party back from you lunatics.

But, they have no one to blame except themselves. Their hatred for the black President is how it all started.

But it's not because he's black. We hate obama because he is letting all of latin america and africa dump their welfare trash on us to insure that his party stays in power forever.
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore."

Unless they are darkies. Then forget it!

Those damn RINOs, approving the usual visa program. Letting darkies into Merka. Lettting MUSLIMS (EEEEK!!! *shits pants*) into Merka!

Speaking of RINOs, listen to this fuckin' traitor:
We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait. If think that was bad, get a loada THIS!:

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

We need to find that guy and burn him at the stake!
Rinos should kicked out of the country... They can live in Europe they would fit right in. All kinds of spineless people over there, France is full of them.
France's moto is "I surrender". Lol
Do you know who that RINO is I quoted?

Forum List

Back