GOP Goes Nuclear and I approve!

NO ONE suggested ingesting disinfectants, foreign troll.

That's right. Trump suggested _injecting_ disinfectants.

Meaning he's _still_ a moron.

I hope none of the Trump cultists are willing claim Trump didn't suggest injecting disinfectants, but there seems to be no limits to their willingness to lie for TheParty and DearLeader.
He didn't suggest any such thing, moron.

Yeah, Trump says that Washington's army took over the airports during the Revolutionary War and Biden is the one with dementia. LOL
Right, cabbagebrain. Trump has a slip of the tongue and says airport (he flies 10X a day) meaning to just say port and he's slipping into dementia, not Senile Joe. :lmao:

I think we need SIX debates with Donald!

Yeah, Trump says that Washington's army took over the airports during the Revolutionary War and Biden is the one with dementia. LOL
Right, cabbagebrain. Trump has a slip of the tongue and says airport meaning to just say port and he's slipping into dementia, not Senile Joe. :lmao:

LOL... yeah that's the ticket. I see your position is that it is slip of the tongue for Trump but not for Biden. Trump it seems has alot of slips of the tongue not to mention many instances of slurred speech. But hey, live in your hypocritical world, Freak.

Last edited:
Biden has obvious mental issues.

No, just a mild stutter. By first grade, children are taught that it's a bad thing to make fun of a stutter. And yet you don't seem to know that. Through your actions, you bring disgrace upon your parents and teachers. They should have taught you better.

It's not just a stutter you stupid bitch. He has classic signs of dementia Alzheimer's

NO ONE suggested ingesting disinfectants, foreign troll.

That's right. Trump suggested _injecting_ disinfectants.

Meaning he's _still_ a moron.

I hope none of the Trump cultists are willing claim Trump didn't suggest injecting disinfectants, but there seems to be no limits to their willingness to lie for TheParty and DearLeader.

Gawd, your ignorance has became to much to read. Permanent ignore

Right, cabbagebrain. Trump has a slip of the tongue and says airport meaning to just say port and he's slipping into dementia, not Senile Joe. :lmao:

LOL... yeah that's the ticket. I see your position is that it is slip of the tongue for Trump but not for Biden. Trump it seems has alot of slips of the tongue not to mention many instances of slurred speech. But hey, live in your hypocritical world, Freak.

0830_met_cabbage-1226x0-c-default.jpg

CABBAGE IS AS CABBAGE DOES

View attachment 354514

What a counter argument. LOL... The glorified Maytag repairman in all his inane glory. Freak is as Freak does.

Go ahead. Run him

Joe Biden exhibits the symptoms of Senile Dementia if this man became American President it would be a GREAT DANGER to the Western World. I hope The Silent Majority in America AGAIN elected Donald J. Trump for another four years.

Someone is behind Joe Biden. That's who would really be running things. Someone hidden and unelected.

Someone is behind Joe Biden. That's who would really be running things. Someone hidden and unelected.

wshhf.jpg

View attachment 354514

What a counter argument. LOL... The glorified Maytag repairman in all his inane glory. Freak is as Freak does.

What a vegetable argument. Not even original! Can't even get the right dude right! That was someone else who claimed to be a Maytag repairman! Or was it TV repairman?

It's called Lewy-Body Dementia.
Related to Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.

And Trump shows most of the symptoms, while Biden doesn't.

The first symptom, the shuffling walk. Trump has that. Look at his ramp walk. Biden doesn't have it. Not a trace.

Second symptom. Sweating, nervousness, dizziness. Again, Trump shows it, none Biden doesn't.

Cognitive problems. Again, Trump affected, Biden not.

Plus, what's with Trump's constant fish lips? That part of his senility is just creepy. As anyone around the senile knows, weird mouth movements are part of the senility.

Based on his rate of cognitive decline, Trump will be wearing a bib and getting spoon-fed by 2022. The good news for Trump is that he won't be competent to stand trial.

Good post.

