GOP, "darlin' you can have vertility, but you can be fired for having an abortion

Like I said in another thread, the GOP needs to kick the religious right to the curb. This kind of idiocy is a complete waste of time and only drives voters away from them.

where is the fault of the religious right? this a stinking left wing newspaper pumping out this crap. How anyone can even fall for it is their fault

HOW is an employer going to find out someone had an ABORTION?

this is just stupid, hateful and coming from the dnc mouth piece the Compost

It gives the morons something to whine about. With that said, anyone supporting abortion is just pure trash.

so you support totally banning abortion in event of rape and incest or the mother's health? please expand on this

why dont you get more moral and keep your dick outta hos
i love pudding girls too; why do you believe i feel the need to save up enough money to establish a petty cash fund to hire a really hot stripper named Ginger, to tell me over and over again while cuddling, that Only bad girls lie to me and let me miss my turn when i don't have enough money; as a form of abstinence and just saying "no".

Like I said in another thread, the GOP needs to kick the religious right to the curb. This kind of idiocy is a complete waste of time and only drives voters away from them.

where is the fault of the religious right? this a stinking left wing newspaper pumping out this crap. How anyone can even fall for it is their fault

It gives the morons something to whine about. With that said, anyone supporting abortion is just pure trash.

I support people making their own choices. You know, that whole limited government thing that you people claim to support, but only give lip service to.

I support people making their own choices. You know, that whole limited government thing that you people claim to support, but only give lip service to.

Well bully for you. I don't support the killing of the most innocent of all and the fact you would speaks volumes

Forum List

Back