GOP Gun Convention in Las Vegas goes MASK OFF - Has a slide for Black Gun Owners

I told you multiple times I live in Southlake....

We can meet at any place in Southlake..we can meet at any place in DFW

Then said name the place...

Crickets...so fuck what you talking about...

You the type of bitch who would press charges anyway
So I am just supposed to go to Southlake looking for a dude named "Biff"?

Get the fuck outta here.

What are you gonna do if I do meet you and say whatever to your face? Be specific.

Since you get yo ass beat online daily...

I am giving you the opportunity to redeem yourself offline....

Either take it or not....
50348961.jpg

So I am just supposed to go to Southlake looking for a dude named "Biff"?

Get the fuck outta here.

What are you gonna do if I do meet you and say whatever to your face? Be specific.
No, I can message you all the info you need...

You dic suckers have no problem sending private messages when you want to complain about everything else I say.....use it to set this up....

They had a slide making fun of white gun owners too, but you didn't mention that, nor the fact that the guy who did the presentation is an Afghani Muslim.
I don't care about the race of the person who created the slides. Dinesh D'Souza is a Minority, and he is still a racist idiot.

Also, for a Staff Member of this site, downplaying and defending a slideshow talking about fried chicken grease by saying "Yeah well they had a White Person Slide too" is a bad look.

No, I can message you all the info you need...

You dic suckers have no problem sending private messages when you want to complain about everything else I say.....use it to set this up....
I have no private messages from you. What are you talking about?

What are you gonna do if I meet you face to face? Act out the stereotype?
:dunno:

I bet you don't consider yourself a backwoods hillbilly tho...do you?

and if so, it would make sense as to why you are totally devoid of intelligence...most backwoods hillbillies are....is it a white culture thing??
Biff have not seen you IM2, or Paul over in the Black Supremacist NY Subway thread mass shooting thread. Are you planning a visit?

Biff have not seen you IM2, or Paul over in the Black Supremacist NY Subway thread mass shooting thread. Are you planning a visit?
I am the one who said the shooter was most likely a black supremacist.....I said that before he was even identified...

But you know what I didn't do -- try to justify what he did, mininize what he did or say "but but but white people do it too"

Can you say that? Nope

Name me a policy that oppressed white people based off the "hillbilly" stereotype..

I am still waiting

The fact you can never refute a single thing I said is how you get your ass kicked online.....intellectually..

So maybe you might want to give physicality a try
Crime? Been like this since the 70's.
iu

The slides were in poor taste however he made fun at whites, blacks and Muslims, which he is one and lampooned himself as being a terrorist.

I put little into this but it does show how sensitive people can be over race and really should back up and take the joke in it's entire context. Of course that would require holding back on knee jerk reactions.

None. Name me the policy that oppressed black people based off the ghetto hood rat stereotype.

This should be fun.
Do you know how most of the gun restriction laws became a thing??

It wasn't to keep them out of the hands of "hillbillies"

Do you know how most of the early drug laws came about??

it wasn't because they wanted to crack down on all of those "hillbilies"

The fact you even ask that dumb ass question further makes my point..

Now...can you name me policies that oppressed white folks based off the effort to dehumanize them?? Still waiting

are you that 700lb black dude you had as an avatar a couple months ago?
I never had a 700lb black dude as an avatar....but keep being a little bitch on the sideline tho.....

I am directing my comments at the person who lives in my city....not a dic sucker like yourself

I never had a 700lb black dude as an avatar....but keep being a little bitch on the sideline tho.....

I am directing my comments at the person who lives in my city....not a dic sucker like yourself
I just get a kick out of you keyboard commandos. Its always a good laugh. Especially when you are a complete fatass and be out of breath after one swing :lol:

Forum List

Back