GOP Debate Thread

The entire Iran bullshit is a giant strawman.

Sure. They are just lying when they say they want to wipe us off the map.
Bloviating grandiose hyperbole by a dictatorial pipsqueak.

War is the health of the neocon state, pal.

I don't know. When people say they want to kill me. I tend to take them seriously. Especially when they are developing weapons of mass destruction to do it.

Ever notice how candidates keep using criticisms against others that are often applied against them?

Gingrich: arrogant

Santorum: radical theocrat

Huntsman: not a consistent conservative

Romney: zany, unreliable, unsympathetic to jobless

Perry: muddled

I am a little pissed at Paul for acting the way he is during this debate. This debate however is a horrid debate, most questions are not even close to answered...

Sure. They are just lying when they say they want to wipe us off the map.

I don't know. When people say they want to kill me. I tend to take them seriously. Especially when they are developing weapons of mass destruction to do it.
OMG...Falling for the neocon dickweed WMD strawman again?!?!!?

How do you think they're going to deliver a nuke even if they can build one?

Ever notice how candidates keep using criticisms against others that are often applied against them?

Nope. Not at all. Projecting?

Oh, of course. They'll never deliver it.

Youd be surprised what you can do when you really want something like they do.

As I keep saying, Paul is the only non mega war candidate, so if you don't want more war Paul is your guy... If you want more war, vote Newt/Mitt/Michelle/Perry/Perry....

If Paul is elected, there will be war, unlike anything youve ever seen.

However, we may be heading that way regardless.

That was one of the stupidest posts I have seen all week... What is it, will Paul be the reason for this epic war or not? Because you can’t claim the war will be because of Paul but then say if Paul is not President then we might still have that epic war.

Are you asking if I'm projecting or are you asking if they are projecting? And have you not noticed that they used the words, or that the words are used against them?

Also, I'll add

Bachmann: radical

I am a little pissed at Paul for acting the way he is during this debate. This debate however is a horrid debate, most questions are not even close to answered...

You are pissed at Paul for being honest? That is why he never wins. Honesty is NOT required.

Paul is right, he is just selling it poorly, very poorly. The debate is set up for "Fuck Obama, Yeah I said it fuck Obama!!!!" That gets you cheers...

No, a very accurate assessment - as a partisan rightist you of course object.

Translation: Neither Iran nor I got anything.

Well, you do have the same line of crapola that got us sucked into Iraq over nothing....For what that's worth.

Perry: One of those [amendments in the bill of rights] is the tenth amendment and I like it a lot (it's not that I don't like any others, but I can't remember any of them, so don't ask me which ones).

Parenthetical statement added, of course.

Living in fear must suck... I bet you don't go outside much right? Because after listening to you it sounds like it pretty dangerous outside!!! Or wait, maybe you live you’re live with not for even a second think about getting nuked...

All of these people keep saying "The constitution" yet most their polices errode the constitution or break the rules in it.

Pre War with Iran? HOW?

Forum List

Back