🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP hero Putin has really done a number on Isis !

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!
Humm, it seems the only threads regarding Putin were from lefties who subscribe to left wing blog sites. I never saw a single right post praising Putin. It's part of a fantasy world that the low information left lives in.

..let israel deal with iran, then...we're done fighting wars for israel by proxy.

My Grandfather is retired military and our son asked him if Israel could defeat Iran in war, he told him one on one Israel wins, the problem is Iran's proxies

another problem is ------what does Israel DO with Iran if she wins? The whole idea of Israel going to war against Iran makes no sense------but jerks sing song it whilst they play "jump rope"

Iran may give Israel no choice...Israel won't back down and will do what they have to do to survive

if Israel does anything to Iran -----I think it will be limited surgical strikes on
---military targets ------like the garage filled with atom bombs

And if Iran retaliates? And they will
IsNtReal will call their greatest ally in this history of.....well.... IsNtReAl !
Those brave men and women(and other) that they have battled side by side with, in the name of freedom and democracy, for ohhhh so many years.
OH WAIT.
Nevermind.
They wont do shit, as usual. They send you stupid Goy to do it for them. BTW. Is the welfare check for Dec. printed yet ?

Dear people, if Obama did not start messing with ME wasp's nest and destroying their existing regimes a few years ago, the world would not have to deal with ISIS now and Putin did not have to bomb it. Let's just be honest and face it.

Last edited:
My Grandfather is retired military and our son asked him if Israel could defeat Iran in war, he told him one on one Israel wins, the problem is Iran's proxies

another problem is ------what does Israel DO with Iran if she wins? The whole idea of Israel going to war against Iran makes no sense------but jerks sing song it whilst they play "jump rope"

Iran may give Israel no choice...Israel won't back down and will do what they have to do to survive

if Israel does anything to Iran -----I think it will be limited surgical strikes on

IsNtReal will call their greatest ally in this history of.....well IsNtReal.
Those brave men and women(and other) that they have battled side by side with, in the name of freedom and democracy, for ohhhh so many years.
OH WAIT.
Nevermind.
They wont do shit, as usual. They send you stupid Goy to do it for them.

What? Use proper English

Even if Putin manages to defeat ISIS he is far more dangerous to the USA than
ISIS ever was. Putin is supporting IRANIAN IMPERIALISM-----in fact his only
motivation to defeat ISIS actually constitutes an opportunity to lick
AYATOILET ASS and get in on the gross imperialistic venture of those animals
..let israel deal with iran, then...we're done fighting wars for israel by proxy.

one on one israel has all of our best weapons. the muslims have the numbers, though.
jews consider us "unclean" "goyim" and "shiksas" and the muzzies consider us infidels...straight to hell with both of them.

Killing any large enemy force (or movement) takes time, yes?
Especially since, contrary to the belief of the tards, Putin's primary aim was not the defeat of ISIS. They got their panties wet over a fantasy.

Let's see. ISIS has threatened Russia. Military head honcho to Bagdhadi is Chechen. Chechen terrorists have pledge their loyalty to ISIS.

And you think he's playing a fucking game in Syria?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Well Tiny, I provided evidence.
Why not prove my evidence wrong? :2up:

I already brought up anything published by al Jazeera in realationship to Syria is immediately suspect.

Why?

AJ is owned by Qatar and is a propaganda machine.

Qatar has been actively involved in attempting to overthrow Assad.

Yesterday morning Obama told us ISIS was contained didn't look that way yesterday afternoon.

"O" was again using his brilliant understanding of the ME that all of our presidents have displayed.
I'd say that George H W probably had the best understanding of all presidents in the last 50 years. Based on all our fuck ups in the ME by our presidents no matter the party, being ignorant about the ME must be a qualification to be prez of the US.

Especially since, contrary to the belief of the tards, Putin's primary aim was not the defeat of ISIS. They got their panties wet over a fantasy.

Let's see. ISIS has threatened Russia. Military head honcho to Bagdhadi is Chechen. Chechen terrorists have pledged their loyalty to ISIS.

You see, tard, your idol Putin's chief aim in Syria is to keep Assad in power, and to kill as many men, women, and children as it takes. ISIS or no ISIS.

Got it?

Now wring out your panties and stop gobbling a mass murderer's cock.

Let's see. ISIS has threatened Russia. Military head honcho to Bagdhadi is Chechen. Chechen terrorists have pledged their loyalty to ISIS.

You see, tard, your idol Putin's chief aim in Syria is to keep Assad in power, and to kill as many men, women, and children as it takes. ISIS or no ISIS.

Got it now?
And all the time we thought it was to have a sphere of influence in the ME and control Syrian oil, Damn!

