GOP Goes Nuclear and I approve!

It's called Lewy-Body Dementia.
Related to Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.

And Trump shows most of the symptoms, while Biden doesn't.

The first symptom, the shuffling walk. Trump has that. Look at his ramp walk. Biden doesn't have it. Not a trace.

Second symptom. Sweating, nervousness, dizziness. Again, Trump shows it, none Biden doesn't.

Cognitive problems. Again, Trump affected, Biden not.

Plus, what's with Trump's constant fish lips? That part of his senility is just creepy. As anyone around the senile knows, weird mouth movements are part of the senility.

Based on his rate of cognitive decline, Trump will be wearing a bib and getting spoon-fed by 2022. The good news for Trump is that he won't be competent to stand trial.

Man you are so in denial right now. I'm not gonna pretend that Don doesn't ever say dumb shit because he totally does but it comes from a place of ignorance and an big ego. His worst verbal gaffes happen when he's trying too hard to act like he's in control of a situation without actually understanding it. That thing about "take the guns" for instance. Or the injecting of cleaning products.

Biden, on the other hand? come on forcing that senile old dude to run for president is like elder abuse at this point. Everyone knows his mind is completely gone and it's the black, female radical left VP and the DC swamp creatures who are really going to be calling the shots during his presidency. That's who you're voting for.

The first symptom, the shuffling walk. Trump has that. Look at his ramp walk. Biden doesn't have it. Not a trace.

Second symptom. Sweating, nervousness, dizziness. Again, Trump shows it, none Biden doesn't.

Plus, what's with Trump's constant fish lips? That part of his senility is just creepy. As anyone around the senile knows, weird mouth movements are part of the senility.

Based on his rate of cognitive decline, Trump will be wearing a bib and getting spoon-fed by 2022. The good news for Trump is that he won't be competent to stand trial.
ROFL.gif

YOU'RE FUNNY BUT STOOPID

Oh, do feel free to post the entire quote of what was said. If you can't, you'll get ignored as the waste of time you are.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

ROTFLMAO! You don't know that he was asking a question to the guy that was talking about using disinfectants to kill the virus?

That's not relevant to the fact that Trump suggested injecting disinfectants, as his statement clearly demonstrates.

You think he was say "We should" not "is there a way"...You're a moron. I won't waste more time on you.

Go it. You know Trump suggested injecting disinfectants, because that's what his statement said. However, if you admit that, you'd admit that Trump is a moron, that the liberals were right again, and that your masters lied to you. You don't have the integrity to do that, so you're just going to lie about what Trump said.

Oh, do feel free to post the entire quote of what was said. If you can't, you'll get ignored as the waste of time you are.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

Trump suggested injecting disinfectants. Deal with it. Denying it just makes you look craven and dishonest.

ROTFLMAO! You don't know that he was asking a question to the guy that was talking about using disinfectants to kill the virus? You think he was say "We should" not "is there a way"...You're a moron. I won't waste more time on you.

^ this

"In a world losing its mind, you don't need a president who already lost his"
Priceless
Load of crap, brainwashed functional moron. Man while you support the most ignorant idiot I've ever seen
Biden has obvious mental issues.

It'll only get worse, Alzheimer's is irreversible
If real journalists spent all their time showing Trump's gaffes and idiotic babbling... It would sound as bad as your crap hate propaganda, brainwashed functional morons.
Who do I support, you binary dumbfuck?
Not the Democrat, so you are a brainwashed functional moron. And as good as Republican. The new idiotic greedy ass whole lying cheating propagandizing GOP swamp. Rupert Murdoch and his minions and dupes.

I googled, "is chemotherapy a disinfectant"

Here's the answer

The problem facing medical scientists was to produce a disinfectant that would destroy parasites within a living animal without serious damage to the host

Your president DID NOT ask a dumb question. Trump is a brainstormer. Dims are not

Last edited:
Man you are so in denial right now.

Speaking of denial, it's not Biden shuffling down a ramp or being unable to pick up a glass of water.

Biden, on the other hand?

The public likes him. Only the senile and pathologically dishonest are claiming Biden has mental problems. That's why Biden is whupping Trump at the polls.

