GOP Debate Thread 9/16...Here we go!

Carly Fiorina beat Donald Trump in Wednesday evening’s second presidential debate, according to the initial results of a flash poll conducted by Google Consumer Surveys for Independent Journal.

In a head-to-head matchup between the two candidates, poll respondents were asked: “Of the following choices, whom do you believe is doing better in the debate?”

Overall, Fiorina boasted a hefty lead.

Fiorina led among both men and women, according to the survey:

The businesswoman shined with her remarks on ISIS, Russia, Planned Parenthood and her business record, also clashing dramatically with Trump over his remarks about her “face”:

Carly Fiorina and Donald Trump Have Gone Head-to-Head All Night -- Now Viewers Have Weighed In

Ok, I'm liking Kasich, he's not being a partisan hack like the fools on stage.

Christie: Level the playing field? Play by the rules? Oh shit, he's a liberal now.

Carly Fiorina beat Donald Trump in Wednesday evening’s second presidential debate, according to the initial results of a flash poll conducted by Google Consumer Surveys for Independent Journal.

In a head-to-head matchup between the two candidates, poll respondents were asked: “Of the following choices, whom do you believe is doing better in the debate?”

Overall, Fiorina boasted a hefty lead.

Fiorina led among both men and women, according to the survey:

The businesswoman shined with her remarks on ISIS, Russia, Planned Parenthood and her business record, also clashing dramatically with Trump over his remarks about her “face”:

Carly Fiorina and Donald Trump Have Gone Head-to-Head All Night -- Now Viewers Have Weighed In

Google, as left wing as Drudge is right wing!...Less than 200 responses...OMFG that is SO FUNNY!!!!!!

Look at what's he's done to public schools. He had to find a way to pay for the enormous tax cuts of the top 5%.
Thank God for the Internet. We can actually look up economic records.

winners tonight were

Rubio big time
Carly
Fat boy Christie

Look at what's he's done to public schools. He had to find a way to pay for the enormous tax cuts of the top 5%.
Thank God for the Internet. We can actually look up economic records.
I don't like alot of what he's done, but at least he is ok with compromise.

One of Reagan's greatest achievements is the freeing of Mental Patients.

Did Reagan’s Crazy Mental Health Policies Cause Today’s Homelessness? – Poverty Insights

When I ask my mental health colleagues about this, the one political figure that typically comes up is former President Ronald Reagan. It’s like an urban legend in our field. People say the reason so many people with mental illness are homeless or in jail—one-third of all homeless individuals and half of all people behind bars—is because of President Reagan.

Really? What did he do? Let all of the mentally ill patients loose?

Well, yes, that’s exactly what they say he did.

Over 30 years ago, when Reagan was elected President in 1980, he discarded a law proposed by his predecessor that would have continued funding federal community mental health centers. This basically eliminated services for people struggling with mental illness.

-------------------------------------------

Mental patients have rights. Ronald Reagan understood this. That's why he freed them to live a happy and productive life on the streets. One of the greatest things about dating a mentally ill homeless girl is that you can drop her off anywhere. I believe Reagan understood this.

That explains a lot:cuckoo:

150312132133-jeb-bush-gallery-9-super-169.jpg

Pretty stupid to even consider another Bush~
bush-failure-16829742985.jpeg
We want GWB back right now. We wouldn't have a divided country, but a safer one.
We could rename it the Land of Milk and Cookies.

I liked Kasich. I got mad at Fiorina for punting on the first question. That was awful.

But She did very well on the business type questions. She outshone Trump.

Trump was a clown. Christie was good too, but Paul pounded him into the dirt on the pot question.

Carson is a idiot that wants to fire hundreds of thousands of people! Sick.
No he doesn't.

well, he just side he wanted to cut, slash and burn government jobs that includes workers for ssi, nws, nhc, jpl, epa, usgs, etc. This would mean less jobs.
So. Private sector rules.

Well, that doesn't mean that you do away with all the useful public sector jobs and institutions. I like the private sector but it isn't everything.

Carson is a idiot that wants to fire hundreds of thousands of people! Sick.
No he doesn't.

well, he just side he wanted to cut, slash and burn government jobs that includes workers for ssi, nws, nhc, jpl, epa, usgs, etc. This would mean less jobs.
So. Private sector rules.

Well, that doesn't mean that you do away with all the useful public sector jobs and institutions. I like the private sector but it isn't everything.
It's the backbone of this country. Who do you think pays for everything the government gives away.

Forum List

Back