GOP DROPS FILIBUSTER, Obama gets His budget with $1 trillion tax hike!

The little fairy Jeffie Sessions rewrote the entire bill, that was "the only difference."

Even the mainstream media, and the White House, disagrees with you on that one:

The White House sought to provide cover for Democrats to vote against the Obama budget resolution before the vote, arguing the resolution offered by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) was different from Obama’s budget because it did not include policy report language.

Read more: Senate rejects Obama budget in 99-0 vote - The Hill's Floor Action
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Oops, not so different.

But again, why, if it was such a good budget, didn't the Dems just introduce Obama's budget with the "policy report language"? Hmm???

All the best...

Oh sorry, am I supposed to call you an lying asshole now?
Again we see the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood continue lying in the face of the truth. Your "quote" did not come from the White House but from the OPINION of the writer, as you well know.

Here is what the White House ACTUALLY said:

"the Sessions proposal was a 'shell that could be filled with a number of things that could hurt our economy and hurt the middle class. ... For example, rather than ending tax breaks for millionaires his budget could hit the revenue target by raising taxes on the middle class and rather than ending wasteful programs, his budget could hit its spending target with severe cuts to important programs.' "

Don't you assholes ever get tired of lying????? :asshole:

Raising the cap without raising the maximum benefit accordingly is just plain larceny.

I've been a proponent of hanging politicians who dip into the trust fund since Johnson.

Then you are not willing to make a budget.
I'm not willing to fuck over people who paid into the system for 45 or 50 years.
Social security was designed to be a self funded pension. Why do some get to take out money they never paid in, but others get no more benefit though they paid the maximum every year?

You keep crying about wanting people to pay their fair share, but refuse to pay back fairly.

This is precisely why I started that poll. There is absolutely nothing Republican about you, and as the poll showed, you are an irrelevant asshole.

You are an extremist reactionary, Ernie, who never reacted to my descriptive post of what I am in the other thread, though asked to do so several times.

Yes, Rain Man, you are a reactionary, who can only keep hooting your mantra.

Your stay in your little group of Stupid, while the GOP transforms itself.

The little fairy Jeffie Sessions rewrote the entire bill, that was "the only difference."

Oops, not so different.

But again, why, if it was such a good budget, didn't the Dems just introduce Obama's budget with the "policy report language"? Hmm???

All the best...

Again we see the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood continue lying in the face of the truth. Your "quote" did not come from the White House but from the OPINION of the writer, as you well know.

"the Sessions proposal was a 'shell that could be filled with a number of things that could hurt our economy and hurt the middle class. ... For example, rather than ending tax breaks for millionaires his budget could hit the revenue target by raising taxes on the middle class and rather than ending wasteful programs, his budget could hit its spending target with severe cuts to important programs.' "

The opinion of every reasonable person out there. Even your White House quote cannot claim that what Sessions put forward was that different to the Obama budget, only what the budget "could" do, which is true of any budget.

And for a THIRD time, why didn't the Dems simply put forth Obama's budget with the "policy language"???

Only a...asshole...would avoid the truth. Good luck with that.

Man, the Reps should let this shit pass the house. Obama and Dems never planned on getting this passed because they know it would just hurt hurt hurt.

and leave the government still deeply in the debt a decade from now.

And you feel that is a good thing truly scary.

Leading economists and scholars - and Dick Cheney - have told you over and over and over ....

"Debt is a good thing"

:)

Would that be same leading scholars and economist that advised the politicians on the policies that gave us this massive debt? I will continue to live by the don't spend more than earn motto it was worked very well for me over the years maybe the rest of the country especially the government should give it a try.

If you could print your own money, would you?

I say give the Democrats everything they want. Whatever it is, give it to them. Then when the country crashes big-time, it will be all on them. This country is so FUBAR now that no Conservative will ever be able to fix it. Better to let the Democrats finish destroying it, and then let them get booted so we can fix it.

You would allow the country to crash big time so you could say "I told you so"?

You patriot!

I say give the Democrats everything they want. Whatever it is, give it to them. Then when the country crashes big-time, it will be all on them. This country is so FUBAR now that no Conservative will ever be able to fix it. Better to let the Democrats finish destroying it, and then let them get booted so we can fix it.