Dear people, if Obama did not start messing with ME wasp's nest and destroying their existing regimes a few years ago, the world would not have to deal with ISIS now and Putin did not have to bomb it. Let's just be honest and face it.

but there's the chechen connection (along with cia training of their top fighter) and putin can't allow them to get out of control either. ..and the cia is/was surely involved in the ukraine actively trying to help destabilize russia. putin's no fool..he backs and arms assad because we back and arm isis.

a few decades back we were backing and arming the mujahideen after russia invaded afghanistan... putin's playing chess and obama is playing checkers, though, tovarish.

Let's see. ISIS has threatened Russia. Military head honcho to Bagdhadi is Chechen. Chechen terrorists have pledge their loyalty to ISIS.

Well Tiny, I provided evidence.
Why not prove my evidence wrong? :2up:

Ok here's where I start to shred your third link.

Check out the blazing headline. And then compare. That's just for starters. And one has to remember that Cameron desperately wishes to depose Assad. Fuck him. Fuck Obama. Fuck Harper.

I'm very bi partisan in my Fuck <fill in the blank>

:)

Russia in Syria: Moscow air strikes 'have killed thousands of civilians' already, warns UK Defence Secretary

Now check out the text.

:) Ruh roh...

"Russian airstrikes in Syria may have killed “several hundred” civilians already and raise the risk of accidental confrontation with Western forces, the Defence Secretary has said."

Russian air strikes in Syria 'have killed thousands of civilians' already

but there's the chechen connection (along with cia training of their top fighter) and putin can't allow them to get out of control either. ..and the cia is/was surely involved in the ukraine actively trying to help destabilize russia. putin's no fool..he backs and arms assad because we back and arm isis.

a few decades back we were backing and arming the mujahideen after russia invaded afghanistan... putin's playing chess and obama is playing checkers, though, tovarish.

I'll tell you I was screaming Aye carumba! in the back 40 and scaring the crap out of the poor deer when I found out he was the US star pupil in Georgia.

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!
Humm, it seems the only threads regarding Putin were from lefties who subscribe to left wing blog sites. I never saw a single right post praising Putin. It's part of a fantasy world that the low information left lives in.

France seals borders, Muslims on murderous rampage | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Putin Wins Another One! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Happy Birthday Mr. Putin! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Putin VS Obama | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Putin Calls Obama | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Putin is fighting Isis, Obama is fighting? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Putin Shows Obama How To Defeat ISIS | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Putin Punks Obama On World Stage AGAIN! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Krauthammer: In Syria, Putin eats Obama’s lunch!!!! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You need to get out more.

I'll tell you I was screaming Aye carumba! in the back 40 and scaring the crap out of the poor deer when I found out he was the US star pupil in Georgia.

Our tax dollars at work......what a mess.

..and to complete the circle..before afghan vs russia, we backed and armed saddam while he killed iranians for us...before that we backed and armed the cia installed shah of iran while he killed iraqis for us. a complete and total FUBAR

Got it?

Now wring out your panties and stop gobbling a mass murderer's cock.

It's to prevent another Beslan. Better that he kill ISIS in Syria than to subject his people to more terror attacks.

And now to find out the US trained ISIS's top military commander. The Chechen military commander and other Chechen terrorists.

The ties are disturbing to say the least.

The Beslan survivors' decade of hell: Ten years since the horrific school siege, how the children caught up in it are still suffering
  • Ten years ago over 1,000 people were taken hostage by Chechen militants at a school in Beslan, southern Russia
  • More than 330 people, more than half of them children, were killed in the three-day ordeal that shocked the world
  • We went back to Beslan to find some of the victims who cheated death in the classroom atrocity
1409610965614_Image_galleryImage__BESLAN_RUSSIA_SEPTEMBER_.JPG

1409571880627_wps_44_BESLAN_Aida_Sidakova_clim.jpg

1409574264283_wps_90_BESLAN_Aida_Sidakova_clim.jpg

She was famously snapped by top Russian photographer Dmitry Beliakov wearing only her underwear as tried to climb back inside the blitzed school gym after a mine exploded.

Bewildered, Aida was desperately searching for her mother, Larissa, now 40

1409572917476_Image_galleryImage_A_boy_cries_among_the_fre.JPG

Haunting: The image of Georgy (left) was one of the most shocking of the attack

The Beslan survivors' decade of hell

Western coalition has been bombing (technically has been pretending to bomb) ISIS for a year which somehow made ISIS even a lot stronger. If Putin did not start destroying their wasp's nest, terror attacks like the one in Paris would happen one after another all over the world in no time. Nobody knows exactly how many ISIS agents have already spread abroad and are preparing more terror attacks in different cities, but definitely Putin's bombs have eliminated a bunch of those.

Last edited:

IsNtReal will call their greatest ally in this history of.....well IsNtReal.
OH WAIT.
Nevermind.
They wont do shit, as usual. They send you stupid Goy to do it for them.

What? Use proper English

you are quite a DEMANDING wee lassie

Forum List

Back