GOP Gun Convention in Las Vegas goes MASK OFF - Has a slide for Black Gun Owners

Here is come context...

"He then shared an earlier part of the segment where he lampooned white people, using a picture of a stereotypical hillbilly to illustrate his point."

The guy is obviously one of those coveted "good Muslims" who can poke fun at different racial stereotypes as a way to bring humor and awareness I believe....

Problem is......the "hillbilly" stereotype isn't seen as a stereotype about white people in general -- the whole "hillbilly"stereotype was something conceived by white folks to demonize other white folks of a lower social class...

Which is why you can make fun of "rednecks" or "hillbillies" and other white folks can simply claim "Well, that isn't me..I'm different"

Meanwhile, lots of the racist stereotypes are designed to demonize THE ENTIRE RACE, not subsets of it....and to pretend otherwise is utterly disingenuous....

Pooor widdle biffy. Can't understand when people have fun, can't enjoy life at all. Typical troll. Here you go biffy, learn something.

No. Do you consider yourself a murdering pants-dropping thug who sells drugs? Or a ghetto hood rat?

I don't consider you to be such a person. Don't be so sensitive.
Most black folks aren't

But that doesn't stop white folks like yourselves from creating policies and systems devoted to dehumanizing me based off that stereotype

Can you show me policies put in place to dehumanize white folks based off that "hillybilly" stereotype?

Still waiting

You do know that you can see me in person right??

And I bet you I would beat the brakes off yo bitch ass..

But you won't -- so continue to talk from a safe space
Name the time and place.....

You won't even do that.

If you're even slightly able to really fight, you would NEVER throw down that type of challenge.

Sensitive little black shit.

You do know that you can see me in person right??

And I bet you I would beat the brakes off yo bitch ass..

But you won't -- so continue to talk from a safe space

2144919796-internet-tough-guy.jpg

Name the time and place.....

You won't even do that.

If you're even slightly able to really fight, you would NEVER throw down that type of challenge.

Sensitive little black shit.
I've already named that place...multiple times...

and you have continued to talk from a safe space...

But its clear your own insecurity has kicked you in the ass enough

Forum List

Back