Trump's cognitive decline is also evident is his mental illness. 70,000 mental health professional have determined that Trump is mentally ill. President Donald Trump | Psychology Today

"Donald Trump is "so severely mentally troubled that he is a great danger to our nation" and must be removed from office, according to a group of international mental health professionals calling for the president to resign or for the "complete removal" of his decision-making powers leading the White House response to the coronavirus pandemic. "

Well when you are defending someone like Trump you have to spread lies about your opponent.

Hell I am watching Trump now at his press conference and he sounds like he is having a stroke.

Any real mental health expert would say that you cannot evaluate somebody by watching him on television. The people in that survey must have polled known quacks.

Will Trump show up for the debates? After all, his "offer" to handpick the moderators for unlimited debates was rejected. I'm guessing Trump will claim that the moderators are unfair to him, therefore he's not showing up. And then all his cultists here will praise DearLeader for being brave enough to chicken out.

Nobody is trying to keep Trump in his basement. They are trying to keep Creepy Joe in his.

Go ahead. Run him

Gladly
Joe Biden is a moderate and pragmatist with a long record of bipartisanship.

He is the perfect candidate for those who yearn for the days of stable leadership under Barack Obama

He's run twice before and was rejected by the Democratic Party. He got the nomination this time because the Party apparatus forced him on the Party. He can't get people to go to his rallies. He only does interviews with "friendly" outlets and still steps on his message. He has a long record of misogyny, racism and opportunism. He is old, slow and confused most of the time. Yeah, I'll bet you are looking forward to November.
Biden is the perfect candidate to run against Trump

With Hillary, there was the “I hate Hillary” crowd
Biden is well liked and represents Obama 2.0. Perfect for those who are tired of Trumps act and constant trauma

Go ahead. Run him

Uh Oh. They said Joe has Dementia. That's a MEDICAL diagnosis! That's just BOUND to get iceberg's dander up!!! :ack-1:

Bidens “dementia” is mostly a man who stutters and will, on occasion struggle for a word or lose his place.

But then there is Trump

A man who wants to inject disinfectant, claims windmills cause cancer, wanted to nuke a hurricane, thought people would believe a hurricane map altered with Sharpie.

Glass House Conservatives

It'll only get worse, Alzheimer's is irreversible
So is Leftism

Joe has the worst o the worst.

Just imagine being married to your sister and having children message the blond hairs on your legs when you are a pool.

Biden will never survive that kind of ridicule.

The liberal news media once determined Joe Biden was "dead meat" in his presidential campaign after he was caught lying through his teeth about his academic record. Claimed he had 3 degrees and graduated in the top of his class. The truth was he only had 1 degree and was near the very bottom of his class. The liberal news media tore him a new one.

No, just a mild stutter. By first grade, children are taught that it's a bad thing to make fun of a stutter. And yet you don't seem to know that. Through your actions, you bring disgrace upon your parents and teachers. They should have taught you better.

It's not just a stutter you stupid bitch. He has classic signs of dementia Alzheimer's
So says Dr Smelly

What do you call someone who thinks Washington attacked airports?

Go ahead. Run him

Gladly

He is the perfect candidate for those who yearn for the days of stable leadership under Barack Obama

He's run twice before and was rejected by the Democratic Party. He got the nomination this time because the Party apparatus forced him on the Party. He can't get people to go to his rallies. He only does interviews with "friendly" outlets and still steps on his message. He has a long record of misogyny, racism and opportunism. He is old, slow and confused most of the time. Yeah, I'll bet you are looking forward to November.

Biden is well liked and represents Obama 2.0. Perfect for those who are tired of Trumps act and constant trauma

Biden is so well liked that he was rejected twice before and still can't get people to attend his rallies. Of course, his last rally had 20 people, all of whom were staffers and reporters. Yeah, he's perfect.

Go ahead. Run him

Gladly

Biden is so well liked that he was rejected twice before and still can't get people to attend his rallies. Of course, his last rally had 20 people, all of whom were staffers and reporters. Yeah, he's perfect.

He was elected to Vice President twice
This time, he will be President

Forum List

Back