🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP hero Putin has really done a number on Isis !

Killing any large enemy force (or movement) takes time, yes?
George H.W. Bush beat Hussien out of Kuwait in 96 hours.

how long have we been in afghanistan now?
Since George W. Bush's ninth month in office.

incorrect, but why hasn't your president been able to clear it in the last 7 years?

How long did it take GHWBush to clear saddam out of kuwait? 4 days?
What's your excuse?

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!

Please find one of these threads. I don't believe they exist.

Why? Because the right doesn't like Putin

Especially since, contrary to the belief of the tards, Putin's primary aim was not the defeat of ISIS. They got their panties wet over a fantasy.

Let's see. ISIS has threatened Russia. Military head honcho to Bagdhadi is Chechen. Chechen terrorists have pledged their loyalty to ISIS.

And you think he's playing a fucking game in Syria?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
You see, tard, your idol Putin's chief aim in Syria is to keep Assad in power, and to kill as many men, women, and children as it takes. ISIS or no ISIS.

Got it?

Now wring out your panties and stop gobbling a mass murderer's cock.

It's to prevent another Beslan. Better that he kill ISIS in Syria than to subject his people to more terror attacks.

And now to find out the US trained ISIS's top military commander. The Chechen military commander and other Chechen terrorists.

The ties are disturbing to say the least.

The Beslan survivors' decade of hell: Ten years since the horrific school siege, how the children caught up in it are still suffering
  • Ten years ago over 1,000 people were taken hostage by Chechen militants at a school in Beslan, southern Russia
  • More than 330 people, more than half of them children, were killed in the three-day ordeal that shocked the world
  • We went back to Beslan to find some of the victims who cheated death in the classroom atrocity
1409610965614_Image_galleryImage__BESLAN_RUSSIA_SEPTEMBER_.JPG

1409571880627_wps_44_BESLAN_Aida_Sidakova_clim.jpg

1409574264283_wps_90_BESLAN_Aida_Sidakova_clim.jpg

She was famously snapped by top Russian photographer Dmitry Beliakov wearing only her underwear as tried to climb back inside the blitzed school gym after a mine exploded.

Bewildered, Aida was desperately searching for her mother, Larissa, now 40

1409572917476_Image_galleryImage_A_boy_cries_among_the_fre.JPG

Haunting: The image of Georgy (left) was one of the most shocking of the attack

The Beslan survivors' decade of hell

I don't always agree with your substance but I usually like your style.

This is hard for me. I'm a Ukrainian who grew up in the shadow of the USSR. Half Irish don't go there. :lol:That's a whole different ball game.

Such a hard deal for me personally.

Oh boy. I just don't understand why others can't get a grip on the "why" of Putin let alone insult the you know what out of me.

If one knows the Chechens. Nuff said. Beslan and so many other atrocities.

americans work off of emotion, ADD and 30 second images placed before them on TV...they aren't the smartest nation on the planet...most are clueless about history other than what they were indoctrinated to think in the public schools..
Whatever propaganda most see on tv they think is real...They can't name their own senators and congressmen...but they know who won on some talent show on tv or who won the award for best movie..
americans have been "taught" that russia is "bad" and therefore their leaders are bad, the people are bad, etc...
shallow and ignorant.

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!

The most heroic thing about Sarah Palin is the classy way she has withstood the endless misogynistic attacks by the knuckle dragging left.

That's you by the way, Holmes, since you can't grasp the obvious

Putin is in Syria dumbass. Paris is in France. Get a map.

True . But if we can blame Obama for everything why not Putin ?

Nah. You fools just continue to blame Bush. He's used to it.
isis.JPG

At least Putin is fighting against ISIS in syria, not for them like BonzO the President

View attachment 54779

Again, at least they did not fight on the side of ISIS like Obama is

View attachment 54779
And, besides giving (propaganda-level) aid and comfort to the enemy (ISIS)...

What happens in the fight against ISIS, after we do what your meme suggests, and admit that we created ISIS?

And how does that further the defeat of ISIS, as suggested in your mem?

( this ought to be good )

...americans work off of emotion, ADD and 30 second images placed before them on TV...they aren't the smartest nation on the planet...most are clueless about history other than what they were indoctrinated to think in the public schools..Whatever propaganda most see on tv they think is real...They can't name their own senators and congressmen...but they know who won on some talent show on tv or who won the award for best movie..americans have been "taught" that russia is "bad" and therefore their leaders are bad, the people are bad, etc... shallow and ignorant.
If you have such a low opinion of Americans, then, perhaps, you should live someplace else.

View attachment 54779

Again, at least they did not fight on the side of ISIS like Obama is
You keep making that crazy claim. What do you base that wacko allegation on? ISIS is getting pulverized and having their asses kicked by forces supported by the US. The offensive shifted from "degrading" to "defeating" and thanks to the US the Peshmerga have morphed into a "boots on the ground" element that has proven they can go toe to toe with ISIS and come out the overwhelming winner.

...americans work off of emotion, ADD and 30 second images placed before them on TV...they aren't the smartest nation on the planet...most are clueless about history other than what they were indoctrinated to think in the public schools..Whatever propaganda most see on tv they think is real...They can't name their own senators and congressmen...but they know who won on some talent show on tv or who won the award for best movie..americans have been "taught" that russia is "bad" and therefore their leaders are bad, the people are bad, etc... shallow and ignorant.
If you have such a low opinion of Americans, then, perhaps, you should live someplace else.
What?...the truth hurts?
nahh..I'm not going anywhere...I'm a patriot. My forefathers fought for this country and left me a legacy....I'll stay and fight for it again.

