🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP hero Putin has really done a number on Isis !

I've never seen him run from anyone, however I have seen him make you look like the fool you are time and time again.

We'll see. But not even God could defend your stupid lie.

God defends me everyday...give it up Foo, you're nowhere near in my league. The reason being is because you're on the wrong side, you follow an incompetent moron, a disaster of epic proportions and as hard as you try you can't defend the mess he's made of things. I stopped taking you serious about nine years ago....not long after I recognized Deltex owned you. Have a great day

Run coward run. You have left no facts on your way out as usual.

I've never seen him run from anyone, however I have seen him make you look like the fool you are time and time again.

God defends me everyday...give it up Foo, you're nowhere near in my league. The reason being is because you're on the wrong side, you follow an incompetent moron, a disaster of epic proportions and as hard as you try you can't defend the mess he's made of things. I stopped taking you serious about nine years ago....not long after I recognized Deltex owned you. Have a great day

I'm here....I'm just not engaging on your terms....been there, done that. It's endless and unproductive

Where do you get your psychedelic drugs from and what kind do you use so profusely?

Obama is meeting with Putin as we speak. The US led coalition will join Iran and Russia in stepped up operations to wipe out the Caliphate in Syria. Daesh is already being rolled back in Iraq.

U.S. Rightwingers are fools to believe the Paris attacks are a sign of increases strength of ISIS.

They are now going after soft targets. That's weakness as their caliphate is slipping away in Iraq and Syria.

I'm here....I'm just not engaging on your terms....been there, done that. It's endless and unproductive

You are not defending the lie I and others caught you posting. Here means nothing since you checked out on your lie.

Obama is meeting with Putin as we speak. The US led coalition will join Iran and Russia in stepped up operations to wipe out the Caliphate in Syria. Daesh is already being rolled back in Iraq.

U.S. Rightwingers are fools to believe the Paris attacks are a sign of increases strength of ISIS.

They are now going after soft targets. That's weakness as their caliphate is slipping away in Iraq and Syria.

What's Obama doing for Putin, serving him tea, shining his boots....or learning how to wage war?

You are not defending the lie I and others caught you posting. Here means nothing since you checked out on your lie.

Shut up Foo, go worship your Obungles poster. There is no lie except the one you once again dreamed up in that muddled mind of yours.

What's Obama doing for Putin, serving him tea, shining his boots....or learning how to wage war?
Probably explaining why the US air campaign is showing results and US policies are kicking ISIS ass and Russian campaign is wasteful and Russian policies are just creating stalemates.

Sassy 12817943
Shut up Foo, go worship your Obungles poster. There is no lie except the one you once again dreamed up in that muddled mind of yours.

Your cartoon was a lie. Obama did not say ISIS was contained in France. He said our plan was first to contain ISIS in Syria and Iraq. And he also said in the same statement that fighters come and go and its leaders have not been decapitated.

You did not include that in your cartoon. That is a lie.

Christians being targeted and murdered in Syria by U.S. backed FSA rebels - GroundReport

Warning Graphic...............

The FSA are moderate...............REALLY...............This is the so called moderates we need to support????????????

Our policy and alliances are wrong.
Pure propaganda crap. Even the original publications have comments by readers that point out there is no indication any of these things were done by US-backed FSA. It's from a three-year-old article anyhow. What is the purpose of giving all the propaganda aid to ISIS?

Christians being targeted and murdered in Syria by U.S. backed FSA rebels - GroundReport

The FSA are moderate...............REALLY...............This is the so called moderates we need to support????????????

Pure propaganda crap. Even the original publications have comments by readers that point out there is no indication any of these things were done by US-backed FSA. It's from a three-year-old article anyhow. What is the purpose of giving all the propaganda aid to ISIS?
There are other articles out there saying the same...............Article quotes Congress looking into it.............

We have been giving guns to the wrong people.........The FSA aren't the answer, but you will defend them because you are Obama's little bitch.

There are other articles out there saying the same...............Article quotes Congress looking into it.............

We have been giving guns to the wrong people.........The FSA aren't the answer, but you will defend them because you are Obama's little bitch.
I am interested in genuine data, not propaganda bullshit that accuses the US of being the bad guys. Ya, article three years old says congress is looking into it. Show the article that shows proof of US backing these kinds of atrocities. Who cares how many lying propaganda articles are out there saying the same thing? Is that what it takes to fool suckers like you, lots of articles repeating the same bullshit?

True . But if we can blame Obama for everything why not Putin ?

Nah. You fools just continue to blame Bush. He's used to it.

What is the difference between Obama and Bush?

You both should realize something; US foreign policy, especially to the mid east, are not run by parties or presidents. They are run by, ehem, the US gun lobby.

As a regime, you buy their weapons and you are safe. You don't and they will do anything in their power to take you out. And sometimes this is for the benefit of the people, but in most cases, this will be detrimental to the people of the civil world, in the case of Iraq and Syria and Libya and Turkey and Pakistan........... list goes on and on.

Fucking with the Russians and Chinese in the arms market is one thing, but trying to get rid of a secular regime and replace it with an islamist one in the name of profit is another thing. The damages are far exceeding the benefits, imo of course.....

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!

Funny you would say this after what Obama has to say. Especially considering these scum were in France not Syria. Does it take a lot of thinking to make everything into political fodder for the liberal left? No amount of death and destruction seems to hold you folks back.

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!
Putin is in Syria dumbass. Paris is in France. Get a map.

Who gives a crap about Putin?

Nah. You fools just continue to blame Bush. He's used to it.

What is the difference between Obama and Bush?

You both should realize something; US foreign policy, especially to the mid east, are not run by parties or presidents. They are run by, ehem, the US gun lobby.

As a regime, you buy their weapons and you are safe. You don't and they will do anything in their power to take you out. And sometimes this is for the benefit of the people, but in most cases, this will be detrimental to the people of the civil world, in the case of Iraq and Syria and Libya and Turkey and Pakistan........... list goes on and on.

Fucking with the Russians and Chinese in the arms market is one thing, but trying to get rid of a secular regime and replace it with an islamist one in the name of profit is another thing. The damages are far exceeding the benefits, imo of course.....

One difference between Bush and Obama. Bush had a surge and won the war, Obama, not so much according to him.

Forum List

Back