🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP hero Putin has really done a number on Isis !

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!
Who said he defeated ISIS idiot? It WAS said he was FIGHTING ISIS.
LIAR.

see post # 10...bitch.

Killing any large enemy force (or movement) takes time, yes?
Especially since, contrary to the belief of the tards, Putin's primary aim was not the defeat of ISIS. They got their panties wet over a fantasy.

putin-isis.jpg

Putin's main objective has been largely preserving Assad's evil regime. Thusly, huge majority of Russia's actions have been against the moderate rebel forces and the citizens of Syria.
Since the Russian commercial airline attack, Putin may have upped his attacks on the IS, which had been Russia's secondary target.
I wonder how many more Syrians Russia has killed versus IS terrorist?

Well, that's why Assad invited him and Iran into Syria. They are Assad's allies. Obama lost Syria by not doing anything prior to Russia and Iran moving in.

He's accomplished more than Obungles has. Hopefully Dear Leader is paying attention....but I doubt it

Yeah? Like what ?

Putin gives them no pause, constant air strikes, he pushes it. Obungles thinks a droning here or there will get it done and it won't

We (the US), have never been friends with Syria. Actually, the US has had sanctions on Syria sine 2004.
Therefore, your statement makes zero sense.

Putin's main objective has been largely preserving Assad's evil regime. Thusly, huge majority of Russia's actions have been against the moderate rebel forces and the citizens of Syria.
Since the Russian commercial airline attack, Putin may have upped his attacks on the IS, which had been Russia's secondary target.

An FYI. ISIS military commander in Syria who orchestrated all their military wins is Chechen.

Devoted enemy to Putin and Russia.

Chechen leaders in Chechnya just pledged 16,000 warriors to ISIS.

Putin has every fucking right to be there as compared to our western asshole leaders who just wanted to depose Assad. destroy another secular muslim regime and hand another country over to the asshole Muslim Brotherhood.

Putin is intent on stopping ISIS attacks in Russia.

Well, that's why Assad invited him and Iran into Syria. They are Assad's allies. Obama lost Syria by not doing anything prior to Russia and Iran moving in.

He's accomplished more than Obungles has. Hopefully Dear Leader is paying attention....but I doubt it

Yeah? Like what ?

Putin gives them no pause, constant air strikes, he pushes it. Obungles thinks a droning here or there will get it done and it won't

We (the US), have never been friends with Syria. Actually, the US has had sanctions on Syria sine 2004.
Therefore, your statement makes zero sense.

My statement states Putin is giving them no pause and Obama thinks droning them will defeat them. stop building straw men you dumb downed jackass

An FYI. ISIS military commander in Syria who orchestrated all their military wins is Chechen.

Putin has every fucking right to be there as compared to our western asshole leaders who just wanted to depose Assad. destroy another secular muslim regime and hand another country over to the asshole Muslim Brotherhood.

Oh really?
Russian Airstrikes In Syria Kill More Civilians Than ISIS Fighters
civilians-than-isis-fighters/

Hundreds killed by Russian air strikes in Syria

Russian air strikes in Syria 'have killed thousands of civilians' already

Especially since, contrary to the belief of the tards, Putin's primary aim was not the defeat of ISIS. They got their panties wet over a fantasy.

Let's see. ISIS has threatened Russia. Military head honcho to Bagdhadi is Chechen. Chechen terrorists have pledged their loyalty to ISIS.

And you think he's playing a fucking game in Syria?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Last edited:
Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!
Putin is in Syria dumbass. Paris is in France. Get a map.

True . But if we can blame Obama for everything why not Putin ?

If we can blame Obama for everything? . If I recall you Obama worshippers/democrat voters, blamed Bush for everything and even still today blame him for everything and even for Obama's screw ups. so what the heck? .

Nonsense

ALL of my threads & posts have said the exact opposite. Putin has no interest beyond keeping his puppet in place in Syria. As recently as I paid attention his only targets were Obama's rebels. He IS trying to destroy YOUR puppet masters operatives.

Obama never had any attention of defeating ISIS (or al Qaeda, or MB). It was a charade to buy time for terrorists to take over the M.E. Unfortunately for the dog eater, he wasn't counting on Putin taking matters into his own hands. Obama is a bigger enemy to the U.S. than Putin.

Oh really?

al Jazeera's report?

Qatar has been backing the mercenaries errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels. And Qatar IS al Jazeera.