I can see why you're upset. Lies are all you have, yet the lies have backfired on you. The only hope you have left is to question the integrity of the elections, in an attempt to nullify the elections.

Will Trump show up for the debates? After all, his "offer" to handpick the moderators for unlimited debates was rejected. I'm guessing Trump will claim that the moderators are unfair to him, therefore he's not showing up. And then all his cultists here will praise DearLeader for being brave enough to chicken out.

Man you are so in denial right now. I'm not gonna pretend that Don doesn't ever say dumb shit because he totally does but it comes from a place of ignorance and an big ego. His worst verbal gaffes happen when he's trying too hard to act like he's in control of a situation without actually understanding it. That thing about "take the guns" for instance. Or the injecting of cleaning products.

Biden, on the other hand? come on forcing that senile old dude to run for president is like elder abuse at this point. Everyone knows his mind is completely gone and it's the black, female radical left VP and the DC swamp creatures who are really going to be calling the shots during his presidency. That's who you're voting for.
if you had seen the Sanders Biden debate you wouldn't be such a Brainwashed functional moron. Fox noise spends about 15% of its time running out of context bologna about demented Biden. What a load of crap just like it was with Hillary's health and everything else you know LOL.

Last edited:

Here's the answer

The problem facing medical scientists was to produce a disinfectant that would destroy parasites within a living animal without serious damage to the host

Your president DID NOT ask a dumb question. Trump is a brainstormer. Dims are not
The Party of Biden brainstorming...you see the problem, right?

Here's the answer

The Party of Biden brainstorming...you see the problem, right?
Get back to me when you figure out that we use disinfectants on the inside, to treat disease

Man you are so in denial right now.

Speaking of denial, it's not Biden shuffling down a ramp or being unable to pick up a glass of water.

Biden, on the other hand?

The public likes him. Only the senile and pathologically dishonest are claiming Biden has mental problems. That's why Biden is whupping Trump at the polls.

I can see why you're upset. Lies are all you have, yet the lies have backfired on you. The only hope you have left is to question the integrity of the elections, in an attempt to nullify the elections.

I expressed my opinion on the situation. Don is dumb and Biden is senile, and somehow that means I want to subvert the election?

That's a pretty big leap of logic.

"In a world losing its mind, you don't need a president who already lost his"
Priceless
Load of crap, brainwashed functional moron. Man while you support the most ignorant idiot I've ever seen

If real journalists spent all their time showing Trump's gaffes and idiotic babbling... It would sound as bad as your crap hate propaganda, brainwashed functional morons.
Who do I support, you binary dumbfuck?
Not the Democrat, so you are a brainwashed functional moron. And as good as Republican. The new idiotic greedy ass whole lying cheating propagandizing GOP swamp. Rupert Murdoch and his minions and dupes.
What in the fuck is wrong with you?

Good post.

Yeah, Trump says that Washington's army took over the airports during the Revolutionary War and Biden is the one with dementia. LOL

Trump's cognitive decline is also evident is his mental illness. 70,000 mental health professional have determined that Trump is mentally ill. President Donald Trump | Psychology Today

"Donald Trump is "so severely mentally troubled that he is a great danger to our nation" and must be removed from office, according to a group of international mental health professionals calling for the president to resign or for the "complete removal" of his decision-making powers leading the White House response to the coronavirus pandemic. "

Well when you are defending someone like Trump you have to spread lies about your opponent.

Hell I am watching Trump now at his press conference and he sounds like he is having a stroke.

Last edited:

So is Leftism

Joe has the worst o the worst.

Just imagine being married to your sister and having children message the blond hairs on your legs when you are a pool.

if you had seen the Sanders Biden debate you wouldn't be such a Brainwashed functional moron. Fox noise spends about 15% of its time running out of context bologna about demented Biden. What a load of crap just like it was with Hillary's health and everything else you know LOL.
That's demented. :21: You sit and watch Fox 24 hours a day timing how much time they spend running ads on Joe?

I mean, all they are is video clips of JOE BEING HIMSELF.

I prefer never watching CBS, ABC or NBC apparently nightly spending hours running smear campaigns against the President.

Forum List

Back