🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP hero Putin has really done a number on Isis !

Foo thinks Isis is contained...just as he thinks his brother in law, Vlad, is contained. Wake up foo...the unprecedented coalition is a farce. If it were successful why is EVERYONE calling for a coalition NOW?

Foo thinks Isis is contained...just as he thinks his brother in law, Vlad, is contained. Wake up foo...the unprecedented coalition is a farce. If it were successful why is EVERYONE calling for a coalition NOW?

Another day, another War. When will it end? Obviously some hope it will never end. Maybe it will take a couple of Mushroom Clouds to force the change? I don't know. Hopefully, it won't take that. But it looks like that is where we're headed.

Another day, another War. When will it end? Obviously some hope it will never end. Maybe it will take a couple of Mushroom Clouds to force the change? I don't know. Hopefully, it won't take that. But it looks like that is where we're headed.
A couple of nukes the war would be over in 30 minutes. With b52, b1 and b2 it might take a few weeks. Either case...do it!

George H.W. Bush beat Hussien out of Kuwait in 96 hours.

how long have we been in afghanistan now?
Since George W. Bush's ninth month in office.

incorrect, but why hasn't your president been able to clear it in the last 7 years?

How long did it take GHWBush to clear saddam out of kuwait? 4 days?
What's your excuse?

Kuwait war and Afghanistan war are totally different kind of war.
Kuwait war was a total all out war to drive Iraqi army out of Kuwait.
Afghan war has been going since 2001 after the 911 attacked. We are now entering the 16th year and will continue for more years to come. Majority of Afghan populations are Pashtun followed by lower number of Uzbek, Tajic and Hazara. The Pashtun are the Taliban which is the majority of the population. Taliban fighting against the modern Taliban supported by US are called Taliban Fundamentalist.....
That said. In order to completely accomplish our goal we have to eliminate ALL the Pashtun in Afghanistan and Pakistan. And that is impossible. I hope that helps Rotaglia.

somewhat interesting but not critical..who cares which sect is called what?..word salad and semantics.

as far as "eliminating"..ANYthing in afghan, ask alexander the great, ghengis khan, the persians, the british, the soviet union how their attempts to "eliminate" anything in afghan. worked out

We've been there longer than we fought WWI and WWII....how are we doing?

You are now comparing Alexander to modern time war. You are way way off. As I previously mentioned. In order to completely accomplish our goal you have to eliminate ALL the Pashtun (pissed off) Taliban in Afghanistan. Currently Afghanistan population is 32 millions (2014). Of that 32 millions 42% are Pashtun Taliban. Can you eliminate 42% of Afghanistan population? If we eliminate them... That will make us a war criminals or terrorist.
That is not an excuse that's the reality. It will be like eliminating all whites in America. Maybe you know more than me. Can you explain what you know about the afghan war? And why you keep comparing other very old wars to afghan war?

A couple of nukes the war would be over in 30 minutes. With b52, b1 and b2 it might take a few weeks. Either case...do it!

I meant the Mushroom Clouds happening here at home. We're rapidly headed towards a Mushroom Cloud Police State nightmare. The Wars will come home eventually. It is inevitable.

Sassy 12816013
Did he say it or not? Stop with the BS, Foo, I've known you too long and know your tactics

The fact that you have to ask me that shows that Obama never said "ISIS is contained" without the added context that he was referring to Iraq and Syria. And he said the first step was to contain them in those two areas.

He also said we have not decapitated their leadership and that fighters come and go.

But since you need to feed of the blood of the people who were killed you failed to provide proper context in you hate filled deceitful little cartoon.

This is not bs. The full quote in context is right there for all to see. All except those so full of hatred their minds have shut down.

word games...
isis is NOT contained...period....

not in syria, not in iraq, not in paris...sooner or later those sonsofbitches will do something in america...then you can blame reagan or bush or lincoln or whoever you want...anything to protect dear leader.