Thing is that the democrats and the msm would be blaming the republicans and the uninformed voters would be duped once again. just sayin.....

Well, can they really be THAT stupid?

I've think that we have seen it over and over again.

Poor Meister. Just can't seem to overcome the biased media and his idiot fellow Americans. Drat!

and leave the government still deeply in the debt a decade from now.

And you feel that is a good thing truly scary.

Our 46th Vice President, Richard Bruce "Dick" Cheney said:

"Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due.
What Cheney meant was that the deficit didn't matter to the electorate, which voted in Republicans, despite having been told throughout the nineties that "balancing the budget" and reducing the National government's deficit was the holy grail. And, since Cheney's only interest was in having power, the deficit didn't matter to him for sure".

You would allow the country to crash big time so you could say "I told you so"?

You patriot!

Horseshit. The people who aren't patriotic are the ones like you who want to remake America based upon your own twisted ideology. It's ideology before country with you turds, and you're pissed off because sensible people aren't allowing you to destroy the Freedoms America was Founded upon. That pesky Constitution always seems to shatter the liberal utopian dream. It's why even when you idiots have most of the power you're still pissed off...Well boo f-in hoo.

50 to 49

Every Republican voted against this idiotic budget. 4 Democrats voted against as well.

This is a definitive win?

:lmao:

lets get a couple things straight about the GOP budget
1. it does not fuck over people who have paid into the system for years, SS and medicare will not change one iota for anyone over 55
2. it does not cut any govt program, it grows govt spending by 3.5% per year, the dem budget grows it by 5% per year
3. it will not put people out of work, the govt budget GROWS, do you fools understand the word GROWS?

Oops, not so different.

All the best...

The opinion of every reasonable person out there. Even your White House quote cannot claim that what Sessions put forward was that different to the Obama budget, only what the budget "could" do, which is true of any budget.

And for a THIRD time, why didn't the Dems simply put forth Obama's budget with the "policy language"???

Only a...asshole...would avoid the truth. Good luck with that.
You just can't stop yourself from lying, can you? If the little lying fairy Sessons' bill was no different, he would not have wasted his time rewriting it and would have submitted Obama's. The little lying fairy's bill was rewritten specifically to be different or it would not have been written at all. Only an :asshole: would not be able to see that.

1. it does not fuck over people who have paid into the system for years, SS and medicare will not change one iota for anyone over 55
2. it does not cut any govt program, it grows govt spending by 3.5% per year, the dem budget grows it by 5% per year
3. it will not put people out of work, the govt budget GROWS, do you fools understand the word GROWS?

The cost of living is going down?

really?

So much for the Obama lie that he was only going to Tax the rich.

1. it does not fuck over people who have paidinto the system for years, SS and medicare will not change one iota for anyone over 55
Again that is not true, and another example of how easily the Misinformation Voter is mislead!

For those over 55 their SS benefits will be CUT by the GOP's change in the way the cost of living adjustment is calculated.

Last edited:

The cost of living is going down?

really?

are you saying that the growth of the govt budget is tied to cost of living increases? are you?

are taxes part of your cost of living? if taxes go up does your cost of living go up?

1. it does not fuck over people who have paidinto the system for years, SS and medicare will not change one iota for anyone over 55
Again that is not true, and another example of how easily the Misinformation Voter is mislead!

For those over 55 their SS benefits will be CUT by the GOP's change in the way the cost of living adjustment is calculated.

another lie. the COLA to SS last year was less than 2%, in 2011 it was zero. Again, reducing the amount of increase is NOT A CUT.

If my SS check was $1000 and I expected it to go to $1020 and it only goes to $1018, That is NOT A CUT.

damn, I wish you libs would stop lying.

50 to 49

Every Republican voted against this idiotic budget. 4 Democrats voted against as well.

This is a definitive win?

:lmao:

you really dont like democracy huh?

democracy means you deserve what you vote for, you voted for obama, you deserve what he is doing to you and your grandchildren. His policies are destroying their future, does that somehow make you happy?

Forum List

Back