GOP Debate Thread

The good thing is that the commercial candidates are showing themselves as the warmongers that they are.

Gingrich is way off. He claimed that Bachmann claimed in the last debate to have uncovered terror textbooks in Palestine. In fact, she claimed to have found textbooks that were unduly critical of Israel.

I think we see who's capitulating. THE SUBJECT IS PAUL!

I haven't changed the subject. I'm just not accepting your lame excuses.

Paul is Lying about his own newsletters, just as he's LYING about his allegiance to Reagan.
The subject was getting the taxes paid by his taxpayers in his district back to them, and all you can do is try to change it.

Your capitulation is still accepted.

As I keep saying, Paul is the only non mega war candidate, so if you don't want more war Paul is your guy... If you want more war, vote Newt/Mitt/Michelle/Perry/Perry....

As I keep saying, Paul is the only non mega war candidate, so if you don't want more war Paul is your guy... If you want more war, vote Newt/Mitt/Michelle/Perry/Perry....

If Paul is elected, there will be war, unlike anything youve ever seen.

However, we may be heading that way regardless.

My question to y'all is this If you go to war with Iran and take out their leadership and the Iranians puts in something like it again or worse in charge of their country what then?

Ron Paul's point about the Soviet Union was DEAD ON.

They were considered the greatest threat to America...

Only if you don't understand the idealogy ruling Iran.
Irrelevant to the fact that Iran has no nukes at all, and all this saber rattling is a bunch of Wilsonian neocon crap.

Right, and the North Koreans can't develop one either. And of course they could never develop the missiles to deliver them...........

Forum List

Back