GOP Debate Thread

Living in fear must suck... I bet you don't go outside much right? Because after listening to you it sounds like it pretty dangerous outside!!! Or wait, maybe you live you’re live with not for even a second think about getting nuked...

Im not living in fear. Because im not sticking my head in the sand and ignoring the threat and Im prepared.

I love the way he's baiting Paul into defending Iran. It's showing how wierd Paul is.

That's what I see the moderators as doing...baiting the candidates. Don't like it, but they are handling it well, except for Paul. Should be interesting to see the polls in Iowa after this.

I love the way the talking heads discuss it like it's an ad campaign, like the candidates to admire are the ones who can bullshit and pander most effectively.

Living in fear must suck... I bet you don't go outside much right? Because after listening to you it sounds like it pretty dangerous outside!!! Or wait, maybe you live you’re live with not for even a second think about getting nuked...

Im not living in fear. Because im not sticking my head in the sand and ignoring the threat and Im prepared.
There's a smelly raghead A-rab turrist behind every bush! :rolleyes:

HOW do you decide to go to war with Iran? HOW will you pay for it? Will you declare war or just do it?

Wow, Kelly was very sympathetic to Holder in asking Perry about Fast and Furious. Overall, I would say that if any other network had been as hard on the candidates as Fox is being tonight they would have been accused of left-wing bias.

Also, Perry is repeating the absurd claim about Hezbollah penetrating the US through Mexico.

Wow, Kelly was very sympathetic to Holder in asking Perry about Fast and Furious. Overall, I would say that if any other network had been as hard on the candidates as Fox is being tonight they would have been accused of left-wing bias.

Also, Perry is repeating the absurd claim about Hezbollah penetrating the US through Mexico.

explain why you think that is an absurd claim. and what do you know that Perry doesn't know.

Romney is calling for a card that legal immigrants carry and that they have to produce to get a job. Isn't that the system we have now (green card)?

There's a smelly raghead A-rab turrist behind every bush! :rolleyes:

The Iranians are Persian.

And They sponsor Hezzbollah, which has been growing in Mexico.

They are...

Hezbollah Working with Cartels « Liveshots

explain why you think that is an absurd claim. and what do you know that Perry doesn't know.

Here's a pretty good analysis of why the claim is absurd (or at least, unsupported):

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...omney-says-hezbollah-latin-america-poses-imm/

As to what I know that Perry doesn't, with all due respect to a major public official I think the answer has to be: a lot. Putting aside professional expertise, I know plenty of things about public policy that he does not. For instance, I can name and describe all nine US Supreme Court justices. I'm sure Perry knows plenty of things that I don't, to be fair.

John Hunstman is in a position to tell the absolute truth about the UN and he did. "I hate the anti Americanism, I hate the anti Semitism." We should pay them much less..

Forum List

Back