🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP hero Putin has really done a number on Isis !

Americans should actually be thanking Putin for at least trying to clean up their own Government's bloody mess in Syria. There would be no ISIS without U.S./Saudi/British support for 'Rebels' there. They should have minded their own business and stayed out of the conflict. Despite what they believe, they don't have the right to declare 'Regime Change.' Assad was no threat to anyone.

The U.S. in particular, has set the Middle East on fire with its constant meddling. Most Americans won't accept that though. They'll continue to believe the Government/Corporate Media spin that their Government is always the 'Good Guy.' They're sadly naive and uninformed.

Last edited:
He's accomplished more than Obungles has. Hopefully Dear Leader is paying attention....but I doubt it

Can you explain what did Putin accomplished in Syria?

He's blowing the shit out of ISIS.

Obama had been bombing ISIS since last year together with several coalition countries on almost daily basis. Putin is bombing a very small portion of ISIS territory started just 2 months ago. He is bombing the moderate rebels that are against Assad. Putin goal is to secure the future of Assad monarchy.

What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. President Obama regarding ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

Sassy 12815437
Here Foo, this is your boy, he's an idiot, a tragedy and a loser....your hero

10153712_555841747900932_8542383188241590712_n.jpg

You are not presenting an argument or a case. You are posting a lie. Your photo has three words ("ISIS is contained.") which Obama did not say when reading the full response to Snufulluffagus on ABC. To be honest you must go beyond the buzzword that wingnuts everywhere are exploiting.

Here Obama is not commenting on internal French security or Terrorist sleeper cells inside French borders.

"“I don’t think they’re gaining strength,” Obama responded.“What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they’ll come in, they’ll leave, but you don’t see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”

“What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures,” he admitted. “We’ve made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters and part our goal has to be to recruit more effective Sunni partners in Iraq to really go on offense rather than simply engage in defense.”"

You can't post the full quote because your hate/filled attack on our President while exploiting another tragedy is openly a bold faced lie.

Last edited:
Sassy 12815437

You are not presenting an argument or a case. You are posting a lie. Your photo has three words ("ISIS is contained.") which Obama did not say when reading the full response to Snufulluffagus on ABC. To be honest you must go beyond the buzzword that wingnuts everywhere are exploiting.

Here Obama is not commenting on internal French security or Terrorist sleeper cells inside French borders.

"
“I don’t think they’re gaining strength,” Obama responded.“What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they’ll come in, they’ll leave, but you don’t see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”

“What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures,” he admitted. “We’ve made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters and part our goal has to be to recruit more effective Sunni partners in Iraq to really go on offense rather than simply engage in defense.”"

Did he say it or not? Stop with the BS, Foo, I've known you too long and know your tactics

Yeah, and i'm sure he regrets his Al Qaeda "JV Team" blunder too. Very unwise foolish comments. Probabaly a good time to just shut up.

Fuck Syria ! We don't need another Mid East shit show . How many times do we need to learn this lesson.

The reality is, The U.S./West have no right to declare 'Regime Change.' It's an illegal act. Assad and Syria were no threat. But the U.S./West wanted him dead anyway. So they funded, armed, and trained very people there.

ISIS didn't just magically appear with all that cash & weapons. It was provided to them. Just follow the money trail and it will lead to the creators of ISIS. I'll let individuals discover for themselves who those creators are.

Fuck Syria ! We don't need another Mid East shit show . How many times do we need to learn this lesson.

It's all about the greed. The U.S./West have been destabilizing the Middle East for many years. They're responsible for most of the bloody chaos there. They want to control all nations' resources. And obviously oil is the big resource over there.

The Globalist Elites who make these decisions, want it all. And they'll kill anyone who stands in their way, including innocent women & children. That's been proven time & time again.

Killing any large enemy force (or movement) takes time, yes?
George H.W. Bush beat Hussien out of Kuwait in 96 hours.

how long have we been in afghanistan now?
Since George W. Bush's ninth month in office.

incorrect, but why hasn't your president been able to clear it in the last 7 years?

How long did it take GHWBush to clear saddam out of kuwait? 4 days?
What's your excuse?

Kuwait war and Afghanistan war are totally different kind of war.
Kuwait war was a total all out war to drive Iraqi army out of Kuwait.
Afghan war has been going since 2001 after the 911 attacked. We are now entering the 16th year and will continue for more years to come. Majority of Afghan populations are Pashtun followed by lower number of Uzbek, Tajic and Hazara. The Pashtun are the Taliban which is the majority of the population. Taliban fighting against the modern Taliban supported by US are called Taliban Fundamentalist.....
That said. In order to completely accomplish our goal we have to eliminate ALL the Pashtun in Afghanistan and Pakistan. And that is impossible. I hope that helps Rotaglia.

Killing any large enemy force (or movement) takes time, yes?
George H.W. Bush beat Hussien out of Kuwait in 96 hours.

how long have we been in afghanistan now?
Since George W. Bush's ninth month in office.

incorrect, but why hasn't your president been able to clear it in the last 7 years?

