🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP hero Putin has really done a number on Isis !

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!
Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

Since George W. Bush's ninth month in office.

incorrect, but why hasn't your president been able to clear it in the last 7 years?

How long did it take GHWBush to clear saddam out of kuwait? 4 days?
What's your excuse?

Kuwait war and Afghanistan war are totally different kind of war.
Kuwait war was a total all out war to drive Iraqi army out of Kuwait.
Afghan war has been going since 2001 after the 911 attacked. We are now entering the 16th year and will continue for more years to come. Majority of Afghan populations are Pashtun followed by lower number of Uzbek, Tajic and Hazara. The Pashtun are the Taliban which is the majority of the population. Taliban fighting against the modern Taliban supported by US are called Taliban Fundamentalist.....
That said. In order to completely accomplish our goal we have to eliminate ALL the Pashtun in Afghanistan and Pakistan. And that is impossible. I hope that helps Rotaglia.

somewhat interesting but not critical..who cares which sect is called what?..word salad and semantics.

as far as "eliminating"..ANYthing in afghan, ask alexander the great, ghengis khan, the persians, the british, the soviet union how their attempts to "eliminate" anything in afghan. worked out

We've been there longer than we fought WWI and WWII....how are we doing?

Also... You mentioned Russian invasion in Afghanistan as successful. That is incorrect...That was total failure not successful. It lasted 9 years, 1 month and 3 weeks. They withdrew Feb. 15, 1989 and compared as the Vietnam war of Russia 15,000 killed and 35,000 wounded. Result of this war....the birth of Taliban

Soviet–Afghan War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said no such thing re;russia/afghan...and you good and well know it.

Now you're just trying to make me run around in circles chasing you as you play word games, mischaracterize and make up random numbers to "bolster" your allegations.

Read your post #134 paragraphs 2. You mentioned genghis khan, russia etc.,how successful they are eliminating their enemy in Afghanistan. And I proved to you that Russia was a failure in Afghanistan.
I do not play games like you. I'm just giving you some history because you don't know anything but here you are trying to argue which you clearly don't know anything.
And what random numbers? Tell me what you want to know.

Sassy 12817943
Shut up Foo, go worship your Obungles poster. There is no lie except the one you once again dreamed up in that muddled mind of yours.

Your cartoon was a lie. Obama did not say ISIS was contained in France. He said our plan was first to contain ISIS in Syria and Iraq. And he also said in the same statement that fighters come and go and its leaders have not been decapitated.

You did not include that in your cartoon. That is a lie.

Thats problem with these people. You don't know if they are telling the truth, lying and distort things. Desperation I think. Unless you are up to date you are of luck but dumb friends or followers of these people believed it. That's just sad.

Sassy 12817943
Shut up Foo, go worship your Obungles poster. There is no lie except the one you once again dreamed up in that muddled mind of yours.

Your cartoon was a lie. Obama did not say ISIS was contained in France. He said our plan was first to contain ISIS in Syria and Iraq. And he also said in the same statement that fighters come and go and its leaders have not been decapitated.

You did not include that in your cartoon. That is a lie.

Thats problem with these people. You don't know if they are telling the truth, lying and distort things. Desperation I think. Unless you are up to date you are of luck but dumb friends or followers of these people believed it. That's just sad.

Foo is nitpicking...he's noted for that. Charwin is just a waste of time and destined for ignore...I feel it

We've contained some folks........

Why does Barry Soetoro uses the word "folks" so much? what's wrong with the half-wit? makes one sick.

And by the way....he hasn't contained anything.. just a bomb on a truck here ... another bomb there....the man has armed ISIS for Heavens sake...he is ISIS protector!

Sassy 12820107
Foo is nitpicking...he's noted for that. Charwin is just a waste of time and destined for ignore...I feel it

Requesting that an entire statement by the President of the USA be read and presented in context to Sassy is nitpicking.

That's her argument now. Conservatives have little to bitch about if they are forced to tell the truth and keep Obama's words in context.

Last edited:
Sassy 12820107
Foo is nitpicking...he's noted for that. Charwin is just a waste of time and destined for ignore...I feel it[/QUOTE

Requesting that an entire statement by the President of the USA be read and presented in context to Sassy is nitpicking.

That's her argument now. Conservatives have little to bitch about if they are forced to tell the truth and keep Obama's words in context.
:popcorn:

skye 12820203
. And by the way....he hasn't contained anything.. just a bomb on a truck here ... another bomb there....the man has armed ISIS for Heavens sake...he is ISIS protector!

According to you Obama was not supposed to contain anything.

skye 9672497
Let the sunnis(ISIS) and shias (Iran) kill each other .... we can watch and wait in the meantime ...and step in with force afterwards if necessary.

What happened to that gem of a strategy?

huh??? ^^^^^

people are strange....I almost would post "The Doors" tune LOL

there you go...you are strange

NFBW 12820434
skye 12820203
. And by the way....he hasn't contained anything.. just a bomb on a truck here ... another bomb there....the man has armed ISIS for Heavens sake...he is ISIS protector!

According to you Obama was not supposed to contain anything.

skye 9672497
Let the sunnis(ISIS) and shias (Iran) kill each other .... we can watch and wait in the meantime ...and step in with force afterwards if necessary.

What happened to that gem of a strategy?

No really. What happened to that gem of a strategy?

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!

Hey Timmy, the left claimed ISIS wasn't a threat. Obama claimed ISIS was contained.

I blame ISIS terrorists for the attacks in Paris, the left has wanted to ignore terrorism for several years. Terrorist attacks, not videos or disgruntled workers are the cause for the deaths and destruction in many places.

Terrorism won't be stopped by ignoring it and excusing it. Hopefully France and Europe learned a lesson that the US wants to forget.

Rotagilla 12816505
isis is NOT contained...period....not in syria, not in iraq, not in paris.

Has ISIS gained or lost areas it controls the past 15 months?

Oh..you want to play semantics games and measure how much land they control...LMAO...

I don't know...and neither do you...I do know they have infiltrated the west and are therefore obviously not "contained"

Papageorgio 12820530
Hey Timmy, the left claimed ISIS wasn't a threat. Obama claimed ISIS was contained.

Who is 'the left' that says ISIS was not a threat.?

Do you have the full quote where Obama said ISIS was contained?

Have you asked Timmy who the GOP that said Putin was a hero? Never mind, we know you don't care.

I read the full quote that ISIS was contained, he made some numerous errors in his complete statement.

Last edited:

Why did Putin come so late to the war on terror? The U.S. led coalition has killed over 10,000 terrorists in Iraq and Syria before Putin showed up? ISIS has lost half the territory it original held. Much of their supply routes have been cut off. Putin had nothing to do with that - and is not killing terrorists in Iraq.

Forum List

Back