GOP hero Putin has really done a number on Isis !

Papageorgio 12820530
Hey Timmy, the left claimed ISIS wasn't a threat. Obama claimed ISIS was contained.

Who is 'the left' that says ISIS was not a threat.?

Do you have the full quote where Obama said ISIS was contained?
Don't expect a quote. All you will get is bullshit. The quote is simple, precise and readily available from google. Obama is discussing territorial gains and loses by ISIS in both Iraq and Syria.

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!

Hey Timmy, the left claimed ISIS wasn't a threat. Obama claimed ISIS was contained.

I blame ISIS terrorists for the attacks in Paris, the left has wanted to ignore terrorism for several years. Terrorist attacks, not videos or disgruntled workers are the cause for the deaths and destruction in many places.

Terrorism won't be stopped by ignoring it and excusing it. Hopefully France and Europe learned a lesson that the US wants to forget.

Must be mass confusion on the Left. Obama said ISIS was contained. Hillary said last night on the debate that ISIS couldn't be contained. Trump says bomb them all to hell. I think I'll go with Trump's assessment.

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!

I blame ISIS terrorists for the attacks in Paris, the left has wanted to ignore terrorism for several years. Terrorist attacks, not videos or disgruntled workers are the cause for the deaths and destruction in many places.

Terrorism won't be stopped by ignoring it and excusing it. Hopefully France and Europe learned a lesson that the US wants to forget.

Must be mass confusion on the Left. Obama said ISIS was contained. Hillary said last night on the debate that ISIS couldn't be contained. Trump says bomb them all to hell. I think I'll go with Trump's assessment.
The only way you guys can argue is by taking comments out of context. Clinton started her statement by highlighting international terrorism. You just edit qoutes and distort them. The public figures that out pretty quickly. Your attempt to mislead are jackassery and fails. Immature nonsense meant for the dumbed down right wing wacko's.

The only way you guys can argue is by taking comments out of context. Clinton started her statement by highlighting international terrorism. You just edit qoutes and distort them. The public figures that out pretty quickly. Your attempt to mislead are jackassery and fails. Immature nonsense meant for the dumbed down right wing wacko's.

Like idiots on the left saying the GOP claims Putin as it hero? You have said nothing to Timmy about his statement, i think your partisanship is pretty blatant.

Exactly. Just like my post #134. These people can make arguments by inserting a distorted opinions. That's what they are good at. Nothing more. And it's just sad.

Hoss, I listened to the debate. I took nothing out of context. Now, you just prove I took anything out of context, Smartass or shut up.

Like idiots on the left saying the GOP claims Putin as it hero? You have said nothing to Timmy about his statement, i think your partisanship is pretty blatant.

Well dimwit, You have to give me time. Some folks take a break from USMB every once in a while.

Just another an example how desperate and traitors these people are. What has Putin done to fight against ISIS? They answer will be Putin has been bombing ISIS last month.....Putin has been bombing the moderate rebels and few ISIS.
They don't even know we've been bombing ISIS relentlessly since last year with the coalitions...They despised Assad at the same time these people support Putin. But Putin is supporting Assad. Talking about traitors.

Well dimwit, You have to give me time. Some folks take a break from USMB every once in a while.

Fucktard, you found the time to correct me in a thread where Timmy made the statement, dumbshit!

Just another an example how desperate and traitors these people are. What has Putin done to fight against ISIS? They answer will be Putin has been bombing ISIS last month.....Putin has been bombing the moderate rebels and few ISIS.
They don't even know we've been bombing ISIS relentlessly since last year with the coalitions...They despised Assad at the same time these people support Putin. But Putin is supporting Assad. Talking about traitors.

Interesting....

Curious you fail to mention that Obama is helping our Allies in Yemen fight the rebels backed Iranians at the same time working with Iran in Iraq and Syria to fight ISIS

Interesting....

Curious you fail to mention that Obama is helping our Allies in Yemen fight the rebels backed Iranians at the same time working with Iran in Iraq and Syria to fight ISIS

They are fighting against ISIS.