He's accomplished more than Obungles has. Hopefully Dear Leader is paying attention....but I doubt it

Can you explain what did Putin accomplished in Syria?

Well I would but then you would disagree and get all butt hurt, call me "dick breath" and stomp your feet. I have little time for your tantrums

Because you are an asshole. I know several Irish people but you are an odd kind of Irish. Irish people are very proud Americans. Your love to other people against this country does make you either a red neck, Russian or North Korean but not Irish.

You're off topic and being abusive...careful ;)

Abusive? You have demonstrated far more abusive than any members on this board. So far I have not seen your post but distorted, lies and pure garbage.

incorrect, but why hasn't your president been able to clear it in the last 7 years?

What's your excuse?

Afghan war has been going since 2001 after the 911 attacked. We are now entering the 16th year and will continue for more years to come. Majority of Afghan populations are Pashtun followed by lower number of Uzbek, Tajic and Hazara. The Pashtun are the Taliban which is the majority of the population. Taliban fighting against the modern Taliban supported by US are called Taliban Fundamentalist.....
That said. In order to completely accomplish our goal we have to eliminate ALL the Pashtun in Afghanistan and Pakistan. And that is impossible. I hope that helps Rotaglia.

somewhat interesting but not critical..who cares which sect is called what?..word salad and semantics.

as far as "eliminating"..ANYthing in afghan, ask alexander the great, ghengis khan, the persians, the british, the soviet union how their attempts to "eliminate" anything in afghan. worked out

You are now comparing Alexander to modern time war. You are way way off. As I previously mentioned. In order to completely accomplish our goal you have to eliminate ALL the Pashtun (pissed off) Taliban in Afghanistan. Currently Afghanistan population is 32 millions (2014). Of that 32 millions 42% are Pashtun Taliban. Can you eliminate 42% of Afghanistan population? If we eliminate them... That will make us a war criminals or terrorist.
That is not an excuse that's the reality. It will be like eliminating all whites in America. Maybe you know more than me. Can you explain what you know about the afghan war? And why you keep comparing other very old wars to afghan war?

the past is prologue.
Just because something happened long ago doesn't diminish its impact, results or the causes.

again..I care a lot less than you do about which sect is this and which group does that and which group comprises what. random numbers and I won't even ask you to prove them..It doesn't matter

no one in history has been able to "eliminate" much of anything in afghanistan...again..how long have we been there now?

..and will you concede that we have better weapons than all the rest of the people I mentioned COMBINED?

He's accomplished more than Obungles has. Hopefully Dear Leader is paying attention....but I doubt it

Can you explain what did Putin accomplished in Syria?

Well I would but then you would disagree and get all butt hurt, call me "dick breath" and stomp your feet. I have little time for your tantrums

Because you are an asshole. I know several Irish people but you are an odd kind of Irish. Irish people are very proud Americans. Your love to other people against this country does make you either a red neck, Russian or North Korean but not Irish.

You're off topic and being abusive...careful ;)

Abusive? You have demonstrated far more abusive than any members on this board. So far I have not seen your post but distorted, lies and pure garbage.

You're still off topic :rolleyes:

George H.W. Bush beat Hussien out of Kuwait in 96 hours.

What's your excuse?

Also... You mentioned Russian invasion in Afghanistan as successful. That is incorrect...That was total failure not successful. It lasted 9 years, 1 month and 3 weeks. They withdrew Feb. 15, 1989 and compared as the Vietnam war of Russia 15,000 killed and 35,000 wounded. Result of this war....the birth of Taliban

Soviet–Afghan War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What's your excuse?

the past is prologue.
Just because something happened long ago doesn't diminish its impact, results or the causes.

again..I care a lot less than you do about which sect is this and which group does that and which group comprises what. random numbers and I won't even ask you to prove them..It doesn't matter

no one in history has been able to "eliminate" much of anything in afghanistan...again..how long have we been there now?

