GOP Goes Nuclear and I approve!

Go ahead. Run him

Joe Biden exhibits the symptoms of Senile Dementia if this man became American President it would be a GREAT DANGER to the Western World. I hope The Silent Majority in America AGAIN elected Donald J. Trump for another four years.

Someone is behind Joe Biden. That's who would really be running things. Someone hidden and unelected.

China.

he owes them for Hunter.

Great political ad regarding Joe Biden's competence. He was most definitely telling the truth when he said that his VP choice must be ready to be president from day one, because if he won the election, he may be sitting in the White House, but it's his running mate that will make the decisions.....or his wife will.

Donald Trump will DESTROY Creepy Joe in the Debates, DESTROY him.
And still, BIden will get45% of the American vote, minimum. Scary, ain't it

if we survived that senile old fool Raygunn, we'll do just fine with Biden.

"In a world losing its mind, you don't need a president who already lost his"
Priceless

1593023316889.png

1593023271421.png

Great political ad regarding Joe Biden's competence. He was most definitely telling the truth when he said that his VP choice must be ready to be president from day one, because if he won the election, he may be sitting in the White House, but it's his running mate that will make the decisions.....or his wife will.

Donald Trump will DESTROY Creepy Joe in the Debates, DESTROY him.

Which is why it's imperative that they avoid Joe having any debates with the President.

Go ahead. Run him

Joe Biden exhibits the symptoms of Senile Dementia if this man became American President it would be a GREAT DANGER to the Western World. I hope The Silent Majority in America AGAIN elected Donald J. Trump for another four years.

Someone is behind Joe Biden. That's who would really be running things. Someone hidden and unelected.

It's very probably Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton AND their Boss Communist China, they will run America IF God Forbid Creepy Joe wins.

It is of PARAMOUNT importance for The Western World that The Silent Majority in America go out and vote and take your phones and FILM EVERYTHING at the polling station because the Leftists and BLM will do EVERYTHING they can to make sure you do NOT get to vote OR that your vote does NOT get counted.

IF Creepy Joe wins this world is FUCKED and America as EVERYONE has EVER known it will be FINISHED and they will take the rest of The Western World DOWN with it leaving their actual Boss CHINA in charge of this world and that is NOT a world any rational human being WANTS to live in, where the Communist Chinese RUN the place.

They'll be nothing to do but slit our wrists vertically. Mark my words.

Biden has obvious mental issues.

It'll only get worse, Alzheimer's is irreversible

You can see in his face and his eyes that his mind has nearly evaporated, he has that vacant look that says "Who am I? Where am I? What day is it? What year is it?"

View attachment 354487

Yep, I dealt with it for almost 3 years....the vacant eyes are the clue

Notice he keeps regressing to his past....a sure sign

Yes his Short Term Memory has basically gone, he won't be able to regress back to his past soon because that will be gone as well.

Seriously Republicans
Do you really want to play this game when you are backing Trump?

a man who.....

Suggests we nuke Hurricanes
Says windmills cause cancer
Says F-35 planes are literally invisible to the naked eye
Suggests we inject disinfectant to fight virus
Thinks George Washington captured airports.

And you counter that Joe Biden stutters?

If you think Trump is nutty and flaky now, can you just imagine what he would be like without any sort of filter or controls?
At this moment he is holding himself back because of re-election.
If he wins re-election, there is NOTHING to hold him back and he will DESTROY America!
He will tear up the Constitution and lay waste to freedom, while creating a Trump Police State!

As we have just witnessed, if you are a "Friend of Trump' the laws do NOT apply to you!

No, just a mild stutter. By first grade, children are taught that it's a bad thing to make fun of a stutter. And yet you don't seem to know that. Through your actions, you bring disgrace upon your parents and teachers. They should have taught you better.
I watched my mom's decline before her death. I see it in him

No, just a mild stutter. By first grade, children are taught that it's a bad thing to make fun of a stutter. And yet you don't seem to know that. Through your actions, you bring disgrace upon your parents and teachers. They should have taught you better.
I stuttered all my life and school kids made fun of me continually. I was so glad to get out of high school I got a job and left town. Lying pos.

The problem is that no one that is voting for Biden is voting for Biden.

I am NOT voting for Biden

I am voting AGAINST trump.

proudly
No, come November, you'll be voting for Joe Biden.

No matter what.

Proudly.

That's like coming to an intersection and not liking the looks of the road to your right, so you make the left turn instead and drive off the cliff.

Forum List

Back