Okey dokey. What is your right to bomb any territory in Syria?

Seriously.

What is YOUR RIGHT to bomb another country's territory?

I'm really getting sick to death of you yanks. On the left. Demanding regime change in the ME to the Muslim Brotherhood. Go fuck yourselves. All Obama wants is a Sunni world contained only by one Shia state in Iran.

Seriously. You need to slap yourself silly.

For my money the Russians can stay in Syria.

Hope they kill as many terrorists as they can.

Putin is there for a reason. He does nothing out of the goodness of his heart. If he's there its because he needs to be there.

Seriously.

I'm really getting sick to death of you yanks. On the left. Demanding regime change in the ME to the Muslim Brotherhood. Go fuck yourselves. All Obama wants is a Sunni world contained only by one Shia state in Iran.

That is not my point traitors fuck head. Why are you supporting Putin traitor? Thats my point. You are questioning our right to bomb Syria but you glamorize Putin bombing moderate rebels but few ISIS. Seriously. I think you are Russian. Now shut the fuck up and go to Russia.

Putin is there for a reason. He does nothing out of the goodness of his heart. If he's there its because he needs to be there.

Only reason Putin is in Syria is to make sure Assad will remain in power. Most of his bombing are directed at moderate rebels but only few ISIS. I guess that's a goodness of his heart.

Seriously.

Start with UN Article 51.

The Grand Bargain is coming. It will be the end of ISIS - at least whats left will will be hiding under rocks like maggots that they are.

. Russian President Vladimir Putin has made no secret of the fact that he would like some kind of political settlement with the West. The German magazine Der Spiegel has just published a leaked official Russian memo outlining a proposed grand bargain in which Putin eases out its close ally, Syrian President Assad, in favor of a still pro-Russian regime that at least stops killing its own people. In return the West acknowledges what has been an open secret for several decades--that Syria is Russia's sphere of influence in the Arab world.

Then the U.S., Russia, Iran, and the rest of the grand coalition can get on with the urgent business of eliminating or at least drastically weakening ISIS. Greater progress on getting rid of Assad was raised at a strategy conference on Syria held in Vienna earlier this week that included senior diplomats from the U.S., Russia, Iraq and several other nations. No grand bargain was reached but the idea will surely be raised again at the G-20 Summit now under way in Turkey.

A Grand Bargain With Putin Against ISIS?

Only reason Putin is in Syria is to make sure Assad will remain in power. Most of his bombing are directed at moderate rebels but only few ISIS. I guess that's a goodness of his heart.
Moderate my ass...................drink the Kool Aide................

Missed the part were they were killing Christians..........

The FSA aren't moderate at all and will never hold the dang country even if we help them win...................the best option is for Assad to take back control and end the radical BS................We the area Stabilized................He may be an asshat, but he will contain them with Russian support and would then be a buffer zone again against Shiite dominance............

Bottom line...........I really don't care who kills the ISIS scum.........if the Russians help in this then good hunting.............as far as the FSA they are probably as bad or worse than Assad....................

The FSA aren't moderate at all and will never hold the dang country even if we help them win...................the best option is for Assad to take back control and end the radical BS................We the area Stabilized................He may be an asshat, but he will contain them with Russian support and would then be a buffer zone again against Shiite dominance............

Bottom line...........I really don't care who kills the ISIS scum.........if the Russians help in this then good hunting.............as far as the FSA they are probably as bad or worse than Assad....................

Dude don't forget to clean up your droppings.

Dude don't forget to clean up your droppings.
Take a good look at my post a while back............where they put the cross through the woman's mouth after raping and torturing here................

The current administration also wanted Egypt to accept the Muslim Brotherhood there..............He's an Idiot.........and our policy of the FSA is BS.............

They are murdering and pillaging just like the rest.........It isn't the dang answer...........We want Assad gone for a oil pipeline from Qatar............

Forum List

Back