GOP delegates sue the republican party

I'll challenge just as I did in your other bullshit thread, TDM.....

Perfect opportunity for a bet of usernames here on the board

If there is a judgement for the plaintiff in this case... I surrender my username to you and will never return

Otherwise, you surrender your username and never return to post here under any circumstances again

Put up or shut up

If there is a judgement for the plaintiff in this case... I surrender my username to you and will never return

Otherwise, you surrender your username and never return to post here under any circumstances again

Put up or shut up

like I would trust you to honor anything you offered fuck off.

your party is suing its self you idiots.

that is how popular your robmoney is

This bill comes largely as a revolt against the presumption by the Republican National Committee that Romney has collected the 1144 delegates needed to cinch the GOP Nomination.

The truth is Romney only has 1107 delegates, as per the latest counts listed at thereal2012delegatecount.com. However, if delegates cannot be bound to a candidate, and under law have the right to vote their conscience at the National Convention, then it cannot be known by anybody, with certainty, who the nominee will be until after the delegates have, via the convention process, chosen a nominee.

The reality is that for nearly six months now, the Republican National Committee has in fact broken it’s own rule. Rule 11 from the Rules of the Republican Party states:
GOP Delegates file lawsuit against Republican National Committee and every State Republican Party under the jurisdiction of the 9th Circuit Court. « OneSquareLight
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Republican Delegate Count

You are such a liar.

He has more than enough delegates. 1433

And your "thereal2012delgatecount.com" is "down for maintenance."

Manchin, Tomblin, Rahall not going to Democratic National Convention

West Virginia’s top three Democrats will not attend their party’s national convention in September, the West Virginia Democratic Party said Monday.

U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin, Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin and U.S. Rep. Nick Rahall do not plan to help pick President Barack Obama as their party’s nominee.

Each man is a super-delegate to the national nominating convention by virtue of their elected office.

In recent days, Maloney’s campaign cited a state Democratic Party rule that appears to require national convention super-delegates to declare who they intend to vote for by June 19. The state Democratic Party’s executive director Derek Scarbro said the rule was designed for years when the nomination was contested and doesn’t apply to this year.

Truthmatters is just a con pretending to be a liberal.

I have to remind myself not to get sucked in to the shtick.

Manchin, Tomblin, Rahall not going to Democratic National Convention

West Virginia’s top three Democrats will not attend their party’s national convention in September, the West Virginia Democratic Party said Monday.

U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin, Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin and U.S. Rep. Nick Rahall do not plan to help pick President Barack Obama as their party’s nominee.

Each man is a super-delegate to the national nominating convention by virtue of their elected office.

In recent days, Maloney’s campaign cited a state Democratic Party rule that appears to require national convention super-delegates to declare who they intend to vote for by June 19. The state Democratic Party’s executive director Derek Scarbro said the rule was designed for years when the nomination was contested and doesn’t apply to this year.

Each man is a super-delegate to the national nominating convention by virtue of their elected office

that is from your link.

they were not elected to go deliever a vote for a candidate in the convention.

They are not twarting any voter who is not them huh?

The GOp delagates are trying to preserve the vote for those who sent them

Why doesn't Truthmatters ever deny that she/he is just a conservative provocateur (successfully) playing people in an attempt to make liberals seem stupid?

Put up or shut up

like I would trust you to honor anything you offered fuck off.

I'll put it in the hands of the mods/admins... my IPs are easily traced back to 2 distinct sources as well... block the whole subnet

Put up or shut up...

your own party members dont like your anointed one

Who says he is an "annointed one"? We have only one Messiah. His name is Jesus Christ.

I have heard NO ONE but cons call Obama the messiah you lying sack of pig shit

Not my fault if you ignore information thats inconvenient to you. You are the ones who were proclaiming out the sea levels were going to drop by electing him. Heck, some of you proclaimed him a god.

Forum List

Back