What?...the truth hurts? nahh..I'm not going anywhere...I'm a patriot. My forefathers fought for this country and left me a legacy....I'll stay and fight for it again.
You're not a patriot... you're a fifth-columnist... and any forefathers with the balls to fight for this country would spit on such a descendant.

Your fellow countrymen are every bit as informed and intelligent and capable as the citizens of any other country on the face of the planet.

They simply arrive at conclusions and act on those conclusions in a manner that you, personally, do not approve of.

Therefore, you see fit to disparage them, and walk through life with a false sense of superiority.

You are not superior to your fellow countrymen, and, given that you think so, it's even possible that you are inferior to most.

( talk about the truth hurting )

View attachment 54779

What happens in the fight against ISIS, after we do what your meme suggests, and admit that we created ISIS?

What ought to be good?

The notion we could export our "freedoms" to another culture through force of arms is in itself, despicable.

Other cultures don't want foreign cultures imposed on them.

What would we do if another culture came here with arms and got rid of our government?

We'd resist.

And that's exactly what you are seeing now. A resistance to aggression.

What?...the truth hurts? nahh..I'm not going anywhere...I'm a patriot. My forefathers fought for this country and left me a legacy....I'll stay and fight for it again.
You're not a patriot... you're a fifth-columnist... and any forefathers with the balls to fight for this country would spit on such a descendant.

childish insults and assuming facts that aren't in evidence.

Your fellow countrymen are every bit as informed and intelligent and capable as the citizens of any other country on the face of the planet.

scholastic comparisons between nations prove you wrong

They simply arrive at conclusions and act on those conclusions in a manner that you, personally, do not approve of.

assuming facts that aren't in evidence.

Therefore, you see fit to disparage them, and walk through life with a false sense of superiority.
No..americans aren't the smartest nation on earth

You are not superior to your fellow countrymen, and, given that you think so, it's even possible that you are inferior to most.

( talk about the truth hurting )

assuming facts that aren't in evidence, speculation and ad hom

Here are some facts that the Putin lovers are ignoring while they tell us how uninformed and propagandized our population is. Maybe they can show us an actual advance or victory by Putin against ISIS that compares to this one.

bbc.com/news/3486556

rt.com/news/321808-kurdish-forces-enter-sinjar/

American doctrine, policy and the strength of patience are paying off. ISIS is getting their ass kicked and just lost their main supply and transit route into and out of Iraq.

Sassy 12812769
I'm a realist, Iran is working towards going nuclear ...

Realists don't say things they don't and can't know to be true. Is your 'going nuclear' building a nuclear bomb? Or do you mean going forward with peaceful use of nuclear energy?

The latter is known to be true?

You wouldn't know realism if it bit your ass, Foo. I'm not going to get into one of your long winded BS threads. Your boy Obungles is a phucking disaster, Putin is waging war the way wars are won. DingleBARRY thinks fixing globull warming will solve the problem. Sadly you probaly believe that BS

Here Foo, this is your boy, he's an idiot, a tragedy and a loser....your hero

10153712_555841747900932_8542383188241590712_n.jpg

And if Iran retaliates? And they will
IsNtReal will call their greatest ally in this history of.....well IsNtReal.
Those brave men and women(and other) that they have battled side by side with, in the name of freedom and democracy, for ohhhh so many years.
OH WAIT.
Nevermind.
They wont do shit, as usual. They send you stupid Goy to do it for them.

What? Use proper English

you are quite a DEMANDING wee lassie

I'm Irish...I can't help it

yes----I know-----I have no such luck------as a kid ----I had copper streaks in my dark
hair-----and button nose-----very florid complexion and----freckles on the nose
button-----it gets more complex----my mom dressed me in PLAID----all the time----
and-----beret hats------even knee socks. Even the irish people in town described
me as "the little irish girl over there". ------the big problem,,, I had-----however----
my personality did not MATCH------I was very shy---taciturn----and blushed at the drop of a hat. I was a wee lassie-----but lacked the necessary FIRE!!!!!!!. Coppery hair ----and all-----but NO FIRE, I NEED FIRE!!!!!!!!! is it too late?

You're either born with the fire or you are not...sorry. ;)

Sassy 12812769
I'm a realist, Iran is working towards going nuclear ...

Realists don't say things they don't and can't know to be true. Is your 'going nuclear' building a nuclear bomb? Or do you mean going forward with peaceful use of nuclear energy?

The latter is known to be true?

You wouldn't know realism if it bit your ass, Foo. I'm not going to get into one of your long winded BS threads. Your boy Obungles is a phucking disaster, Putin is waging war the way wars are won. DingleBARRY thinks fixing globull warming will solve the problem. Sadly you probaly believe that BS

Here Foo, this is your boy, he's an idiot, a tragedy and a loser....your hero

10153712_555841747900932_8542383188241590712_n.jpg

You are distorting and taking Obama's "containment" comment out of context. He was talking about battlefield conditions in Iraq and Syria, not the ability to mount terrorist attacks like the kind they had just committed against a Russian airliner. Furthermore, Obama and the US have little or no control over French domestic terrorism security. Your talking point is suggesting that Obama was claiming to have contained ISIS's ability to conduct international terrorism.

Last edited:

View attachment 54779

And how does BonzO trying to help them topple the Syrian government fight them exactly?

Forum List

Back