GOP Goes Nuclear and I approve!

Go ahead. Run him

Gladly
Joe Biden is a moderate and pragmatist with a long record of bipartisanship.

He is the perfect candidate for those who yearn for the days of stable leadership under Barack Obama

He's run twice before and was rejected by the Democratic Party. He got the nomination this time because the Party apparatus forced him on the Party. He can't get people to go to his rallies. He only does interviews with "friendly" outlets and still steps on his message. He has a long record of misogyny, racism and opportunism. He is old, slow and confused most of the time. Yeah, I'll bet you are looking forward to November.

NO ONE suggested ingesting disinfectants, foreign troll.

That's right. Trump suggested _injecting_ disinfectants.

Meaning he's _still_ a moron.

I hope none of the Trump cultists are willing claim Trump didn't suggest injecting disinfectants, but there seems to be no limits to their willingness to lie for TheParty and DearLeader.

I hope none of the Trump cultists are willing claim Trump didn't suggest injecting disinfectants, but there seems to be no limits to their willingness to lie for TheParty and DearLeader.

Oh, do feel free to post the entire quote of what was said. If you can't, you'll get ignored as the waste of time you are.

Go ahead. Run him

Joe Biden exhibits the symptoms of Senile Dementia if this man became American President it would be a GREAT DANGER to the Western World. I hope The Silent Majority in America AGAIN elected Donald J. Trump for another four years.

Someone is behind Joe Biden. That's who would really be running things. Someone hidden and unelected.

What you are saying is...that Joe Biden has a foot already in hell.

"In a world losing its mind, you don't need a president who already lost his"
Priceless
Load of crap, brainwashed functional moron. Man while you support the most ignorant idiot I've ever seen
Biden has obvious mental issues.

It'll only get worse, Alzheimer's is irreversible
If real journalists spent all their time showing Trump's gaffes and idiotic babbling... It would sound as bad as your crap hate propaganda, brainwashed functional morons.

It's called Lewy-Body Dementia.
Related to Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.

And Trump shows most of the symptoms, while Biden doesn't.

The first symptom, the shuffling walk. Trump has that. Look at his ramp walk. Biden doesn't have it. Not a trace.

Second symptom. Sweating, nervousness, dizziness. Again, Trump shows it, none Biden doesn't.

Cognitive problems. Again, Trump affected, Biden not.

Plus, what's with Trump's constant fish lips? That part of his senility is just creepy. As anyone around the senile knows, weird mouth movements are part of the senility.

Based on his rate of cognitive decline, Trump will be wearing a bib and getting spoon-fed by 2022. The good news for Trump is that he won't be competent to stand trial.

"In a world losing its mind, you don't need a president who already lost his"
Priceless
Load of crap, brainwashed functional moron. Man while you support the most ignorant idiot I've ever seen
Biden has obvious mental issues.

It'll only get worse, Alzheimer's is irreversible
If real journalists spent all their time showing Trump's gaffes and idiotic babbling... It would sound as bad as your crap hate propaganda, brainwashed functional morons.
Who do I support, you binary dumbfuck?

Oh, do feel free to post the entire quote of what was said. If you can't, you'll get ignored as the waste of time you are.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

Trump suggested injecting disinfectants. Deal with it. Denying it just makes you look craven and dishonest.

There's an even greater willingness for you scum to twist what was actually said.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

Trump suggested injecting disinfectants. Deal with it. Denying it just makes you look craven and dishonest.

ROTFLMAO! You don't know that he was asking a question to the guy that was talking about using disinfectants to kill the virus? You think he was say "We should" not "is there a way"...You're a moron. I won't waste more time on you.

CHEMOTHERAPY

Forum List

Back