How long did it take GHWBush to clear saddam out of kuwait? 4 days?
What's your excuse?

Kuwait war and Afghanistan war are totally different kind of war.
Kuwait war was a total all out war to drive Iraqi army out of Kuwait.
Afghan war has been going since 2001 after the 911 attacked. We are now entering the 16th year and will continue for more years to come. Majority of Afghan populations are Pashtun followed by lower number of Uzbek, Tajic and Hazara. The Pashtun are the Taliban which is the majority of the population. Taliban fighting against the modern Taliban supported by US are called Taliban Fundamentalist.....
That said. In order to completely accomplish our goal we have to eliminate ALL the Pashtun in Afghanistan and Pakistan. And that is impossible. I hope that helps Rotaglia.

somewhat interesting but not critical..who cares which sect is called what?..word salad and semantics.

as far as "eliminating"..ANYthing in afghan, ask alexander the great, ghengis khan, the persians, the british, the soviet union how their attempts to "eliminate" anything in afghan. worked out

We've been there longer than we fought WWI and WWII....how are we doing?

He's accomplished more than Obungles has. Hopefully Dear Leader is paying attention....but I doubt it

Well I would but then you would disagree and get all butt hurt, call me "dick breath" and stomp your feet. I have little time for your tantrums

Because you are an asshole. I know several Irish people but you are an odd kind of Irish. Irish people are very proud Americans. Your love to other people against this country does make you either a red neck, Russian or North Korean but not Irish.

Well I would but then you would disagree and get all butt hurt, call me "dick breath" and stomp your feet. I have little time for your tantrums

Because you are an asshole. I know several Irish people but you are an odd kind of Irish. Irish people are very proud Americans. Your love to other people against this country does make you either a red neck, Russian or North Korean but not Irish.

You're off topic and being abusive...careful ;)

Sassy 12812769
I'm a realist, Iran is working towards going nuclear ...

Realists don't say things they don't and can't know to be true. Is your 'going nuclear' building a nuclear bomb? Or do you mean going forward with peaceful use of nuclear energy?

The latter is known to be true?

You wouldn't know realism if it bit your ass, Foo. I'm not going to get into one of your long winded BS threads. Your boy Obungles is a phucking disaster, Putin is waging war the way wars are won. DingleBARRY thinks fixing globull warming will solve the problem. Sadly you probaly believe that BS

You are distorting and taking Obama's "containment" comment out of context. He was talking about battlefield conditions in Iraq and Syria, not the ability to mount terrorist attacks like the kind they had just committed against a Russian airliner. Furthermore, Obama and the US have little or no control over French domestic terrorism security. Your talking point is suggesting that Obama was claiming to have contained ISIS's ability to conduct international terrorism.

Sassy doesn't know a didly shit what she is talking about. Just full of garbage.

Sassy 12816013
Did he say it or not? Stop with the BS, Foo, I've known you too long and know your tactics

The fact that you have to ask me that shows that Obama never said "ISIS is contained" without the added context that he was referring to Iraq and Syria. And he said the first step was to contain them in those two areas.

He also said we have not decapitated their leadership and that fighters come and go.

But since you need to feed of the blood of the people who were killed you failed to provide proper context in you hate filled deceitful little cartoon.

This is not bs. The full quote in context is right there for all to see. All except those so full of hatred their minds have shut down.

Sassy 12812769
I'm a realist, Iran is working towards going nuclear ...

Realists don't say things they don't and can't know to be true. Is your 'going nuclear' building a nuclear bomb? Or do you mean going forward with peaceful use of nuclear energy?

The latter is known to be true?

You wouldn't know realism if it bit your ass, Foo. I'm not going to get into one of your long winded BS threads. Your boy Obungles is a phucking disaster, Putin is waging war the way wars are won. DingleBARRY thinks fixing globull warming will solve the problem. Sadly you probaly believe that BS

You are distorting and taking Obama's "containment" comment out of context. He was talking about battlefield conditions in Iraq and Syria, not the ability to mount terrorist attacks like the kind they had just committed against a Russian airliner. Furthermore, Obama and the US have little or no control over French domestic terrorism security. Your talking point is suggesting that Obama was claiming to have contained ISIS's ability to conduct international terrorism.

Sassy doesn't know a didly shit what she is talking about. Just full of garbage.

You seem butt hurt...is something I said? :rolleyes:

Sassy 12816013

The fact that you have to ask me that shows that Obama never said "ISIS is contained" without the added context that he was referring to Iraq and Syria. And he said the first step was to contain them in those two areas.

He also said we have not decapitated their leadership and that fighters come and go.

But since you need to feed of the blood of the people who were killed you failed to provide proper context in you hate filled deceitful little cartoon.

This is not bs. The full quote in context is right there for all to see. All except those so full of hatred their minds have shut down.

You're following a fool, Foo. But you always have. WTH is SassyIrishLass, post: 12816013, member: 1893? You still archiving? LMFAO

Forum List

Back