And to believe western reports? Those that have been funneling weapons and money to the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr moderate rebels?

I don't think so.

Let's see. ISIS has threatened Russia. Military head honcho to Bagdhadi is Chechen. Chechen terrorists have pledge their loyalty to ISIS.

Well Tiny, I provided evidence.
Why not prove my evidence wrong? :2up:

Oh really?

al Jazeera's report?

Qatar has been backing the mercenaries errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels. And Qatar IS al Jazeera.

And to believe western reports? Those that have been funneling weapons and money to the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr moderate rebels?

I don't think so.

Tiny, that's just your opinion. I need evidence.
Thank you.

Nonsense

ALL of my threads & posts have said the exact opposite. Putin has no interest beyond keeping his puppet in place in Syria. As recently as I paid attention his only targets were Obama's rebels. He IS trying to destroy YOUR puppet masters operatives.

With all due respect Gramps he has the Chechen terrorists. You know the guys in his back yard? They pledged allegiance to ISIS.

He has every intention of trying to contain the threat to Syria. And as he should. He's got to protect his people.

FYI sir!

Check it out. They are a very well known terror threat. Remember the Beslan school massacre?

"ISIS has spread its tentacles further around Europe after a major terrorist group which commands 'as many as 15,000' in the Caucuses region of southern Russia pledged its allegiance to it.

The leader of the Caucuses Emirate, which has carried out over 900 terrorist attacks on Russian soil since its formation in 2007, personally declared his loyalty to ISIS commander-in-chief Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi.

'We need to hurry up and unite so we can cut off the heads of the infidels,' Aslan Byutukayev says in a new propaganda video allegedly filmed inside the predominantly Muslim republic of Chechnya."

Commander: Byutukayev (pictured) commands 'as many as 15,000' jihadi fighters - some of whom have already fought with ISIS in Iraq and Syria

29DB2DD300000578-3134206-Commander_Byutukayev_pictured_commands_as_many_as_15_000_jihadi_-a-27_1434967904338.jpg

ISIS opens a new front on Europe's doorstep: Chechan jihadi group with 'up to 15,000' fighters pledge allegiance to terror horde
  • Leader of terror group known as Caucuses Emirate declared loyalty to ISIS
  • 'We need to unite... so we can cut off the heads of the infidels,' he has said
  • Group operates in Russian republics of Chechnya, Daghestan, Ingushetia
  • It has killed hundreds in deadly terror attacks on Russian soil since 2007
  • Eight million already live in ISIS territory across MIddle East, north Africa
ISIS opens a new front on Putin's doorstep

Let's see. ISIS has threatened Russia. Military head honcho to Bagdhadi is Chechen. Chechen terrorists have pledge their loyalty to ISIS.

Well Tiny, I provided evidence.
Why not prove my evidence wrong? :2up:

Your Vocativ source is bogus. Got to run the dog. I'll shred the other evidence when I get back.

syria-destruction-war041-400x265.jpg

The NYT admits fraudulent Syrian human rights group is UK-based “one-man band” funded by EU and one other “European country.” In reality, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights has long ago been exposed as an absurd propaganda front operated by Rami Abdul Rahman out of his house in England’s countryside. According to a December 2011 Reuters article titled, “Coventry – an unlikely home to prominent Syria activist,” Abdul Rahman admits he is a member of the so-called “Syrian opposition” and seeks the ouster of Syrian President Bashar Al Assad:
After three short spells in prison in Syria for pro-democracy activism, Abdulrahman came to Britain in 2000 fearing a longer, fourth jail term.

“I came to Britain the day Hafez al-Assad died, and I’ll return when Bashar al-Assad goes,” Abdulrahman said, referring to Bashar’s father and predecessor Hafez, also an autocrat.

One could not fathom a more unreliable, compromised, biased source of information, yet for the past two years, his “Observatory” has served as the sole source of information for the endless torrent of propaganda emanating from the Western media. Perhaps worst of all, is that the United Nations uses this compromised, absurdly overt source of propaganda as the basis for its various reports – at least, that is what the New York Times now claims in their recent article, “A Very Busy Man Behind the Syrian Civil War’s Casualty Count.”

"Pro-Democracy Terrorism": The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is a Propaganda Front funded by the EU

Oh really?
civilians-than-isis-fighters/

That's some that won't be coming to New Orleans.

Forum List

Back