🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP hero Putin has really done a number on Isis !

An FYI for those on why Putin is in Syria. First off our bombings were really not effective. The turning point for Putin was when the Chechen terrorists pledged allegiance to ISIS and pledged 15,000 to 16,000 plus jihadists.

To slaughter Russians. If you don't think as Biden would say "a big fucking deal" that means you are a partisan hack beyond help who really doesn't understand what hell the Chechen terrorists put the Russian people through.

All these "oh he only wants to prop up Assad" posts are bullshit. Yes he is Assad's ally BUT AND IT'S A BIG BUT he's got real skin in this game.

As compared to our asshole western leaders who want to hand the Muslim Brotherhood to Syria and destroy another secular muslim nation.

Now check out who we trained and was a star pupil.......

One of ISIS' top commanders was a 'star pupil' of US-special forces training in the country of Georgia

• Sep. 17, 2015, 12:57 PM
al-shishani-isis-chechen.jpg
AP Photo/militant social media account via AP videoThis image made from undated video posted during the weekend of June 28, 2014, shows Omar al-Shishani standing next to the group's spokesman among a group of fighters as they declare the elimination of the border between Iraq and Syria.

Aside from ISIS' 'caliph' Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Georgian ex-commando Omar al-Shishani might be the most recognizable and popular of the powerful militant group's leaders.

Sporting a recognizable red beard and happy to pose for photos, Shishani has acted as a very public face for some of ISIS' most notorious successes.

It was Shishani who posed with the stolen US Humvees that ISIS had seized from Mosul and brought back into Syria.

And it was Shishani who had led successful ISIS military campaigns throughout Syria as well as a blitz through western Iraq that put the group within 100 miles of Baghdad.

These military successes are not simply the result of any innate military capabilities. Instead, Shishani spent years conducting military campaigns against the Russians, first as a Chechen rebel and then as a soldier in the Georgian military. During Shishani's four years in the military, from 2006 to 2010, his unit received some degree of training from American special forces units.

“He was a perfect soldier from his first days, and everyone knew he was a star,” an unnamed former comrade who is still active in the Georgian military told McClatchy DC. “We were well trained by American special forces units, and he was the star pupil.”

Omar al-Shishani ISIS commander and US - Business Insider

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!
Humm, it seems the only threads regarding Putin were from lefties who subscribe to left wing blog sites. I never saw a single right post praising Putin. It's part of a fantasy world that the low information left lives in.

they're just parroting what some other goofy leftie said on here. it needs a cracker or something. what it's really upset about, is HOW DARE anyone blame their Dear wonderful Leader for anything. Because we should all know how he was this saint that was sent down to us from the heavens above.
cult followers are strange and scary all rolled into one. :uhoh3:

Iran may give Israel no choice...Israel won't back down and will do what they have to do to survive

if Israel does anything to Iran -----I think it will be limited surgical strikes on
---military targets ------like the garage filled with atom bombs

And if Iran retaliates? And they will
IsNtReal will call their greatest ally in this history of.....well IsNtReal.
Those brave men and women(and other) that they have battled side by side with, in the name of freedom and democracy, for ohhhh so many years.
OH WAIT.
Nevermind.
They wont do shit, as usual. They send you stupid Goy to do it for them.

What? Use proper English

you are quite a DEMANDING wee lassie

I'm Irish...I can't help it

if Israel does anything to Iran -----I think it will be limited surgical strikes on
---military targets ------like the garage filled with atom bombs

And if Iran retaliates? And they will
IsNtReal will call their greatest ally in this history of.....well IsNtReal.
Those brave men and women(and other) that they have battled side by side with, in the name of freedom and democracy, for ohhhh so many years.
OH WAIT.
Nevermind.
They wont do shit, as usual. They send you stupid Goy to do it for them.

What? Use proper English

you are quite a DEMANDING wee lassie

I'm Irish...I can't help it

yes----I know-----I have no such luck------as a kid ----I had copper streaks in my dark
hair-----and button nose-----very florid complexion and----freckles on the nose
button-----it gets more complex----my mom dressed me in PLAID----all the time----
and-----beret hats------even knee socks. Even the irish people in town described
me as "the little irish girl over there". ------the big problem,,, I had-----however----
my personality did not MATCH------I was very shy---taciturn----and blushed at the drop of a hat. I was a wee lassie-----but lacked the necessary FIRE!!!!!!!. Coppery hair ----and all-----but NO FIRE, I NEED FIRE!!!!!!!!! is it too late?

Hmmm, what was it? Like 2-3 weeks ago this place was flooded wh threads about Putin defeating Isis ?? Cause he's a real man , unlike Obama . His shirtless self defeated Isis within a week! Ain't that what y'all said ? Cause he has the balls to do what Obama won't !