..and will you concede that we have better weapons than all the rest of the people I mentioned COMBINED?

This means you are HOPELESS....You are trying to make yourself superior without knowing anything.

What's your excuse?

Also... You mentioned Russian invasion in Afghanistan as successful. That is incorrect...That was total failure not successful. It lasted 9 years, 1 month and 3 weeks. They withdrew Feb. 15, 1989 and compared as the Vietnam war of Russia 15,000 killed and 35,000 wounded. Result of this war....the birth of Taliban

Soviet–Afghan War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said no such thing re;russia/afghan...and you good and well know it.

Now you're just trying to make me run around in circles chasing you as you play word games, mischaracterize and make up random numbers to "bolster" your allegations.

What's your excuse?

the past is prologue.

This means you are HOPELESS....You are trying to make yourself superior without knowing anything.

dodge and evasion...you've completely abandoned the subject and now want to comment on your impressions of me...pretty weak "tactic"...

IsNtReal will call their greatest ally in this history of.....well IsNtReal.
Those brave men and women(and other) that they have battled side by side with, in the name of freedom and democracy, for ohhhh so many years.
OH WAIT.
Nevermind.
They wont do shit, as usual. They send you stupid Goy to do it for them.

What? Use proper English

you are quite a DEMANDING wee lassie

I'm Irish...I can't help it

yes----I know-----I have no such luck------as a kid ----I had copper streaks in my dark
hair-----and button nose-----very florid complexion and----freckles on the nose
button-----it gets more complex----my mom dressed me in PLAID----all the time----
and-----beret hats------even knee socks. Even the irish people in town described
me as "the little irish girl over there". ------the big problem,,, I had-----however----
my personality did not MATCH------I was very shy---taciturn----and blushed at the drop of a hat. I was a wee lassie-----but lacked the necessary FIRE!!!!!!!. Coppery hair ----and all-----but NO FIRE, I NEED FIRE!!!!!!!!! is it too late?

You're either born with the fire or you are not...sorry. ;)

thanks for your concern

Sassy 12812159

When did Putin kill his first daesh terrorist scum in Syria? He's not killed any Daesh in Iraq. FYI clueless, the U.S. led coalition has already killed 10,000 of the bastards before Putin joined the fight. He's got a lot of catching up to do to match The U.S. French and other U.S. Led Coalition fight against.

I welcome Russia to the fight but you'd have to be nuts to say that Russia has already done more. That is the babbling if an idiot.

Sassy 12812159

When did Putin kill his first daesh terrorist scum in Syria? He's not killed any Daesh in Iraq. FYI clueless, the U.S. led coalition has already killed 10,000 of the bastards before Putin joined the fight. He's got a lot of catching up to do to match The U.S. French and other U.S. Led Coalition fight against.

I welcome Russia to the fight but you'd have to be nuts to say that Russia has already done more. That is the babbling if an idiot.

I've deferred to Deltex...respond to him. Good luck....you'll need it

[QUOTE="NotfooledbyW,

Delbert's been hiding from me since he looked so stupid when his daesh terrorist scum were defeated at Kobane.

But it's amazing how fast I got you to run away from your lies.

[QUOTE="NotfooledbyW,

Delbert's been hiding from me since he looked so stupid when his daesh terrorist scum were defeated at Kobane.

But it's amazing how fast I got you to run away from your lies.

He responded to you earlier.....who's lying, Foo?

I've never seen him run from anyone, however I have seen him make you look like the fool you are time and time again.

I've never seen him run from anyone, however I have seen him make you look like the fool you are time and time again.

We'll see. But not even God could defend your stupid lie.

God defends me everyday...give it up Foo, you're nowhere near in my league. The reason being is because you're on the wrong side, you follow an incompetent moron, a disaster of epic proportions and as hard as you try you can't defend the mess he's made of things. I stopped taking you serious about nine years ago....not long after I recognized Deltex owned you. Have a great day

Forum List

Back