GOP Goes Nuclear and I approve!

If Trump loses, it will have more to do with mail in ballots which can manipulate the outcome because of fraud.

I see you're getting your excuses for losing big in place now. It's good that you see the writing on the wall, and are planning ahead for the inevitable.

However, instead of peddling such a transparently fraudulent conspiracy theory, wouldn't it be easier to just admit that your candidate and your party suck hard? After all, it's not like your conspiracy nonsense is going to fool anyone, and it just makes you look dishonest and crazy.

Yeah, I guess you have me there. I should think of better one, like the FBI director looking into Trump lost him the election. Russia will be the reason Trump lost the election. Subservient men obeying their wives when they voted for Biden. Maybe I'll blame it on gerrymandering. Perhaps voter suppression of white people. Maybe I can blame the RNC. Then I'll cry for three years how we need to get rid of the electoral college. I know! How about voter purging?

Forum List

Back