🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP hero Putin has really done a number on Isis !

May I remind the Low IQ Liberal.....

sfYc0Sh.png
So...how's things going for your Hero today?

Terrorists are in retreat according to Barry, he should tell France that??
Of course France is reaping what they sow...

And to believe western reports? Those that have been funneling weapons and money to the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr moderate rebels?

I don't think so.
A month ago Putin asked Western "leaders" a good question: "How do you differ terrorists and so to say 'moderate' terrorists? Do 'moderate' terrorists cut the people's heads in a more 'moderate way' or what?"
There should not be any other questions after that.

Last edited:
Putin's main objective has been largely preserving Assad's evil regime. Thusly, huge majority of Russia's actions have been against the moderate rebel forces and the citizens of Syria.
Since the Russian commercial airline attack, Putin may have upped his attacks on the IS, which had been Russia's secondary target.
I wonder how many more Syrians Russia has killed versus IS terrorist?

An FYI. ISIS military commander in Syria who orchestrated all their military wins is Chechen.

Devoted enemy to Putin and Russia.

Chechen leaders in Chechnya just pledged 16,000 warriors to ISIS.

Putin has every fucking right to be there as compared to our western asshole leaders who just wanted to depose Assad. destroy another secular muslim regime and hand another country over to the asshole Muslim Brotherhood.

Putin is intent on stopping ISIS attacks in Russia.

Oh really?
Russian Airstrikes In Syria Kill More Civilians Than ISIS Fighters
civilians-than-isis-fighters/

Hundreds killed by Russian air strikes in Syria

Russian air strikes in Syria 'have killed thousands of civilians' already

standard propaganda...relax

Even if Putin manages to defeat ISIS he is far more dangerous to the USA than
ISIS ever was. Putin is supporting IRANIAN IMPERIALISM-----in fact his only
motivation to defeat ISIS actually constitutes an opportunity to lick
AYATOILET ASS and get in on the gross imperialistic venture of those animals

..let israel deal with iran, then...we're done fighting wars for israel by proxy.

..let israel deal with iran, then...we're done fighting wars for israel by proxy.

My Grandfather is retired military and our son asked him if Israel could defeat Iran in war, he told him one on one Israel wins, the problem is Iran's proxies

The USA has never fought a war for Israel-----but I understand your POV------White trash in the USA truly believe that the reason that the USA entered world war II
was "to save the jews". Even if you ask a child from a white trash family in the USA------"tell me the reasons that the USA fought world war II-----the answer is the same. Not your fault-----you were brought up that way

My Grandfather is retired military and our son asked him if Israel could defeat Iran in war, he told him one on one Israel wins, the problem is Iran's proxies

another problem is ------what does Israel DO with Iran if she wins? The whole idea of Israel going to war against Iran makes no sense------but jerks sing song it whilst they play "jump rope"

another problem is ------what does Israel DO with Iran if she wins? The whole idea of Israel going to war against Iran makes no sense------but jerks sing song it whilst they play "jump rope"

Iran may give Israel no choice...Israel won't back down and will do what they have to do to survive

Iran may give Israel no choice...Israel won't back down and will do what they have to do to survive

if Israel does anything to Iran -----I think it will be limited surgical strikes on
---military targets ------like the garage filled with atom bombs

if Israel does anything to Iran -----I think it will be limited surgical strikes on

And if Iran retaliates? And they will

Yesterday morning Obama told us ISIS was contained didn't look that way yesterday afternoon.

Isis cannot be "contained" Isis is islam. The ONLY legitimate government
ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC ETHOS-----is a CALIPHATE------the "caliph" is considered something like a person in the ROYAL LINE of MUHUMMAD and the
only persons who have a right to "rule" on earth

Killing any large enemy force (or movement) takes time, yes?
Especially since, contrary to the belief of the tards, Putin's primary aim was not the defeat of ISIS. They got their panties wet over a fantasy.

Let's see. ISIS has threatened Russia. Military head honcho to Bagdhadi is Chechen. Chechen terrorists have pledge their loyalty to ISIS.

And you think he's playing a fucking game in Syria?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Well Tiny, I provided evidence.
Why not prove my evidence wrong? :2up:

Your Vocativ source is bogus. Got to run the dog. I'll shred the other evidence when I get back.

syria-destruction-war041-400x265.jpg

The NYT admits fraudulent Syrian human rights group is UK-based “one-man band” funded by EU and one other “European country.” In reality, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights has long ago been exposed as an absurd propaganda front operated by Rami Abdul Rahman out of his house in England’s countryside. According to a December 2011 Reuters article titled, “Coventry – an unlikely home to prominent Syria activist,” Abdul Rahman admits he is a member of the so-called “Syrian opposition” and seeks the ouster of Syrian President Bashar Al Assad:
After three short spells in prison in Syria for pro-democracy activism, Abdulrahman came to Britain in 2000 fearing a longer, fourth jail term.

“I came to Britain the day Hafez al-Assad died, and I’ll return when Bashar al-Assad goes,” Abdulrahman said, referring to Bashar’s father and predecessor Hafez, also an autocrat.

One could not fathom a more unreliable, compromised, biased source of information, yet for the past two years, his “Observatory” has served as the sole source of information for the endless torrent of propaganda emanating from the Western media. Perhaps worst of all, is that the United Nations uses this compromised, absurdly overt source of propaganda as the basis for its various reports – at least, that is what the New York Times now claims in their recent article, “A Very Busy Man Behind the Syrian Civil War’s Casualty Count.”

"Pro-Democracy Terrorism": The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is a Propaganda Front funded by the EU

OK Tiny, I'll accept your above post.
Let's throw out the Vocativ piece.
However, there is still quite bit evidence that support that Russia's main commitment in Syria has been to preserve Assad's regime.
I'm quite sure that the IS has been feeling Russia's wrath after the airline incident and the letter they sent to Putin calling him a pig!

The USA has never fought a war for Israel-----but I understand your POV------White trash in the USA truly believe that the reason that the USA entered world war II
was "to save the jews". Even if you ask a child from a white trash family in the USA------"tell me the reasons that the USA fought world war II-----the answer is the same. Not your fault-----you were brought up that way
We definitely fought on the wrong side in WWII..We should have joined germany and crushed the communists, shiksa.

sheeehs Lassie------try not to seem so EAGER

sheeehs Lassie------try not to seem so EAGER

I'm a realist, Iran is working towards going nuclear and that is a direct threat to Israel's survival. Israel won't let it happen. Obama knows this so why pacify Iran?

Forum List

Back