Yet "defeated" ISIS managed to blow up a Russian plane and shoot up Paris . How is this possible !??!

Please find one of these threads. I don't believe they exist.

Why? Because the right doesn't like Putin

A lot of foreign people don't like Putin due to the huge Western anti-Russian propaganda. Unlikely most of the Western "leaders" Putin is pretty smart and strong guy. Obama and Cameron have already announced his country a threat to the world. The truth is: Putin is a threat for Obama's and Cameron's reputation. If the world were more familiar with Putin's speeches, we all would be already living in a better and smarter world and that's what Western "leaders" are afraid of: because smart people are more difficult to manipulate.

If anybody is interested take some time and read Putin's Valdai speech, you may find it interesting.

Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Last edited:
Human 12812180
Obama lost Syria by not doing anything prior to Russia and Iran moving in.

What more was Obama able to do than what he's doing? Do you want US ground combat troops going in as Lindsay Graham wants? How popular is he with Republicans right now. Will you vote for Trump if he wins the nomination? He's for staying out of it. Idiot Ann Coulter says Trump has won the 2016 election because of the bloodshed in Paris. There's no tragedy on earth she won't exploit for attention is there?

Killing any large enemy force (or movement) takes time, yes?
Especially since, contrary to the belief of the tards, Putin's primary aim was not the defeat of ISIS. They got their panties wet over a fantasy.

Let's see. ISIS has threatened Russia. Military head honcho to Bagdhadi is Chechen. Chechen terrorists have pledged their loyalty to ISIS.

And you think he's playing a fucking game in Syria?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
You see, tard, your idol Putin's chief aim in Syria is to keep Assad in power, and to kill as many men, women, and children as it takes. ISIS or no ISIS.

Got it?

Now wring out your panties and stop gobbling a mass murderer's cock.

It's to prevent another Beslan. Better that he kill ISIS in Syria than to subject his people to more terror attacks.

And now to find out the US trained ISIS's top military commander. The Chechen military commander and other Chechen terrorists.

The ties are disturbing to say the least.

The Beslan survivors' decade of hell: Ten years since the horrific school siege, how the children caught up in it are still suffering
  • Ten years ago over 1,000 people were taken hostage by Chechen militants at a school in Beslan, southern Russia
  • More than 330 people, more than half of them children, were killed in the three-day ordeal that shocked the world
  • We went back to Beslan to find some of the victims who cheated death in the classroom atrocity
1409610965614_Image_galleryImage__BESLAN_RUSSIA_SEPTEMBER_.JPG

1409571880627_wps_44_BESLAN_Aida_Sidakova_clim.jpg

1409574264283_wps_90_BESLAN_Aida_Sidakova_clim.jpg

She was famously snapped by top Russian photographer Dmitry Beliakov wearing only her underwear as tried to climb back inside the blitzed school gym after a mine exploded.

Bewildered, Aida was desperately searching for her mother, Larissa, now 40

1409572917476_Image_galleryImage_A_boy_cries_among_the_fre.JPG

Haunting: The image of Georgy (left) was one of the most shocking of the attack

The Beslan survivors' decade of hell

I don't always agree with your substance but I usually like your style.

Yet another far left drone post to distract from the fact that Obama has done very little to combat "radical Islam"..

Sassy 12812769
I'm a realist, Iran is working towards going nuclear ...

Realists don't say things they don't and can't know to be true. Is your 'going nuclear' building a nuclear bomb? Or do you mean going forward with peaceful use of nuclear energy?

The latter is known to be true?

Last edited:

Especially since, contrary to the belief of the tards, Putin's primary aim was not the defeat of ISIS. They got their panties wet over a fantasy.

Let's see. ISIS has threatened Russia. Military head honcho to Bagdhadi is Chechen. Chechen terrorists have pledged their loyalty to ISIS.

And you think he's playing a fucking game in Syria?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
You see, tard, your idol Putin's chief aim in Syria is to keep Assad in power, and to kill as many men, women, and children as it takes. ISIS or no ISIS.

Got it?

Now wring out your panties and stop gobbling a mass murderer's cock.

It's to prevent another Beslan. Better that he kill ISIS in Syria than to subject his people to more terror attacks.

And now to find out the US trained ISIS's top military commander. The Chechen military commander and other Chechen terrorists.

The ties are disturbing to say the least.

The Beslan survivors' decade of hell: Ten years since the horrific school siege, how the children caught up in it are still suffering
  • Ten years ago over 1,000 people were taken hostage by Chechen militants at a school in Beslan, southern Russia
  • More than 330 people, more than half of them children, were killed in the three-day ordeal that shocked the world
  • We went back to Beslan to find some of the victims who cheated death in the classroom atrocity
1409610965614_Image_galleryImage__BESLAN_RUSSIA_SEPTEMBER_.JPG

1409571880627_wps_44_BESLAN_Aida_Sidakova_clim.jpg

1409574264283_wps_90_BESLAN_Aida_Sidakova_clim.jpg

She was famously snapped by top Russian photographer Dmitry Beliakov wearing only her underwear as tried to climb back inside the blitzed school gym after a mine exploded.

Bewildered, Aida was desperately searching for her mother, Larissa, now 40

1409572917476_Image_galleryImage_A_boy_cries_among_the_fre.JPG

Haunting: The image of Georgy (left) was one of the most shocking of the attack

The Beslan survivors' decade of hell

I don't always agree with your substance but I usually like your style.

This is hard for me. I'm a Ukrainian who grew up in the shadow of the USSR. Half Irish don't go there. :lol:That's a whole different ball game.

Such a hard deal for me personally.

Oh boy. I just don't understand why others can't get a grip on the "why" of Putin let alone insult the you know what out of me.

If one knows the Chechens. Nuff said. Beslan and so many other atrocities.

Human 12812180
Obama lost Syria by not doing anything prior to Russia and Iran moving in.

What more was Obama able to do than what he's doing? Do you want US ground combat troops going in as Lindsay Graham wants? How popular is he with Republicans right now. Will you vote for Trump if he wins the nomination? He's for staying out of it. Idiot Ann Coulter says Trump has won the 2016 election because of the bloodshed in Paris. There's no tragedy on earth she won't exploit for attention is there?

From the get go he should have not promoted the so called Arab Spring.

Sassy 12812769
I'm a realist, Iran is working towards going nuclear ...

Realists don't say things they don't and can't know to be true. Is your 'going nuclear' building a nuclear bomb? Or do you mean going forward with peaceful use of nuclear energy?

The latter is known to be true?

Pssssssssssssst France has rocked on years on nuclear. Lowest CO2.

tinydancer 12814498
From the get go he should have not promoted the so called Arab Spring.

The Arab Spring had nothing to do with terrorists such as the seven suicidal bastards that carried out the attack in Paris or any violent extremist group such as Al Qaeda or ISIS. Do you think there is a connection between the Arab Spring and what ISIS did in Iraq in June 2014? Please explain the connection if you do?

. Yet another far left drone post to distract from the fact that Obama has done very little to combat "radical Islam"..

If Obama's wars (?) are illegal why do complain that US coalition airstrikes that have killed 10,000 terrorists in Iraq and Syria alone to be 'very little'?

Kosh 12569454
. But what od you expect from these drones that supports Obama's illegal wars..

You make no sense.

George H.W. Bush beat Hussien out of Kuwait in 96 hours.

how long have we been in afghanistan now?
We should have been out of Afghanistan 6 months after we went in.

The original mission was to destroy al-Qaeda operational bases and to kill al-Qaeda personnel.

The secondary mission was to eliminate their nasty Taliban hosts, insofar as might be practicable, while pursuing the primary mission.

And then Mission Creep set in.

And it became a foolhardy Nation-Building exercise.

Amongst Neanderthals for whom the very concept of civilization is a shallow and hollow faux impression.

We should have bombed the shit out of them (al-Qaeda, and the Taliban), gone in with boots on the ground to kill what was left, and then just walked away.

Leaving the survivors to wander, in shock, amongst the ruins.

Next time - wherever that may be - we'll (hopefully) remember, and do it better.

3bf82ce08bfb666701623ef030b68f5c.jpg

There is so much wrong about your post.

Hero? Hell, no. He's a fucking commie. The left has praised the communist leaders for years and they only stopped loving him because he made Obama look like a fool so many times. Of course, the left stood by their favorite regime, but just because people point out that Putin made Obama look like a JV president doesn't mean he's anyone's hero. You're just butthurt because he made your messiah look like a wimp.

Second, no one said that Putin defeated ISIS. He was being far more aggressive than Obama, but all along it was clear they needed more help. Obama called them JV terrorists, as if they were nothing more than a little gang of thugs, and hasn't done a damn thing to protect this country.

Obama looks like a fool again for claiming they were contained just before the latest attack. And in a move showing that he still doesn't grasp what a threat they are, he is continuing to bring refugees here.

It's becoming clear that the terrorists are using the refugee crisis as a Trojan horse, but the Dems are so caught up in their political correctness, they can't see the truth, and aren't about to admit they royally fucked up again. They are neglecting the safety of the American people, which is their job. They have catered more to the radical Islamists than the people of this country and that is definitely not their job.

Forum List

Back